The ugly one....

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Have seen a lot of threads asking about What/How a nice or beautiful pussy looks like, and the answer is absolutely in the eyes of beholders.

How about an ugly one? I believe that an ugly pussy for some is hardly being a nice one for others.

I think noone here could see a pussy with withered or wrinkled outer lips beautiful. Anyone?

Also, some ugly pussy just looks like having no outer lips at all.

Just to say, there really is an ugly one!

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
usually the lights are off and my eyes are looking up at her from the groin not at where my tongue/fingers are going or i am fucking her and unable to look at it. so basically if you give a shit about this you are doing something wrong

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anyone who does not do things the same as you appears to be wrong, DUDE.

God does not give human a pair of delicate eyes and complex brain for just seeing the light. When I have sex, I do spend time more than just "fuck the shit off", sorry.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have seen a lot of threads asking about What/How a nice or beautiful pussy looks like, and the answer is absolutely in the eyes of beholders.

How about an ugly one? I believe that an ugly pussy for some is hardly being a nice one for others.

I think noone here could see a pussy with withered or wrinkled outer lips beautiful. Anyone?

Also, some ugly pussy just looks like having no outer lips at all.

Just to say, there really is an ugly one!

Sorry metas; all vaginas are beautiful- maybe you're gay:tongue: and that's why you don't see beauty in the dainty folds which are asking for a loving lick and rub.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone who does not do things the same as you appears to be wrong, DUDE.

God does not give human a pair of delicate eyes and complex brain for just seeing the light. When I have sex, I do spend time more than just "fuck the shit off", sorry.

No and God didnt give women the perfect looking vagina,just perfect for somebody.IF you get as fair as getting a womans knickers off and then you turn her away for having a less than what you deem to be a perfect vagina then all i can say is you don't deserve to get as far as that!

How would you feel is a woman said to you "Oh noooo! Your willy looks too veiny/discoloured/lumpy/bent/curved" etc etc...be gone from my bed!?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
A vagina is not a painting. You aren't going to hang it on your living room wall. As long as it's wet able to take your cock, what do you care what it looks like?

Honestly, I think the pussy is pretty nasty looking. But I don't see why that would stop me from fucking one though.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel you metas!

All the haters need to yamete!

Just as not every person is physically attractive, not every vagina or penis is physically attractive.

There are some bad pussies out there. With lots of overhang. A nice neat and tidy one is more pleasing to the eye.

But some women just have perfect bodies so if they have a chubby or meaty pussy then I can forgive them.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in my opinion genitals ain't pretty.
and dicks are uglier than cunts.
what looks like a prolapse v what looks like a face hugger.
but that's not to say some aren't quirkily attractive.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to admit that as I have aged my body has changed. I have wrinkles in every area, even my nose! That includes the genital area.

My body parts are not symmetrical either, left to right. I do believe the difference has grown over the years too.

All you reading this who are younger than me, beware, I guess... you will find more and more willing to call you ugly the longer you live.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love to read some open mind comments here. Some people is indeed listening.

Let's say, I'm asking people who could see pussies (or cocks) being more than a fuck organ.

For some, did I say... I am not fucking the ugly one? Or I will have sex only to the nice one?

'Yes' or 'no' fucking is not the topic focus. Yet, beauty or ugly is not the only property of pussies to make decision about what to do about them. When you see a piece of art, will you always buy it if it looks beautiful to your eyes?

I can look at any pussies with a pure art mind without a feel to fuck them. The hearts and brains of the pussies' owners are far more important aspects for me to judge whether I wanna have sex with or not. To many, it appears that when talking about pussies or cocks, a sure thing they cannot miss to think is FUCKING. And for some comment, I feel like "hey man...whenever a pussy comes close to your dick, poke it!". I'm not that starving.

And sorry, I have enough time and choices for what is the best for my cock and my life, add that for more detesting.

In Thai, my thread can be call "ดักเหี้ย" ha ha ha

And to HELGALEENA, now you hear me.