Also note that, all other things being equal, the warmer the climate the more likely that guys will try to reduce their body hair. It makes it so much cooler when there is little or no body hair. I come from a southeastern beach town, and I can definitely tell the difference.Here in South Florida, it's similar. The "real" bodybuilders are all shaved. The guys who are into training and fitness usually have trimmed and/or shaved body hair. At least in my gym at the time I go, most non-towel dancers under 50 or so seem to be at least trimming their pubes and there are a surprising number of guys who maintain completely shaved crotches. And when I was recently at the beach with a friend visiting from up north. he asked me why he seemed to be the only man on the beach with a hairy chest. I told him that's just how it is here...
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.