Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Going to try to keep this going -- let me know what you think! Inspired by parts of my life, based on some real people, but obviously blown way out into fantasy world, as much as I wished for a lot of this to have happened.

PART 1: FIRST DAY

Fresh out of college, after months of living at his parents’ house, Wayne was ecstatic to be starting his first day at work. He had started to think that – thanks to graduating into a looming recession with an English degree – he’d never land a real job. And to get a communications job at one of the hottest startups in the world, one that paid to relocate him to New York City from rural Illinois, felt too good to be true.

Showing up early in his suit and tie, Wayne wanted to make a great first impression. However, as the elevator opened onto the 7th floor open-floor office space, he realized he might have been a little too eager. The office looked completely empty. It was 8:30am – when did people start working in this city? Unsure where to sit, Wayne deposited his bag in one of the reception area chairs and walked down the adjacent hallway in search of the bathroom.

Thankfully he found it fairly easily, and ducked into the surprisingly small men’s room to fix his appearance. It was a hot day in the city, and Wayne was surprised by how humid and sticky the city could get. He checked himself out in the mirror – his sandy blonde hair was darkening with sweat, and beads collected in his stubble. His flushed face accentuated his blue eyes, making him look every bit the Midwestern farm boy his family assumed he would grow up to be, just like every other man in his family. He lifted an arm to check his pit and noticed the first few drops of sweat. “Shit,” he said, and, quickly, he removed his suit jacket, untied his tie, and unbuttoned his button-down. Without even considering the fact that he was suddenly stripping to his bare chest on his first day, he grabbed a handful of paper towels and started drying the sweat from his body. In the mirror, he watched himself dab at his toned chest and abs that showed the results of years spent in division 1 tennis tournaments. He dabbed the paper towel along the treasure trail of light brown hair that drifted below his pants. He unbuckled his belt and opened the front of his pants to attempt to dry down there a bit, too.

Suddenly, and as he should have predicted, the bathroom door swung open like a gunshot, making Wayne jump. A huge figure stepped through the doorway, immediately recognizable to Wayne. In his customary uniform of gray pants and a tight black T-shirt, Evan Legano – billionaire, frequent Forbes coverboy, and owner and CEO of this very company – appeared every bit the powerhouse as he did on TV and Twitter. He was bigger than the photos and videos suggested, over 6 feet, the kind of rugby player/movie star body you can only get through blessed genetics and one of the planet’s most expensive personal trainers. His salt-and-pepper, perfectly-coiffed hair and stubble showed, now that Wayne was up-close, no signs of the rumored hair transplant he got when he turned 40. His chest and arms bulged from under the tight black shirt as he strode into the bathroom. Wayne was suddenly very aware of how small the bathroom was – just two urinals and a single stall. He froze, one hand holding his pants open, the other buried in his own crotch.

“Well, now I know why they keep saying I should hire an HR person,” Evan said, while sauntering over to one of the urinals. Wayne gulped as he heard the slow slide of a zipper, followed by the heavy stream of piss into the urinal. He knew he’d be working for this man, but he really didn’t think Evan spent any actual time at the office. Didn’t he pay people to work while he flew around the world with various models? And now here he was – a legitimate billionaire, one of the most famous men in the world, with his penis out in the same room as Wayne.

“I’m sorry, sir. The heat, I wasn’t expecting to get so sweaty” Wayne offered, half-heartedly. He quickly threw on his button-down and tucked it back into his pants.

The sound of splashing stopped and, over his shoulder in the mirror’s reflection, Wayne saw Evan’s arm and back moving as the billionaire shook himself dry over the urinal. Turning around and approaching the sinks, he looked directly at Wayne in the mirror as he zipped himself up. Wayne quickly averted his eyes from the man’s crotch, but not before noticing a tuft of dark hair inside the open fly.

“That’s why none of us dress like that,” Evan said, and without warning he reached across and grabbed the hem of Wayne’s unbuttoned dress shirt. He rubbed the material between his thumb and index finger, appreciating it. Evan, already hot, felt the heat of Wayne’s hand against his chest, the motion of his thumb rubbing against his exposed chest hairs. He felt his cock begin to stir in his pants and he began to panic. “It is a nice shirt, though. You new?”

“Yes, sir. Wayne, communications,” Wayne stammered. His cock continued to swell, straining against his boxer briefs. He knew his 6.5” dick wasn’t big enough to be obvious in regular pants, but in these thin dress pants he couldn’t be sure he didn’t have a thick bulge running down the side of his thigh at this point. He was too afraid to look down and check.

“Wayne, huh?” Evan said, letting go of the shirt and stepping back. He looked Wayne up and down – did he hesitate over the crotch area or was that Wayne’s imagination? – and smirked. “Redneck name but a nice suit. ” And with that rude comment, the billionaire walked out of the bathroom, leaving Wayne to stare at himself in the mirror and breathe until his cock went back down so he could start his first day.

HeyItsHarry

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks guys. Starting with a bit of a slow build but let me know your thoughts! Never written anything like this before but it's turning out to be fun ;)

---

PART 2: THE ROOMMATE

Wayne unlocked the door to his apartment and pushed his way in, sighing after a long first day. Stepping inside, he was greeted by a peach-shaped woman’s ass in a pair of sheer white panties, angled directly at him. “Oh my god!” the woman attached to the ass screamed, grabbing the hand towel hanging from the oven handle, trying to cover herself with the small towel and her other hand. Wayne caught an eyeful of a spectacular pair of breasts lightly cupped in a see-through lace bra. Her face matched the rest of her body, beautiful and blonde and soft, with a fierce look behind her eyes. “Who are you?”

“That’s the new roommate, babe. Sorry, I didn’t realize what time it was, I should have warned you he might come home,” came a voice from the living room. Wayne’s roommate Nick entered the kitchen, almost all 6-foot-3 of him on display, in nothing but a loose old pair of boxers. His broad, swimmer’s frame almost filled the doorway to the kitchen, as he raised one arm and gripped the top of the doorframe, hanging there with a sarcastic grin. “Mia, this is Wayne. Wayne, Mia.”

Mia, her whole body practically blushing, smiled at Wayne before ducking under Nick’s arm to exit the kitchen, pinching his oblique playfully as she squeezed past. Nick slapped her ass as she passed under his arm and laughed, and Wayne appreciated the jiggle caused by the slap as his eyes followed her around the corner.

“Nice, huh?” Nick grinned, sauntering into the kitchen. “How was the first day, bro?”

“Not bad, actually,” Wayne said, removing his shoes and dropping his backpack on the kitchen floor. “Typical first day stuff – HR paperwork, orientation, lots of names I’ll forget.” Nick removed two beers from the fridge and tossed one to Wayne. They both opened their cans and cheersed, and Nick leaned back against the counter, gulping from the can while his free hand absentmindedly scratched against his inner thigh. His heavy bulge bounced with the movement below the thin fabric of the old boxers. Wayne couldn’t be sure, but the bulge appeared to be sticking out a little farther than it had moments before.

“Oh, I met Evan Legano. In the bathroom,” Wayne said, and Nick’s eyes suddenly grew.

“No shit! The man himself? What was he like? Intimidating? Cool? Holy shit!”

“We barely spoke,” Wayne said, “But he was kind of an asshole.”

“Well dude,” Nick sighed, “That’s a classic billionaire for you.” When Wayne first met Nick from a Craigslist apartment listing and came over to see the place, it didn’t take long for Nick to casually drop that he had been making a living as a model for the past 6 years in the city. In a matter of minutes he had dropped a whole list of names that Wayne assumed was supposed to impress him – if he had known who any of the high-fashion A-listers Nick was bragging about being friends with even were.

“Guess so,” Wayne replied. “You not working today?”

“Nope,” Nick replied, absentmindedly tugging at his bulge while taking another swig of his beer. The elastic waistband of his boxers dragged down, exposing his thick bush of dark pubes, under which Wayne could see the thick base of what had to have been a semi-hard cock by now. “Which reminds me… gotta get back to my girl. See ya, man.” He strode out of the room and to the back of the apartment, where Nick’s bedroom shared a wall with Wayne’s tiny room.

After dinner and a shower, Wayne toweled off in front of the bathroom mirror, wiping the steam off to admire his body. Still new to the city, he hadn’t found time to figure out where and who to play tennis with, but he was proud of the fact that he hadn’t seemed to gain weight. He flexed his thighs and turned his body to get a better look at his ass, always his prize body part. He slapped it a little, watching the beefy butt jiggle in the mirror, reminding him of the way Mia’s jiggled after Nick spanked it. And, standing just like that, is when the bathroom door opened and Nick walked in, also naked, his half swollen cock, at least 6 inches even clearly not fully hard, bouncing out at an angle. It glistened with slickness, and a thin string of cum dangled from the tip of his cut head.

“Sorry bro,” Nick said as Wayne frantically wrapped the towel around himself. “Always gotta piss after cumming, don’t want a UTI, you know! You were in that shower forever,” he added as he wrapped his hand around his thick cock, spread his legs, and moaned as a heavy stream of piss spilled into the toilet. “You were bound to see this sometime, man,” he shrugged.

“Don’t worry about it,” Wayne said. Growing up, playing in the creek with his friends, he had seen his fair share of other guy’s dicks, and prided himself on not being weird about it. In fact, he was far too familiar with the dick-swinging machismo of other guys, and knew exactly how to let the other guy know he wasn’t going to throw him off his game that easily. “Decent tool, man,” he quipped as he slapped Nick firmly on his right ass cheek, enjoying the smack of his palm against the thick swimmer’s glute. And before Nick could even react, Wayne strolled back to his bedroom.

HeyItsHarry

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thought I'd heat things up a bit!

PART 3: WORKING LATE

Thursday was approaching its finish, almost the end of Wayne’s first week, and he was looking forward to it being over. The week had been an intense whirlwind, getting up to speed on everything Evan had planned for the company. Wayne hadn’t had any more face time with Evan since that first day in the bathroom, although the man spent more time at the office than he expected. Instead, Wayne worked closely with the COO, Brad, a 50-year-old bear of a man, barrel-chested and bearded with the kind of country masculine swagger Wayne didn’t know existed in the city.

“You’re taking the new kid out tonight right, guys?” Brad yelled across the open office at Matt, Luis, and Sarah, the three youngest employees who had taken Wayne under his wing. “He’s been working too hard for his first week in New York.”

“You know it!” Matt yelled, pumping his fist in the air. “Gotta see how much these country kids can drink.”

Sarah smiled and shook her head, rolling her eyes at Wayne. He thought Sarah and Matt had a flirty energy, but he couldn’t tell if it was a brother-sister thing or something else. She was a pretty but somewhat severe brunette, the kind of young professional who everyone knew would be their boss some day. And Matt was a classic class clown, floppy brown hair, puppy dog eyes, all muscle and energy and not much for brains that Wayne could tell so far. They didn’t make sense together on paper, but Wayne had a feeling there was more beneath the surface to their relationship.

“Sorry guys,” Luis said. “I thought I could, but I have too much to do. Going to have to stay back.” Luis was a 25-year-old kid, born and raised in Brooklyn, whose parents were from Mexico. He carried himself with a carefree attitude on the surface, but Wayne could already tell there was more beneath the surface there. Luis was focused on the job like the other two young coworkers weren’t, and Wayne suspected Luis would be rising in the ranks faster than anyone else at the company.

“Bummer, man. Just the three of us, then! Come on you two, let’s hit the bar before it fills up,” Matt said, standing up and closing his laptop. Sarah rolled her eyes but did the same, and Wayne looked across the room questioningly at Brad.

“Go on, get outta here,” Brad yelled. “I’d join ya, but my wife still hasn’t forgiven me for the last time you all got me wasted like a 20-year-old.”

Saying goodbye to Luis and waving goodbye to Brad, the three of them headed down the block to The Bookbinder, an old-school tavern that was considered almost an extension of their office at this point. Matt ordered a round of gin and tonics for the three of them, and they clinked their glasses. As they drank round after round, Matt and Sarah traded off asking Wayne questions about his life – they both came from the east coast, Matt from Vermont and Sarah from the DC suburbs, so they were endlessly fascinated by his rural upbringing. At first, the questions felt almost mocking, but as they settled into the conversation Wayne felt like they were genuinely curious. He shared stories of his upbringing, from his uncles teaching him how to drive a tractor, to what it was like having a high school class of only 20 kids.

The night wound on, and Wayne felt himself getting drunker, especially compared to Matt and Sarah, who were matching his drinks but didn’t seem nearly as sloshed as he felt. He always felt pride on how much he could out-drink his friends back home, but these city kids were something different. As he came back from the bathroom after their latest round, his foot got caught on a stool and he stumbled for a second. Sarah, noticing this, decided they should call it a night, and forced Matt to close the tab. “Let’s call you an Uber,” Sarah said to Wayne, who pulled out his phone, before suddenly panicking and looking underneath the bar.

“Oh fuck,” he said, “I lost my bag!” Panic started to set in – did he really just lose a company laptop in his first fucking week? – before Sarah put a hand on his arm. “You sure you even brought it?” she asked calmly, and Wayne felt himself relax at her touch.

“You know what? I don’t think I did, did I. Fuck, okay, I’m going to go back and get it, and I’ll call an Uber from there. Thanks guys,” Wayne said, and gave a hurried goodbye to Matt and Sarah before racing back to the office. He considered waiting to see if they got in a cab together or separately, but decided he was a little too drunk to properly hide from them, and didn’t want to get caught being a creep by his new friends.

Back at the office, Wayne got into the elevator and prepared to put the key in that you needed to open the elevator on the office floor after it had been locked up, only to be surprised by the fact that their floor was still unlocked at 9pm. He hit the button and rode the elevator up, and stepped out onto their floor. It was empty, and he wondered who left the elevator unlocked – it was impressed upon him on the first day that the one thing you never did was leave the floor unlocked as the last one to leave the office, but as he picked up his backpack from under his desk, he heard a noise from the back of the office floor.

Curious, he walked towards the noise. He could see the desks in the back of the office were empty, but he knew there was a couch tucked against the far left wall, just behind a frosted-glass conference room, and Wayne thought the sound was coming from there. Stepping around the corner, he stopped in his tracks. Sitting on the couch, arms spread wide and head tilted back with his eyes closed, was Brad, completely naked. Thick, hairy pecs sat heavily atop a slight belly, all of it covered in a thick rug of salt and pepper fur.

Brad’s masculine chest was rising and falling as he breathed heavily and moaned. His muscular hairy thighs were spread as wide as they could go, and between them knelt… someone, with olive skin and dark hair, his head bouncing up and down in Brad’s lap. The other guy was on his hands and knees, giving Wayne a bullseye view of a pinkish hole between two firm ass cheeks. Brad hadn't noticed him yet, his eyes closed with pleasure.

Stunned and still in a drunken haze, Wayne stood there watching longer than he would have had he been sober. This was his boss, married to a woman, with his cock buried deep in the throat of some younger guy. Wayne, getting a hold of his senses, slowly backed up, making sure his feet didn’t make any noise, until the frosted glass of the conference room kept him safely out of sight. “You like daddy’s dick, boy?” he heard Brad grunt, followed by another man moaning, “Yes sir.”

“I can’t hear you, son,” Brad said, sterner now.

“I love your dick, sir,” Wayne heard the other guy say. “Please fuck me.”

“Yeah?” Brad asked. “You want to sit on daddy’s cock? Get up here, give me that tight pussy of yours.”

Wayne heard the creaking of the hardwood floors, followed by heavy breathing. The other man’s voice sounded familiar, but he couldn’t place it. What he did know, though, was that, despite the alcohol, his cock had swelled to its full extent, pressing painfully along his leg in his jeans. Quietly, he unbuckled his pants, opened his fly, and let his cock out. Licking his palm, he started to stroke the shaft, using his spit as lube as he stroked along the length and head of his cock.

The younger man moaned, a high-pitched, satisfied sound, and Brad echoed with a deep, guttural groan. “Fuck baby, your pussy is so tight,” he moaned, and Wayne realized the slick sounds he was hearing were the sounds of another man’s hole sliding up and down on his boss’s cock. Wayne had never jerked off to two guys before, but hearing it instead of seeing it made it easy to imagine it was a guy and a girl, and the sound of his manly bull of a boss dominating someone’s pussy like that was making him too horny to resist.

“Fuuuck, your cock is so thick, daddy,” the younger guy gasped. “Pound me, please.” The sound of skin-on-skin slapping got louder and faster, and with it Wayne could hear the higher-pitched moans of the younger man mingled with the deep, masculine grunts of his boss. Wayne spit on his hand and increased his stroking to match, leaning his back against the glass as he thrust his cock into his own hand. His other hand cupped his balls, which he could feel tightening with pleasure. One finger gently traveled down further, teasing his taint and tight hole.

“Stroke that little dick for me, boy,” Brad grunted. “Feel my huge man cock stretching you out. You like what a real man feels like?”

“Yes sir,” the other voice said. “Please sir, please cum in me,” it moaned, its voice getting higher and more desperate with every slap of skin Wayne could hear. As Brad’s heavy breathing got deeper and louder, Wayne felt himself getting closer to climax.

“You want my cum, boy?” Brad groaned.

“Yes! Give me your cum, sir, fill me up,” the other voice said. Wayne could hear the larger man’s thighs slapping against the ass of the younger man even louder now, a pounding clapping sound coupled with Brad’s increasingly pornographic moans. And as the COO let loose a loud series of “oh fuck oh fuck”s, Wayne felt his cock start to pulse with the oncoming explosion. His body trembled against the glass wall as rope after rope of hot cum shot from his swollen cockhead and into the palm of his other hand, as he bit his lip to stop himself from joining in with the loud moans. His legs shook with pleasure as the powerful blasts of cum splattered against his hand, a few spurts shooting past it and onto the hardwood floors. His palm filled with his load, he squeezed the last drops from his still-hard member, and as his breathing slowed he realized he was now in his new office, dick out, with a handful of his own cum.

Tucking his half-hard dick back in his jeans a bit uncomfortably, Wayne tiptoed back towards the front of the office and wiped his hand with a paper towel from the kitchen. “That felt so fucking good, man. I could fuck that tight little ass every day, Luis,” he heard Brad say. Grabbing his backpack, Wayne stopped in his tracks. Luis?! Before he could consider the implications of this, he heard the creaking of the hardwoods that meant the men were on the move, so he ducked into the stairwell and sprinted down to the street.

HeyItsHarry

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
PART 4: THE NEXT DAY

Coming into work the next day, Wayne was nervous. He didn’t know how to handle any of what had happened the night before – did he really see Luis sucking off their boss, and did he really jerk himself off listening to them fuck? Or was it all some drunken confusion? His aching hangover didn’t help him make sense of it.

As he settled into his desk, he avoided looking at either Luis and Brad, who were already in. Sarah gave him a smile from her desk, but she clearly felt about as badly as Wayne did. Matt was the last one to arrive, looking chipper as ever. His frat boy nature seemed to extend to his ease at brushing off a night of heavy drinking, of course. As he settled into his seat, he grinned widely at Wayne, who noticed that Matt and Sarah seemed to be avoiding each other’s eyes.

The day progressed normally, and by the time the afternoon was winding down Wayne felt more relaxed. He hadn’t noticed any weirdness between Luis and Brad all day. So he had to have dreamed all of that, right? As the day wrapped up and people started to leave for the weekend, Wayne stood up and began packing up his backpack. “Before you leave, can we have a chat?” Brad asked, suddenly standing over Wayne’s desk.

Wayne looked up at Brad, his barreled torso filling out a gray suit, the hair poking out from the unbuttoned top of his dress shirt, and felt a pit of anxiety in his stomach. “Sure…” he said.

“Nothing serious,” Brad said, smiling down at Wayne. “But let’s grab a room,” he added, walking towards the back conference room, the one Wayne had stroked himself off while leaning against just the night before. Out of the corner of his eye, Wayne saw Luis, the last one to leave the office, watching the two men walk away as he waited for the elevator.

“Close the door and pull up a chair,” Brad said, sitting behind the conference room table. A laptop sat open in front of him. As Wayne started to pull out a seat across the table, Brad wheeled back the chair next to him. “Here, sit next to me. I’ve got something to show you.”

As if walking through molasses, Wayne moved to the other side of the room and dropped into the chair next to Brad. He felt like he did in high school, when he’d get called to the principal’s office. “As you know, part of my job is running this office. Which means staying on top of the security tapes,” he said, his eyes boring into Wayne’s. Still maintaining eye contact, he pressed the space bar on the open laptop and rotated the computer to let Wayne see what was on it.

On the screen, Wayne could clearly see in black and white – with no sound, mercifully – Brad bent over Luis, on all fours on the floor, his thick bulk thrusting into Luis’s perky ass. In the foreground, Wayne saw himself, leaning against the very room they were in right now, his cock exposed to the camera, swollen and glistening in the palm of his hand as he jerked himself off.

The video continued to play, and Wayne couldn’t tear his eyes from it. He had heard the sounds, but hadn’t seen what had been going on, and he found himself staring at the semi-pixelated footage of his boss pounding another man’s hole. He watched as Brad on the laptop screen pressed the back of Luis’s head into the ground and thrust deeply into him, and saw the audio-less look of pure ecstasy on Brad’s face as his eyes rolled back with pleasure at the tight hole wrapped around his cock.

Wayne dragged his eyes off the screen and looked at his boss sitting next to him. Brad was staring at the footage too, with a hungry look in his eyes. His hand was in his lap, slowly moving up and down alongside a thick and still-growing bulge laying against the man’s massive right thigh. Slowly, Brad rotated in his chair to face Wayne, his legs splayed open. He kept his hand on the bulge against his thigh as he smirked at Wayne. “Enjoyed the show, did you?”

Wayne couldn’t find words. This was unlike anything he’d ever experienced – he couldn’t even explain to himself why he had jerked himself off to the sound of two men fucking the night before, let alone to one of the men involved in it. And his boss, no less!

“You saw something you weren’t supposed to see last night. And now I’ve seen something you didn’t want me to see,” Brad said, his voice deepening to the register Wayne heard him use with Luis. The growl in his voice, the cocky smirk, the way his meaty hand kept slowly stroking up and down the length of his cock that was trapped in his suit pants – all of the building tension caused Wayne’s dick to start swelling in his pants too.

“I – I – “ Wayne stammered.

“Don’t talk,” Brad interrupted, his husky voice rumbling from his chest. “I have full control of the cameras here. No one sees the footage unless I allow them to. Not even Evan. Which means this footage right here –” he gestured at the laptop, where Wayne could see his shuddering orgasm playing out on the screen. His cock was on the verge of full hardness and he shifted in his seat, wanting to adjust himself but not wanting to draw attention to the bulge in his own pants. “This footage stays between us.”

“Oh thank you,” Wayne said, relief pouring over him. He felt his body relax a little bit, which only made his dick harder.

“If you do as I say,” Brad added.

“I’ll do anything!” Wayne blurted. He knew, if he lost this job with his meager savings, he’d have maybe a week left in the city before he ended up back in Illinois, humiliated. He’d work as late as he needed to, do any bitch work Brad wanted, anything to avoid leaving the life he felt was just starting for him.

“Good. Now go home and enjoy yourself. I’ll let you know when I have a job for you.”

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 4: THE NEXT DAY

Coming into work the next day, Wayne was nervous. He didn’t know how to handle any of what had happened the night before – did he really see Luis sucking off their boss, and did he really jerk himself off listening to them fuck? Or was it all some drunken confusion? His aching hangover didn’t help him make sense of it.

As he settled into his desk, he avoided looking at either Luis and Brad, who were already in. Sarah gave him a smile from her desk, but she clearly felt about as badly as Wayne did. Matt was the last one to arrive, looking chipper as ever. His frat boy nature seemed to extend to his ease at brushing off a night of heavy drinking, of course. As he settled into his seat, he grinned widely at Wayne, who noticed that Matt and Sarah seemed to be avoiding each other’s eyes.

The day progressed normally, and by the time the afternoon was winding down Wayne felt more relaxed. He hadn’t noticed any weirdness between Luis and Brad all day. So he had to have dreamed all of that, right? As the day wrapped up and people started to leave for the weekend, Wayne stood up and began packing up his backpack. “Before you leave, can we have a chat?” Brad asked, suddenly standing over Wayne’s desk.

Wayne looked up at Brad, his barreled torso filling out a gray suit, the hair poking out from the unbuttoned top of his dress shirt, and felt a pit of anxiety in his stomach. “Sure…” he said.

“Nothing serious,” Brad said, smiling down at Wayne. “But let’s grab a room,” he added, walking towards the back conference room, the one Wayne had stroked himself off while leaning against just the night before. Out of the corner of his eye, Wayne saw Luis, the last one to leave the office, watching the two men walk away as he waited for the elevator.

“Close the door and pull up a chair,” Brad said, sitting behind the conference room table. A laptop sat open in front of him. As Wayne started to pull out a seat across the table, Brad wheeled back the chair next to him. “Here, sit next to me. I’ve got something to show you.”

As if walking through molasses, Wayne moved to the other side of the room and dropped into the chair next to Brad. He felt like he did in high school, when he’d get called to the principal’s office. “As you know, part of my job is running this office. Which means staying on top of the security tapes,” he said, his eyes boring into Wayne’s. Still maintaining eye contact, he pressed the space bar on the open laptop and rotated the computer to let Wayne see what was on it.

On the screen, Wayne could clearly see in black and white – with no sound, mercifully – Brad bent over Luis, on all fours on the floor, his thick bulk thrusting into Luis’s perky ass. In the foreground, Wayne saw himself, leaning against the very room they were in right now, his cock exposed to the camera, swollen and glistening in the palm of his hand as he jerked himself off.

The video continued to play, and Wayne couldn’t tear his eyes from it. He had heard the sounds, but hadn’t seen what had been going on, and he found himself staring at the semi-pixelated footage of his boss pounding another man’s hole. He watched as Brad on the laptop screen pressed the back of Luis’s head into the ground and thrust deeply into him, and saw the audio-less look of pure ecstasy on Brad’s face as his eyes rolled back with pleasure at the tight hole wrapped around his cock.

Wayne dragged his eyes off the screen and looked at his boss sitting next to him. Brad was staring at the footage too, with a hungry look in his eyes. His hand was in his lap, slowly moving up and down alongside a thick and still-growing bulge laying against the man’s massive right thigh. Slowly, Brad rotated in his chair to face Wayne, his legs splayed open. He kept his hand on the bulge against his thigh as he smirked at Wayne. “Enjoyed the show, did you?”

Wayne couldn’t find words. This was unlike anything he’d ever experienced – he couldn’t even explain to himself why he had jerked himself off to the sound of two men fucking the night before, let alone to one of the men involved in it. And his boss, no less!

“You saw something you weren’t supposed to see last night. And now I’ve seen something you didn’t want me to see,” Brad said, his voice deepening to the register Wayne heard him use with Luis. The growl in his voice, the cocky smirk, the way his meaty hand kept slowly stroking up and down the length of his cock that was trapped in his suit pants – all of the building tension caused Wayne’s dick to start swelling in his pants too.

“I – I – “ Wayne stammered.

“Don’t talk,” Brad interrupted, his husky voice rumbling from his chest. “I have full control of the cameras here. No one sees the footage unless I allow them to. Not even Evan. Which means this footage right here –” he gestured at the laptop, where Wayne could see his shuddering orgasm playing out on the screen. His cock was on the verge of full hardness and he shifted in his seat, wanting to adjust himself but not wanting to draw attention to the bulge in his own pants. “This footage stays between us.”

“Oh thank you,” Wayne said, relief pouring over him. He felt his body relax a little bit, which only made his dick harder.

“If you do as I say,” Brad added.

“I’ll do anything!” Wayne blurted. He knew, if he lost this job with his meager savings, he’d have maybe a week left in the city before he ended up back in Illinois, humiliated. He’d work as late as he needed to, do any bitch work Brad wanted, anything to avoid leaving the life he felt was just starting for him.

“Good. Now go home and enjoy yourself. I’ll let you know when I have a job for you.”
I’m sitting here dick in hand waiting for the next installment. Thanks

Reactions: Luismo1

HeyItsHarry

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
PART 5: SIDE GIG

Wayne was still shaking with anxiety as he got off the train and into his apartment building. He wasn’t sure what Brad had in store for him, but he knew he’d do practically anything to keep his job. He needed the money desperately, and he knew what an opportunity it was. He unlocked the door and was relieved to see no one in the apartment. He wasn’t sure how to explain to his new roommate what had happened at work the past two days, so he was glad to avoid it completely for now.

Without any plans on a Friday night, Wayne figured he’d go for a run to work out some of his anxiety. Stripping out of his suit, he pulled on a small pair of running shorts and laced up his shoes. The city was still in the peak of summer, so he didn’t even bother wearing a shirt, knowing he’d strip it off about 5 minutes into the run anyway.

As his feet drummed the pavement, he kept turning over what had happened in his mind. Was Brad gay, even though he was married to a woman? Was Luis? Did Luis also know about the security cam footage? And what was Brad going to ask him to do? He always got a strong, fatherly vibe from Brad – the man had taken him under his wing from day one and taught him a world of knowledge in just the first week. He trusted Brad, even though he couldn’t make sense of their new secret. He’d just have to wait and see.

By the time he got home, he was drenched with sweat and his head was clear. As he gulped some water in the kitchen, he heard the sound of repeated “ding!” noises coming from the living room. Curious, he walked to the living room and, upon entering, was greeted by the sight of his roommate Nick, bare-assed on the couch, his lean, muscular swimmer’s body on full display. His cock, unlike the first time Wayne had seen it, was fully hard, 8 thick inches, cut. His pubes were trimmed tight, and his balls hung heavy between his spread thighs, bouncing against the couch with every stroke of Nick’s hand. His laptop sat open on the coffee table in front of him, from which Wayne could hear the repeated “ding!” sounds.

“You like that, firefighter40? I’m glad you – oh shit!” Nick said, suddenly noticing his roommate standing in the doorway, mouth agape. “Hang on, guys,” Nick said, pressing a button on his computer.

“Oh shit, sorry man, I thought you were out on the town tonight!” Nick said, his hand still wrapped around his dick, which hadn’t seemed to have lost any hardness at all.

“What are you doing, man?” Wayne asked, somehow maintaining a conversation with his naked and hard roommate.

“It’s, uh, just something I do on the side,” Nick shrugged. “Put on a show for people online, make some extra cash.”

“You get paid for this?” Wayne asked.

“Fuck yeah!” Nick said, his hand almost casually stroking his cock now, as if it had a mind of its own. “Some of these guys tip a ton.”

“Guys?” asked Wayne, trying not to look at his roommate’s hand playing with his erection.

Nick shrugged. “Pretty much always guys. But some of these dudes are crazy tippers. With a couple of the regulars I can make more than I do with some modeling gigs.”

“No shit!” Wayne said.

“Yeah, man, I’ve made thousands doing this. Actually,” he said, sitting up a little straighter, his abs flexing. “One of those guys is on right now. He’s always been pushing me to get a friend in here, said he’d tip double if I did. You want to split it?”

Wayne laughed. “Fuck you, man! You’re asking me to jerk off with you? On camera?”

“I mean, you’re halfway there already, I’d say,” Nick said, jutting his chin out in the direction of Wayne’s waist. Wayne looked down and saw a tent growing in his running shorts. The shape of his head was almost visible beneath the thin fabric. “C’mon, it’s just two bros jerking off on the same couch. No big deal. And at the end of it, your balls are lighter and your wallet’s heavier!” He laughed, and Wayne couldn’t help but laugh too.

Nick started typing on his computer, his hard dick bouncing against his abs as he leaned forward, before sliding over and patting the seat next to him. “C’mon man, it’s just a private show for this guy. He’s cool with no faces. Right, man?” Nick said to the camera. “You want a show with me and my bro here?” he said, picking up a bottle of lotion from the coffee table and squeezing it onto his shaft.

Wayne, hesitant, sat down next to Nick on the couch, still in his sweaty running shorts. He looked at the laptop screen and saw a mirrored image of his body next to Nick’s. Their toned muscles side by side seemed comparable, but Nick’s larger frame made everything seem just a bit bigger. He watched the version of Nick on the laptop start stroking his dick, and, with a shrug, raised his hips and pulled his shorts down around his ankles. His cock, half-hard and freed from his sweaty boxer briefs, flopped heavily against his tight, sweaty stomach.

“Here,” Nick said, squeezing a glob of lotion onto Wayne’s dick as if it were a perfectly normal thing. “Let’s see who’s bigger.”

Wayne wrapped his hand around his cock, massaging the lotion into it and watching himself grow. It didn’t take long before the combination of adrenaline and leftover energy from his run had him standing at attention.

“Damn, buddy, that’s a nice piece. But I think I’ve got you beat,” Nick said, slapping his dick against the palm of his hand. It did look bigger, approaching 8”, with enough room for Nick to grip it with both his hands. It’s girth slapped heavily against his palm. “You know, my girl was curious about your dick,” Nick casually said.

“What??” Wayne said, and felt his dick throb in his hand.

“Yeah, man. She thought you were hot, said we should have a threesome.”

“Fuck you man, no she didn’t,” Wayne laughed, relaxing into the couch as he continued to work his knob. He felt his balls tightening with pleasure. He cupped them with his free hand, massaging his taint with his fingers while his hand stroked long and slow up and down his throbbing shaft.

“We’ve done it before, man. You make good money doing that,” Nick said. “What do you say, man?” he asked, now addressing the laptop. “Want to see me and my bud share my girl?” In response, the laptop made a series of quick “ding!” noises, and Wayne watched in shock as the virtual tip counter climbed in value. “Guess that’s a yes,” Nick said, smirking at Wayne.

“You’d love her pussy, man,” Nick sighed, stroking himself faster and closing his eyes. “It’s wet and tight, it just grips your cock better than anything.” He moaned and spread out his legs, his thigh pressing against Wayne’s. Through the leg contact, Wayne could feel the motion of Nick’s stroking, and he matched his stroke to his roommate’s. “We’d take turns sliding in and out of her, man, you fucking her while I tease her clit, then me fucking her while you do it.”

Involuntarily, Wayne let out a moan at the image of Mia’s pussy with both men’s cocks swapping in and out of it. “She gives great blowjobs, man,” Nick continued, “I’d love to watch her suck you off while I fuck her from behind.” Wayne felt Nick’s thigh trembling with pleasure, pressing harder against his. A bead of sweat rolled down Nick’s thigh and landed on Wayne’s leg. The room smelled of musk, the familiar ripe smell of himself after a workout, mixed with an unfamiliar smell that must have been Nick’s own masculine scent.

Wayne, giving into the pleasure as Nick continued to describe what the two of them would do to his girlfriend, grinded his hips, fucking his hand. He watched his body on the laptop screen, enjoying the way his pecs and abs were accentuated by the glistening sweat on his torso. He couldn’t help but compare his dick to his roommate’s – from the angle of the laptop, it was easy to get a direct comparison, and see that Nick had at least an inch on him.

“You want to fuck her, man?” Nick asked, looking at Wayne. Their eyes met.

“Fuck yeah,” Wayne moaned, his dick throbbing in his hand as he worked it. He could feel a river of precum pouring from the tip, mixing with the lotion to let his cock glide against his palm as he fucked his hand faster.

“Fuck yeah man, I want to see you pound that pussy for me. Make her beg for your cum, man.” Nick groaned.

“Mmm,” Wayne moaned, “I’d fill her up for you, bud.”

“Watch you pound your load into her pussy until her eyes roll back in her head,” Nick panted, his leg pressing even harder against Wayne’s. “Then I’ll slide in, feel her wet with your cum, make her cum again as I shoot my load into her.”

The dirty talk from his roommate was making him crazy, and Wayne felt the load building up in his balls. “Fuck dude, I think I’m going to cum,” he gasped.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum too bud,” Nick moaned, and Wayne felt Nick’s thigh press hard into his knee as Nick devolved into groans of pleasure.

“Fuuuckkk,” Wayne whispered as he felt his balls swelling with energy. His left hand moved to his nipples, gripping them with pleasure. His thrusting increased into his hand, as a jet of hot cum sprayed out of his cock, splattering against his neck and jawline.

“Oh fuck!” Nick moaned, looking at Wayne, smiling, his face flushed red. A spurt of ejaculate burst from his cock, and his smile turned to a wordless open-mouth look of bliss as his balls emptied with load after load of hot milky cum. Wayne watched the semen splatter against his roommate’s abs as he felt his own torso get more coated by his load in a series of ropes that felt like they’d never end. The room smelled of sweat and semen as the roommates breathed slowly, coming down from their orgasms.

“Ohhhh fuck, dude,” Nick panted, breathing heavily, his hand plastered to his own half-swollen cock. “That was good, man,” he said.

Wayne said nothing, breathing heavily, feeling cum slowly dripping down between his pecs.

Almost as an afterthought, Nick looked at the laptop. “You enjoy the show, man? Make sure to show your appreciation!” and Wayne watched in amazement as the virtual tip counter skyrocketed.

“Told ya, bud. Worth it, right?” Nick grinned, as he shut down the livestream. “I think we should do more of these. Maybe even get Mia involved, huh?”

Wayne nodded, a shy smile creeping across his face. He didn’t want to admit it, but he had enjoyed it. He had never showed off like that before – especially not for a guy – but knowing someone was watching, and most likely jerking off, to him had made him hornier than he would have expected. And something about the casual way it had happened, the way it was no big deal for Nick, just two guys putting on a show and making some money, had felt loose and fun. “Definitely, man,” Wayne said. “Let’s be business partners!”

Nick laughed loudly at that, slapping his cum-covered palm against Wayne’s naked thigh. “Business partners, bro! Love it. It’s a deal,” he laughed, pressing his hand on Wayne’s leg as he stood up. Wayne watched his roommate stride off to the shower, and felt himself involuntarily appreciating the way Nick’s post-orgasm cock slapped against his thighs as he walked away. He already felt ready to start earning some more extra cash.

HeyItsHarry

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks guys!
---------

PART 6: TENNIS CLUB

Saturday morning, Wayne woke up, more excited than he had been in forever. He had signed up for an amateur city tennis league, and today was his test match to see if he would be let in. The league played at a private racquet club in the city, a place that Wayne could never have afforded to even step in, but league members got free access – provided they qualified for the team. Wayne knew he had only one chance to get in, and if he failed today he’d have to wait a year to try again. By the time he arrived at the racquet club, excitement had given way to nerves.

The club was on the top three floors of a midtown high-rise, and as he stepped off the elevator, Wayne looked through the windows down at the city with amazement. He hadn’t visited any of the tourist spots yet, so this was his first real look at the city from up high. The only tennis courts he had played in his life were cracked, some with barely functioning nets, and were firmly at ground level, so the fact that he’d be playing indoors 60 floors up felt incredible. He looked away from the window, the heights adding to his sense of disorientation, and walked through the glitzy lobby to the front desk.

“I’m here to try out for the team?” Wayne said to the bored-looking girl behind the counter, who looked at Wayne like she was wondering why he was speaking to her. Before she could say anything, an older man stood up from a nearby leather chair in the lobby. “Wayne!” he said, walking forward and offering his hand. “Ben Boudreaux,” the man drawled, pumping Wayne’s hand in his. “I coach the team and run the league.”

“Hi, Ben! We emailed a little,” Wayne said, sizing the man up. Ben looked to be in his late 50s and still was clearly an athlete. His tree trunk thighs strained against the man’s very short tennis shorts, and his hairy forearms, thick with decades of racquet-handling, flexed as the men shook hands. His crystal blue eyes were framed and accented by his gray hair, trimmed to a stubble that spread from the top of his head to his beard.

“You ready? I have to admit, I googled you a little. You’re from a small town, but there were some big press clippings about you! I’m excited to see what you can do.” Ben said, ushering Wayne past the front desk and leading him to the men’s locker room.

They entered the locker room, which was surprisingly packed. Men of all shapes, colors, and ages moved about, all in varying degrees of undress as they got in and out of workout clothes. The younger men mostly seemed to wrap towels around their waists before undressing, but the older men were bare-assed everywhere he could see. As Ben opened an empty locker and showed Wayne how to use the combination lock, Wayne struggled to keep his eyes on the lock and not any of the flaccid dicks and heavy balls swinging past him as men traveled to and from the showers and steam room.

“Ah! And here’s your trial opponent, one of our best,” Ben said, looking over Wayne’s shoulder. Wayne turned around and found himself facing an adonis of a man, light black skin and jet black hair, about Wayne’s height but with practically twice the muscle, seeming to be in his late 20s, with the kind of model-perfect face even professional tennis players would kill for. “Davie’s got more muscle than most tennis players,” Ben laughed, clapping a hand on Wayne’s shoulder, “But it doesn’t slow him down. You’ll see.”

Davie smiled broadly and shook Wayne’s hand. “Nice to meet you, bud,” he said, his firm grip nearly crushing Wayne’s. “Should be fun today.”

Wayne swallowed and nodded. This guy seemed nice, but Wayne knew he was going to have to win today, no matter what. “We’ll see if you still think that after I kick your ass,” he replied. Davie raised a single eyebrow, fixing a firm stare into Wayne’s eyes, who hesitated, fearing he had gone too far.

Davie burst out into laughter, and shook his head. “Where’d you find this kid?” he said to Ben, as he opened his backpack and started taking off his shoes. “They usually ask me to take it easy on them.” Davie chuckled more, before unzipping his jeans and sliding them down his muscular legs, revealing nothing but a jockstrap underneath. The white fabric contrasted his dark skin, emphasizing the enormous shelf that was Davie’s glutes. He turned his back to Wayne and Ben and bent over to pull the pants from his legs, and Wayne caught a glimpse of dark fuzz between the two firm cheeks spread in front of him.

He turned his head to give Davie some privacy, and looked at Ben, who was staring hungrily at Davie’s ass. A pink tongue pressed its tip out between Ben’s lips, before his eyes caught Wayne’s. As if nothing had happened, Ben smiled brightly and grabbed Wayne’s shoulder. “Well! I’ll meet you guys out there, court 4. Should be fun!” he said and quickly left the locker room.

As Davie squeezed his bulging jock into his tennis shorts beside him, Wayne laced up his tennis shoes, removed his racquet from its bag, and locked his locker. He turned and smiled at Davie, who was just putting his arms into his tennis shirt, his naked pecs flexed. Davie smiled back and threw the T-shirt over his head, pulling it down tightly against his torso. “Ready?” he asked.

“I’ll take it easy on you,” Wayne said, and walked towards the exit. Behind him, he heard Davie laugh and slam his locker shut.

After one set each, Wayne and Davie found himself up 5-4, just one game away from winning the match and qualifying him for the team. But he knew he was running on empty, as he desperately guzzled water. Davie was good, way better than you’d expect from a player that muscular, and practically as fast on his feet as Wayne. Coupled with the immense amount of power he could unleash on the ball, Wayne felt like every point he had won had come through some combination of sheer luck or a miracle save. The only thing that had got him to this point was his speed – few that he ever faced could dash across the court as quickly as Wayne, and none could change direction on a dime like him. Davie had power, but he had struggled all afternoon to knock any ball past Wayne’s reach.

Both men were glistening with sweat, their shirts soaked and sticking to the skin. The indoor courts were air conditioned, but that didn’t matter at this point. As Wayne served the first point, he hoped he had enough left in him to secure the win. Shot after shot, however, Davie blasted across the net at him, his massive arms practically crushing the tennis ball with his racquet. Wayne sprinted back and forth, running what felt like miles, as the game pushed to 40-30. Standing at the baseline, he glared across the net at Davie. The guy was good, but Wayne could not lose. He knew he was good enough for this league, and didn’t want to settle for a lesser one. The ball arced through the air and he twisted his body, slamming the racquet alongside it. Almost in slow motion, it flew across the net, hitting Davie’s side of the court before the spin Wayne had put on it kicked it to the left. Davie reached his racquet for it, but the ball sailed past, and slammed against the back wall padding.

Wayne practically dropped to his knees, breathing a sigh of relief as Ben walked onto the court, clapping. “Great match, boys!” he yelled. “Really incredible. I think he’s going to be a solid addition, don’t you think, Davie?” Ben asked, as Wayne and Davie shook hands across the net.

“For sure,” Davie agreed, pumping Wayne’s hand with his massive forearms. “Welcome to the league,” he grinned at Wayne, who felt himself grinning back. Despite the exhaustion, he felt like he could have played another three sets in that moment.

As they went back to the locker room, Ben filled Wayne in on the details – matches were regularly on Saturdays, with weekly practice sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Additionally, if he won 10 matches, he’d qualify for the elite league, who regularly traveled to other cities – even internationally! – to play as a team against other cities’ leagues. As Ben talked, the three men stripped naked. Ben and Davie were casual about it, Davie slipping his now-sweaty jockstrap off as if it were nothing, and Ben getting naked as well, even though he hadn’t really sweat out there. Both men appeared very casual as they chatted naked, but Wayne wrapped a towel around his waist as he slid out of his sweaty underwear.

Still chatting, Ben and Davie walked back towards the showers, Wayne trotting behind, following the two pairs of muscular glutes in front of him. Davie had the bigger ass, smooth and bouncing with each stride, whereas Ben’s was covered in fuzz, darker than the salt-and-pepper hair elsewhere on Ben's body. At the end of the locker room, the men hung their towels from hooks on the wall, and turned right into a tiled area. Wayne stopped at the entrance, where he expected to see shower stalls, and was greeted instead by a wide-open shower area, with showerheads lining the walls, as well as four pole showers spaced throughout the middle, each pole with four showerheads circling it. He watched as Davie and Ben stepped up to the furthest pole and turned on a showerhead on either side, and stepped into the jets of water two feet away from each other, separated only by a thin pole.

Wayne didn’t know what to do, but he noticed the three other poles had someone using the showers attached, and a fair amount of guys were spread along the outer wall. So, taking a deep breath, he removed his towel, hung it on a hook, and walked to join his new coach and teammate. He turned the knob and stepped into the spray between the two men, and told himself this was a normal thing he was doing. You’ll be fine, he said to himself. They clearly do this all the time, and so will you.

Standing this close to two naked men, however, Wayne felt it was impossible to not check out what they were working with. As he rubbed his hands on his body, lathering with soap, he let his eyes casually graze over the men. No matter who you are, it's impossible to not look at someone else's cock when it's just hanging in front of you, and Wayne was no different.

Davie’s body, of course, had been on full display earlier, and it was no surprise to Wayne that his cock seemed to match the rest of him – a thick schlong dangled in front of a hefty pair of balls. Wayne felt his length matched up to Davie’s, at least flaccid, but could see the girth dwarfed his. The spray from the shower glistened in Davie’s curly, dark bush, and as he rotated the heavy stream of water splashed against his cock, making it bounce against the water pressure.

Ben, on the other hand, was a surprise. The man appeared to be hung like a bull, a thick flaccid 6-incher hanging heavy below a tuft of dark pubes. A cut, pink head glistened under the water, and Wayne was almost mesmerized by the weight of it all as it swung between the older man’s powerful, hairy thighs. He admired the body of his new coach, who had to be more than double Wayne’s age but had clearly kept up his fitness, as rivers of water traveled down the man’s bulging abs and drained over the tip of his cock. Wayne couldn’t help but notice the older man’s hard, firm nipples sticking out from his melon-sized pecs, jutting out from a carpet of chest fur. He knew, if he looked like this at Ben’s age, he’d be a very, very happy man.

“I think the board’s going to love him, don’t you think?” Ben was asking Davie, as he stepped to the side to get out of the water stream, bringing him even closer to Wayne. Six inches from Wayne’s naked body, Ben slid his hands up and down his torso, lathering his hairy muscles with soap. His hand traveled down, through his bush, and he slathered his heavy cock with bubbles. “This is all possible from the board, you see,” he said to Wayne, looking at the younger man as he continued to rub his hands across his body, massaging his dick while locking eyes with Wayne. “Local benefactors who sponsor us, which is why we get to play in this beautiful place for free, plus the occasional trip.”

“Just bored rich people who like tennis a lot,” Davie interjected, a soapy hand reaching behind himself to lather up between his cheeks.

“In so many words,” Ben laughed. “But they pay the bills, so we’ve got to entertain them sometimes. Dinners, drinks, that sort of stuff. They like to know who they’re sponsoring,” he explained. One of Ben’s hands was lathering soap across his pecs, while the other kept returning to his crotch, massaging the soap along the length of his shaft. His cock jiggled and bounced as Ben soaped his balls and taint shamelessly close to Wayne. A glob of soap flung from the tip of Ben’s bouncing cock and splattered on Wayne’s thigh. Wayne needed to soap himself up, but he was surrounded by the two naked men, so he just stood under the water between them.

“Anyone I would have heard of?” Wayne asked, glancing down quickly, where he thought he noticed the man’s massive cock had gotten even bigger. It stood out at a slight angle from the older man’s body now, still angled down but bouncing more steadily in Wayne’s direction ever so slightly. The pink head was definitely more swollen than it had been minutes earlier.

“Probably,” Ben nodded. “But between you and me? They’re all kind of assholes.”

He stepped back into his stream of water, giving Wayne the chance to stand in the spot where Ben had just been lathering himself. Wayne squirted a glob of soap into his hand and rubbed it across his own body. Ben tilted his head back and closed his eyes, leaning backwards under the jet of water, and Wayne could see without a doubt the man was getting a hard-on, the dick lengthening beyond 7 inches and seemingly with more room to go. He found himself fascinated, wanting to see how large his coach would get, before remembering where he was. He looked away and over at Davie, who was bent over, soaping up his legs. His ass was spread wide in Wayne’s direction, his pinkish hole puckering for anyone to see. His cock dangled between his legs, and as Davie soaped up and down his thick calves, his balls bounced and swayed. Wayne looked at the ceiling and continued to soap, feeling like there was nowhere safe to look.

As he rinsed himself off, he heard a stream of shower shut off, followed by another, and looked down in time to see Davie and Ben stepping away from the pole. They toweled off just outside the shower area, and Wayne could see them making casual conversation as Ben's obvious half-chub jutted out at David's flaccid girthy cock. Wayne finished rinsing and followed shortly after. The three of them changed into streetwear quickly, Ben’s dick back to its still-impressive flaccid self, and both men again congratulated Wayne on joining the team. Davie jogged off to catch a train, and Ben reminded Wayne to come to practice on Tuesday night. Just before the subway went underground, Wayne noticed a text on his phone, from Brad: “got a job for you, meet me at office."

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks guys!
---------

PART 6: TENNIS CLUB

Saturday morning, Wayne woke up, more excited than he had been in forever. He had signed up for an amateur city tennis league, and today was his test match to see if he would be let in. The league played at a private racquet club in the city, a place that Wayne could never have afforded to even step in, but league members got free access – provided they qualified for the team. Wayne knew he had only one chance to get in, and if he failed today he’d have to wait a year to try again. By the time he arrived at the racquet club, excitement had given way to nerves.

The club was on the top three floors of a midtown high-rise, and as he stepped off the elevator, Wayne looked through the windows down at the city with amazement. He hadn’t visited any of the tourist spots yet, so this was his first real look at the city from up high. The only tennis courts he had played in his life were cracked, some with barely functioning nets, and were firmly at ground level, so the fact that he’d be playing indoors 60 floors up felt incredible. He looked away from the window, the heights adding to his sense of disorientation, and walked through the glitzy lobby to the front desk.

“I’m here to try out for the team?” Wayne said to the bored-looking girl behind the counter, who looked at Wayne like she was wondering why he was speaking to her. Before she could say anything, an older man stood up from a nearby leather chair in the lobby. “Wayne!” he said, walking forward and offering his hand. “Ben Boudreaux,” the man drawled, pumping Wayne’s hand in his. “I coach the team and run the league.”

“Hi, Ben! We emailed a little,” Wayne said, sizing the man up. Ben looked to be in his late 50s and still was clearly an athlete. His tree trunk thighs strained against the man’s very short tennis shorts, and his hairy forearms, thick with decades of racquet-handling, flexed as the men shook hands. His crystal blue eyes were framed and accented by his gray hair, trimmed to a stubble that spread from the top of his head to his beard.

“You ready? I have to admit, I googled you a little. You’re from a small town, but there were some big press clippings about you! I’m excited to see what you can do.” Ben said, ushering Wayne past the front desk and leading him to the men’s locker room.

They entered the locker room, which was surprisingly packed. Men of all shapes, colors, and ages moved about, all in varying degrees of undress as they got in and out of workout clothes. The younger men mostly seemed to wrap towels around their waists before undressing, but the older men were bare-assed everywhere he could see. As Ben opened an empty locker and showed Wayne how to use the combination lock, Wayne struggled to keep his eyes on the lock and not any of the flaccid dicks and heavy balls swinging past him as men traveled to and from the showers and steam room.

“Ah! And here’s your trial opponent, one of our best,” Ben said, looking over Wayne’s shoulder. Wayne turned around and found himself facing an adonis of a man, light black skin and jet black hair, about Wayne’s height but with practically twice the muscle, seeming to be in his late 20s, with the kind of model-perfect face even professional tennis players would kill for. “Davie’s got more muscle than most tennis players,” Ben laughed, clapping a hand on Wayne’s shoulder, “But it doesn’t slow him down. You’ll see.”

Davie smiled broadly and shook Wayne’s hand. “Nice to meet you, bud,” he said, his firm grip nearly crushing Wayne’s. “Should be fun today.”

Wayne swallowed and nodded. This guy seemed nice, but Wayne knew he was going to have to win today, no matter what. “We’ll see if you still think that after I kick your ass,” he replied. Davie raised a single eyebrow, fixing a firm stare into Wayne’s eyes, who hesitated, fearing he had gone too far.

Davie burst out into laughter, and shook his head. “Where’d you find this kid?” he said to Ben, as he opened his backpack and started taking off his shoes. “They usually ask me to take it easy on them.” Davie chuckled more, before unzipping his jeans and sliding them down his muscular legs, revealing nothing but a jockstrap underneath. The white fabric contrasted his dark skin, emphasizing the enormous shelf that was Davie’s glutes. He turned his back to Wayne and Ben and bent over to pull the pants from his legs, and Wayne caught a glimpse of dark fuzz between the two firm cheeks spread in front of him.

He turned his head to give Davie some privacy, and looked at Ben, who was staring hungrily at Davie’s ass. A pink tongue pressed its tip out between Ben’s lips, before his eyes caught Wayne’s. As if nothing had happened, Ben smiled brightly and grabbed Wayne’s shoulder. “Well! I’ll meet you guys out there, court 4. Should be fun!” he said and quickly left the locker room.

As Davie squeezed his bulging jock into his tennis shorts beside him, Wayne laced up his tennis shoes, removed his racquet from its bag, and locked his locker. He turned and smiled at Davie, who was just putting his arms into his tennis shirt, his naked pecs flexed. Davie smiled back and threw the T-shirt over his head, pulling it down tightly against his torso. “Ready?” he asked.

“I’ll take it easy on you,” Wayne said, and walked towards the exit. Behind him, he heard Davie laugh and slam his locker shut.

After one set each, Wayne and Davie found himself up 5-4, just one game away from winning the match and qualifying him for the team. But he knew he was running on empty, as he desperately guzzled water. Davie was good, way better than you’d expect from a player that muscular, and practically as fast on his feet as Wayne. Coupled with the immense amount of power he could unleash on the ball, Wayne felt like every point he had won had come through some combination of sheer luck or a miracle save. The only thing that had got him to this point was his speed – few that he ever faced could dash across the court as quickly as Wayne, and none could change direction on a dime like him. Davie had power, but he had struggled all afternoon to knock any ball past Wayne’s reach.

Both men were glistening with sweat, their shirts soaked and sticking to the skin. The indoor courts were air conditioned, but that didn’t matter at this point. As Wayne served the first point, he hoped he had enough left in him to secure the win. Shot after shot, however, Davie blasted across the net at him, his massive arms practically crushing the tennis ball with his racquet. Wayne sprinted back and forth, running what felt like miles, as the game pushed to 40-30. Standing at the baseline, he glared across the net at Davie. The guy was good, but Wayne could not lose. He knew he was good enough for this league, and didn’t want to settle for a lesser one. The ball arced through the air and he twisted his body, slamming the racquet alongside it. Almost in slow motion, it flew across the net, hitting Davie’s side of the court before the spin Wayne had put on it kicked it to the left. Davie reached his racquet for it, but the ball sailed past, and slammed against the back wall padding.

Wayne practically dropped to his knees, breathing a sigh of relief as Ben walked onto the court, clapping. “Great match, boys!” he yelled. “Really incredible. I think he’s going to be a solid addition, don’t you think, Davie?” Ben asked, as Wayne and Davie shook hands across the net.

“For sure,” Davie agreed, pumping Wayne’s hand with his massive forearms. “Welcome to the league,” he grinned at Wayne, who felt himself grinning back. Despite the exhaustion, he felt like he could have played another three sets in that moment.

As they went back to the locker room, Ben filled Wayne in on the details – matches were regularly on Saturdays, with weekly practice sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Additionally, if he won 10 matches, he’d qualify for the elite league, who regularly traveled to other cities – even internationally! – to play as a team against other cities’ leagues. As Ben talked, the three men stripped naked. Ben and Davie were casual about it, Davie slipping his now-sweaty jockstrap off as if it were nothing, and Ben getting naked as well, even though he hadn’t really sweat out there. Both men appeared very casual as they chatted naked, but Wayne wrapped a towel around his waist as he slid out of his sweaty underwear.

Still chatting, Ben and Davie walked back towards the showers, Wayne trotting behind, following the two pairs of muscular glutes in front of him. Davie had the bigger ass, smooth and bouncing with each stride, whereas Ben’s was covered in fuzz, darker than the salt-and-pepper hair elsewhere on Ben's body. At the end of the locker room, the men hung their towels from hooks on the wall, and turned right into a tiled area. Wayne stopped at the entrance, where he expected to see shower stalls, and was greeted instead by a wide-open shower area, with showerheads lining the walls, as well as four pole showers spaced throughout the middle, each pole with four showerheads circling it. He watched as Davie and Ben stepped up to the furthest pole and turned on a showerhead on either side, and stepped into the jets of water two feet away from each other, separated only by a thin pole.

Wayne didn’t know what to do, but he noticed the three other poles had someone using the showers attached, and a fair amount of guys were spread along the outer wall. So, taking a deep breath, he removed his towel, hung it on a hook, and walked to join his new coach and teammate. He turned the knob and stepped into the spray between the two men, and told himself this was a normal thing he was doing. You’ll be fine, he said to himself. They clearly do this all the time, and so will you.

Standing this close to two naked men, however, Wayne felt it was impossible to not check out what they were working with. As he rubbed his hands on his body, lathering with soap, he let his eyes casually graze over the men. No matter who you are, it's impossible to not look at someone else's cock when it's just hanging in front of you, and Wayne was no different.

Davie’s body, of course, had been on full display earlier, and it was no surprise to Wayne that his cock seemed to match the rest of him – a thick schlong dangled in front of a hefty pair of balls. Wayne felt his length matched up to Davie’s, at least flaccid, but could see the girth dwarfed his. The spray from the shower glistened in Davie’s curly, dark bush, and as he rotated the heavy stream of water splashed against his cock, making it bounce against the water pressure.

Ben, on the other hand, was a surprise. The man appeared to be hung like a bull, a thick flaccid 6-incher hanging heavy below a tuft of dark pubes. A cut, pink head glistened under the water, and Wayne was almost mesmerized by the weight of it all as it swung between the older man’s powerful, hairy thighs. He admired the body of his new coach, who had to be more than double Wayne’s age but had clearly kept up his fitness, as rivers of water traveled down the man’s bulging abs and drained over the tip of his cock. Wayne couldn’t help but notice the older man’s hard, firm nipples sticking out from his melon-sized pecs, jutting out from a carpet of chest fur. He knew, if he looked like this at Ben’s age, he’d be a very, very happy man.

“I think the board’s going to love him, don’t you think?” Ben was asking Davie, as he stepped to the side to get out of the water stream, bringing him even closer to Wayne. Six inches from Wayne’s naked body, Ben slid his hands up and down his torso, lathering his hairy muscles with soap. His hand traveled down, through his bush, and he slathered his heavy cock with bubbles. “This is all possible from the board, you see,” he said to Wayne, looking at the younger man as he continued to rub his hands across his body, massaging his dick while locking eyes with Wayne. “Local benefactors who sponsor us, which is why we get to play in this beautiful place for free, plus the occasional trip.”

“Just bored rich people who like tennis a lot,” Davie interjected, a soapy hand reaching behind himself to lather up between his cheeks.

“In so many words,” Ben laughed. “But they pay the bills, so we’ve got to entertain them sometimes. Dinners, drinks, that sort of stuff. They like to know who they’re sponsoring,” he explained. One of Ben’s hands was lathering soap across his pecs, while the other kept returning to his crotch, massaging the soap along the length of his shaft. His cock jiggled and bounced as Ben soaped his balls and taint shamelessly close to Wayne. A glob of soap flung from the tip of Ben’s bouncing cock and splattered on Wayne’s thigh. Wayne needed to soap himself up, but he was surrounded by the two naked men, so he just stood under the water between them.

“Anyone I would have heard of?” Wayne asked, glancing down quickly, where he thought he noticed the man’s massive cock had gotten even bigger. It stood out at a slight angle from the older man’s body now, still angled down but bouncing more steadily in Wayne’s direction ever so slightly. The pink head was definitely more swollen than it had been minutes earlier.

“Probably,” Ben nodded. “But between you and me? They’re all kind of assholes.”

He stepped back into his stream of water, giving Wayne the chance to stand in the spot where Ben had just been lathering himself. Wayne squirted a glob of soap into his hand and rubbed it across his own body. Ben tilted his head back and closed his eyes, leaning backwards under the jet of water, and Wayne could see without a doubt the man was getting a hard-on, the dick lengthening beyond 7 inches and seemingly with more room to go. He found himself fascinated, wanting to see how large his coach would get, before remembering where he was. He looked away and over at Davie, who was bent over, soaping up his legs. His ass was spread wide in Wayne’s direction, his pinkish hole puckering for anyone to see. His cock dangled between his legs, and as Davie soaped up and down his thick calves, his balls bounced and swayed. Wayne looked at the ceiling and continued to soap, feeling like there was nowhere safe to look.

As he rinsed himself off, he heard a stream of shower shut off, followed by another, and looked down in time to see Davie and Ben stepping away from the pole. They toweled off just outside the shower area, and Wayne could see them making casual conversation as Ben's obvious half-chub jutted out at David's flaccid girthy cock. Wayne finished rinsing and followed shortly after. The three of them changed into streetwear quickly, Ben’s dick back to its still-impressive flaccid self, and both men again congratulated Wayne on joining the team. Davie jogged off to catch a train, and Ben reminded Wayne to come to practice on Tuesday night. Just before the subway went underground, Wayne noticed a text on his phone, from Brad: “got a job for you, meet me at office."
I reckon I’m like that coach Ben. Happy to bone up and put the newbie on the spot. That storyline is laden with Plenty of dramatic tension. Love it.