Dthomas4
Just Browsing
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2019
- Posts
- 3
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 0
- Points
- 1
- Location
- Knoxville (Tennessee, United States)
- Sexuality
- No Response
They're all postedDo you still have some vid
Everything I have is posted and I didn't resubscribe.Send me sum please
YeaDoes DeAngelo still post on OF?
Can you send me thatI have all his uploads, sis. HMU and I gotchu.
i get your point but it's not accurate. (i read the probably but still) I had the same reaction they did. he has big dick energy so we expected more. im 8 myself and still was like damn i thought he'd be biggerY’all some cheap ass, ole complaining ass bitches. If you’re too broke to subscribe then you can’t complain about the content. Some of y’all really have some nerve.
And for the person who “expected him to be bigger”, your dick is probably the same size if not smaller so hush.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.