The Young Stud Thread

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
There seems to be a lot of young studs coming to this forum lately. I think some of them get lost in the muddle sometimes. I thought it might be cool to have a thread where links are given to their profiles.

Here's a new discovery, new to me at least. Geez. What an amazing penis! :eek:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/8hard.html
(NOTE: The above Canadian stud is 100% straight. If women have any comments, he'd love to hear them.)

Last edited:
D

deleted157868

I'm young, but I will leave the stud part up to you guys.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
That little bro is a work of art. Then again, they all are. Just when I think I have seen what must be the most beautiful young man God ever created -- someone more beautiful, or beautiful in a different way, shows up. It's pretty astonishing. :eek:

Westrain

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry miller
http://www.lpsg.org/members/westrain.html

i have the same cock as this guy here.
Haha, I was just saying in the thread I posted my pics in that I used to think my dick wasn't "perfect" because of its shape and appearance, but realized there is no standard for dicks and that my dick is quite normal and slightly above average in size. It's great to know there's someone else who has a similar dick to mine, it almost makes me feel more "authentic" and "genuine" as a male, so cheers to you :cool222:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Henry Miller's Stud Status will surely draw a lot of attention. So far his recommendations have been superior.

Nice penis display.

Well Done Henry, and it is especially nice when one's peers nominate someone.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha, I was just saying in the thread I posted my pics in that I used to think my dick wasn't "perfect" because of its shape and appearance, but realized there is no standard for dicks and that my dick is quite normal and slightly above average in size. It's great to know there's someone else who has a similar dick to mine, it almost makes me feel more "authentic" and "genuine" as a male, so cheers to you :cool222:

is it 7x5" to 7.5x5.5" in dimensions?