Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can more easily hit my gspot with fingers, or very shallow thrusts with dick or toys. On my back with my hips slightly elevated is best for my husbands dick shape.

That position will change between partners and their shape. The only thing that stays consistent is the shallow thrusts, since the gspot is only about a couple of inches in, and up.

D

deleted1021609

Yes! Knowing what you like is So important for pleasing you both, don’t you feel?

Reactions: Holly Doors

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Different positions have different merits, I guess for me the ultimate position is stand and carry and luckily for me my husband is a strong guy and can pull it off. It's a wonderfully intimate position and seeing his big arms bulging and veins standing out just adds to the intimacy and excitement.

D

deleted1021609

Different positions have different merits, I guess for me the ultimate position is stand and carry and luckily for me my husband is a strong guy and can pull it off. It's a wonderfully intimate position and seeing his big arms bulging and veins standing out just adds to the intimacy and excitement.
Powerfully passionate! :heart_eyes: