Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, this is the first time I submit picture of my cock with dimension. I at one time went to a urologist to look into getting a reduction of girth, and see what I could do about it, and as it turn out I needed a circumcision, I think over the years of development the cock became rather thick, and the circumcision freed the cock to lengthen. Or it could be just genetic, as I was told that my dad was very large as well. My dad left when I was 9 so I never had that talk from him. I look at charts of average to large, and knew I was off the scale for thickness. Until I heard about John Holmes 2.5 inch girth, I thought maybe I was too large. I never had any GF that wasn't sore afterward, and I use plenty of lubricant regardless.

Once in my life I was giving a blowjob, and even then her jaw was popping out and made her sore afterward. I don't have a game plan on picking out women that loves a large girth. They say they like large, but is their large the same as my perception of large??

Probably will irk some for having a large girth, but I am sure some of you will feel redeem in the length dept. But with a huge girth, it does make my cock look kinda small. I have had GF that was initially very excited about having a huge cock, but didn't realize that it takes month before the pain become pleasure.

Sometimes I wonder if I am freaky enough sizewise.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
high-detailed picture man :p

Trying to keep it legit. I think without the ruler the cock would end up looking small, and I wanted to emphasize the disproportion of length and girth. I think the better detail picture help in establishing credibility. To be honest if I saw that without the ruler and were to judge myself as a third person, that I would be doubtful.

I wish my cock was longer, but any method doing so would make the cock thicker, and I don't need that. I think I reach the vaginal limits of most women comfort level..

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one that I get partway in and then stop, and no matter how hard I push just wasn't going to go in, but most I get in, but very careful, and a few I can just fly thru, but unfortunate just not the woman I want to be with intimately.

But surprise! The one that couldn't go in were the biggest and tallest of all the women. Go Figure?

The one Chinese girl I had no problem with and was with her for almost 3 years before calling it quit.

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have added gif animation to my profile, as some naysayer question the legit, so I comply with video and cloth tape.

I guess this site is also called cock and bull .com for the rude disbeliever. Honestly though, who put these rude people in charge of enforcing cock measurement?

Nobody is handing out trophy for best cock! are they? If a guy claim he has a 30" cock, and it makes him feel good to say that, then let him be onward to his fantasy.

I belong to another group called BEArchive.com of where people fantasize big breast. They also have women with real big breast. Most everyone there is supportive to make the person feel good about whatever size their breast is.

so if you act like a spoiled princess, then maybe start your own forum called large penis bashing group!

Cowabanga

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found an old post of mine where I claim to be 6X8, I look at the date, and I saw this claim was before I had my double kidney operation, and high blood pressure. I wonder if High blood pressure could effect penis size? I now have 75% of one kidney and seem to be doing fine, and my blood pressure went down some.

Some mention they have good days and bad days when sizing up their penis. Perhaps I don't notice that. I never had a day that I went "wow! my dick is bigger than usual". I didn't even think I had a big girth.

I don't remember if I was an 8 in girth, and I doubt I'll remember what I am today 10 years from now. It was only recent that I started to take photo of it.

Such as life!