The truth about a tiny dick

cockboiii

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
So honestly having a tiny dick sucks. I don't understand why all the hung guys here say oh it doesn't matter. In reality it matters so much. I've had so many guys tell me I'm inferior, I should be a cukold, my dick is ugly as fuck. I know dick size actually means repsect among guys. Let's be honest here. If you had a dick like mine how would you feel? !!.jpg
!!1.jpg
20151226_154500 (3).jpeg

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The difficulty with cock size is you know nothing else except what hangs between your legs..... What one chick finds too small to stimulate another chick prefers because of the sensitivity of her pussy.

Having a big knob comes with its downsides as much as having a little cock has perceived downsides.

In truth no i wouldnt want your cock, but thats got nothing to do with your size or my size, i know what my cock can do and how it makes me feel and i wouldnt swap that out.....

Hope that makes sense...

mrb9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest a lot of women would prefer your size to bigger. I'm thick and some women love it but definitely had ones who find it a little uncomfortable. Theres much more chance of losing a relationship because too big rather than too small. Never known any woman who places size above the rest of the package in real life.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I'm slightly larger than you, and women I've been with - even size queens who've had and loved larger - say that while bigger is better, cock size is not everything - by a long way. Trust me on this, bro. My current gf loved her ex's cock, it gave her earth shattering vaginal & a spot orgasms she doesn't receive with my small dick, and yet she laughed (a genuine belly laugh) in my face when I asked her whether my dick size had 'taken points off' my overall attractiveness. We small dick guys have to move on from this shit - women just aren't into dick size as much as we guys are!

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So honestly having a tiny dick sucks. I don't understand why all the hung guys here say oh it doesn't matter. In reality it matters so much. I've had so many guys tell me I'm inferior, I should be a cukold, my dick is ugly as fuck. I know dick size actually means repsect among guys. Let's be honest here. If you had a dick like mine how would you feel? View attachment 450734 View attachment 450735 View attachment 450736

What group of assholes have you been hanging with? Your size is fine. Average is 3 inches soft. If you're 1 inch soft then I would understand more....

Reactions: Gj816

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm slightly larger than you, and women I've been with - even size queens who've had and loved larger - say that while bigger is better, cock size is not everything - by a long way. Trust me on this, bro. My current gf loved her ex's cock, it gave her earth shattering vaginal & a spot orgasms she doesn't receive with my small dick, and yet she laughed (a genuine belly laugh) in my face when I asked her whether my dick size had 'taken points off' my overall attractiveness. We small dick guys have to move on from this shit - women just aren't into dick size as much as we guys are!

Exactly!! For a lot of women huge cocks are nice to look at and fantasize about but no girl wants go deal with vaginal tears frequently. It's nice for them to play with in their hands and such....

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
yes, it is very PC to say it doesn't matter.

I would argue it's the opposite. Everywhere I turn, I hear size matters. And yes, it seems that when it comes to physical pleasure and orgasm quality, it DOES matter. But when a woman falls for a guy, it's just not that important. Or at least in my life experience...

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your dick just is what it is.

There will be some men who won't want to have sex with you. True.

But, they don't matter.

What matters is your mind, and your thoughts and feelings. You are in danger of not using all of your brain properly, because of this distraction ... And that's worse.

Life.

Life is a tapestry. A discovery. Games and stories intersecting each other, pulsing, rippling. Smiles, eyes, laughter. Energy, trajectory. Curves and bubbles and layers. The cut of shining steel, the crackle of wood in flame, the taste of fruit and cream and chocolate. Wind on your face in fragrant forests...

You are music and dance; reach down into yourself. And know that you are good.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your dick just is what it is.

There will be some men who won't want to have sex with you. True.

But, they don't matter.

What matters is your mind, and your thoughts and feelings. You are in danger of not using all of your brain properly, because of this distraction ... And that's worse.

Life.

Life is a tapestry. A discovery. Games and stories intersecting each other, pulsing, rippling. Smiles, eyes, laughter. Energy, trajectory. Curves and bubbles and layers. The cut of shining steel, the crackle of wood in flame, the taste of fruit and cream and chocolate. Wind on your face in fragrant forests...

You are music and dance; reach down into yourself. And know that you are good.

You a writer? If not, you should be!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know how I'd feel. I've been on the large side most of my life. being large is comforting because if I have sex with a woman, chances are good I'll "get the job done." then there is the other question, does she like/love me for me or for my cock?? the ironic part is we have no say so in what we get. it's inherited. I am my father's son if you know what I mean. it's kind of like winning the cock lottery.
anyway, it is what it is. make the best of it. have you tried PE exercises? most can gain an inch in LxG. I did. went from big to bigger in about 6 months. that was many years ago. keep in mind that cocks come in various sizes, so do vaginas.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing I found was that as big as I am and with how hard I get, it is really easy for me to be bad at sex. I had to learn to use it. ANd, honestly, what works and doesn't is different with every partner.

I know full well that just because I might be their biggest, it does not mean I am their best.