B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

pjtack69

Just Browsing
Media
I hate to burst your bubble, but she has in fact had at least 2 implants done. The first ones were obviously silicone (which look much more natural than saline), but the latest/largest may not be. You can generally find tons of Zemanova pics on the internet and you'll see the difference immediately.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When in doubt, go through freeones.com -- you can find the evolution of any implants.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost all of these links are non-functional. The two that do work from the "ginormous" section... you don't get a straight shot of her face. I'm hoping that it's not really her.... because I want to cry thinking that she would have done that to her own body. She was so beautiful. Those monstrositites in the last few pictures are just.... so sad.... what a crime against nature.

Damn, they worked yesterday. I can't believe this is an issue, and that I'm going through the trouble of doing all this.

Natural:

Attachments

gimez4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Cute A...

Great pics. Makes me want to buy a case of suntan oil and deliver and apply it in person. Wanna wrestle?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, my day is officially ruined... :mad:

I was looking at the "big" shots and thinking that she looked like she'd just put on some weight all around (not a bad thing...hipbones no longer prominently on display)...but the "ginormous" shots are obvious augmentations.

Why such a naturally beautiful woman would ever have thought she needed augmenting is beyond my reckoning.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you aloofman, for all the hard work gathering the pics. Yes, there is definitely a sad, sad progression. =( How depressing. I think she looked by far the best in the original shots, when she already had an amazing body, amazing tits (that were already huge), and a beautiful face. The first boob job was actually pretty good as far as boob jobs go... her tits still looked pretty good... and I'm inclined to agree with the above poster maybe it was a natural increase....... but then...... sigh.... it's like looking at the aftermath of Exxon Valdez. Beautiful pristine landscapes.... ruined...

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you aloofman, for all the hard work gathering the pics. Yes, there is definitely a sad, sad progression. =( How depressing. I think she looked by far the best in the original shots, when she already had an amazing body, amazing tits (that were already huge), and a beautiful face. The first boob job was actually pretty good as far as boob jobs go... her tits still looked pretty good... and I'm inclined to agree with the above poster maybe it was a natural increase....... but then...... sigh.... it's like looking at the aftermath of Exxon Valdez. Beautiful pristine landscapes.... ruined...

Believe me when I say that I take no joy in it. I had similar feelings over the Tera Patrick travesty. I actually don't consider myself a breast man, but I certainly appreciate lovely natural ones. If it makes you feel better, there's always Gianna Michaels, Amy Reid, Zuzana Drabinova, and Jelena Jensen.

Attachments

pjtack69

Just Browsing
Media
Unfortunately, many of these women also have implants, albiet good ones.
I'm a HUGE fan of beautiful, natural, well enowed, thin women, but in reality they are as rare as honest, double-digit dicks. They are out there, but few of them wish to be nude models. The best of the all-natural are some from the past like Roberta Perdon, Christy Canyon, Roberta Vasquez, Karen Price, Patricia Farinelli, etc. An ever increasing number of Playboy models are all surgically modified which Hefner personally used to reject since he wanted natural beauty.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe me when I say that I take no joy in it. I had similar feelings over the Tera Patrick travesty. I actually don't consider myself a breast man, but I certainly appreciate lovely natural ones. If it makes you feel better, there's always Gianna Michaels, Amy Reid, Zuzana Drabinova, and Jelena Jensen.
Considering i have pics of VZ when she called herself Maria, I can truthfully tell you her enhancement was not of all that much, but it was a nice touch tho. I still prefer her tits san silicone/saline, since they were a nice shape & size to begin with. Kinda makes you wonder who put the idea into her head that they needed enhancement, you know? probably her husband.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yes, Karen Price... She was one of the first big-boobed Playbody models whose name I actually remember.

According to her Wikipedia entry, she even started doing movie stunts. Kickass.

pjtack69

Just Browsing
Media
If you're a fan if big breasts you should join the Breast Expansion Archive Forum. They have a regular group of experts that can not only ID almost any big-breast model on the planet (which is its own topic on the site), but whether they are real or fake and sometimes even the cc size of the implant.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Shay Laren also is pretty gorgeous and has a banging body... and her tits are most definitely real because they are so obviously not symmetrical in size. (something extremely common that a lot of girls worry about)