Theo james

b7a7d1c3864756f089b7b6f248f4bb149e6fe28d.gifv

104c4651603af2c445cd5c1a059521d97306f488.gifv
 

The

The scene where he lands on top of the car and on the ground I highly feel like that's not Theo. When he hits the car it looks like his stunt double Giu and the bum is more like a bubble butt and Theo's is slimmer. Also the scene with the bus that prolly him. I feel like the highly public scenes Theo didn't do and the scenes where his character falls or lands really hard.
 
what is making me suspicious is that there was a lot of camera switches and fast editing even where the shot could've been steady and this usually happens when a show is trying to congeal different scenes together. I don't know though maybe it's just the director's style? but I wouldn't be shocked either ways
That being said, are there any other actors other than Theo, that you can imagine doing this role, like that would fit the role/character. And could do the constant physical nudity aspect, and play like a redeemed douchebag ish character etc ?
 
That being said, are there any other actors other than Theo, that you can imagine doing this role, like that would fit the role/character. And could do the constant physical nudity aspect, and play like a redeemed douchebag ish character etc ?
I'm happy Theo is in the role. Maybe Channing Tatum?
 
(looking out the window at the younger version of himself)
Hey. Look on the bright side. He is way hotter than me.
No, he's not.
Sure, he is. It's ok. I don't mind. In fact, I agree with you. I've fucked him too.


View attachment 69501831
Wait what is he joking ? His character joking ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted5830701
I never read the novel so I had to google it, from my findings in the novel when he is 15 he time travels back 4 months and has sex with himself.

I’m shocked I didn’t remember that??? Well that takes autofellatio to a next level for sure!