This subforum.

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_Glib, Jun 7, 2011.

1. B_Glib

B_Glib New Member

Aside from discussion about the temporary gains of pumps or natural gains (not jelqing) no one as far as I can tell has ever provided any real evidence of any discernible change in penis size. This subforum propogates the myths that plague the internet and cause much false hope and dismay in those honestly hoping to gain in sizes. None of these theories or products have any sceintific merit and are part of a lecherous cult of liars and 'cool dude' hopefuls who serve no purpose but to cause strife. There is no real way to unnaturally enlarge your penis, and it is sad the way that people such as these and corporations exploit the insecurities of the less endowed as well as pique the curiosity of those looking to enlarge their large or average penis. Grotesque amounts of exagerrating and lying occur here, and false supposed 'measurements' as well as photoshopped images and to be frank bullshit ruler pics are part of the e-cancer that contributes nothing of value to this forum. If real verifiable enlargement techniques existed they would be common knowledge and there would not be so much anguish over penis size.

Penis enlargement doesn't work, and as such this subforum serves no practical purpose. It should be eliminated or restricted.

I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

2. James Duncan

James Duncan Member

Albums:
    Oh boy, this is going to be a good show.

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Where is your evidence that it doesn't work?
    I think that question renders your whole post useless.

4. B_Glib

B_Glib New Member

To prove something doesn't exist you don't need evidence against it, as how can you show something not to exist by showing something?

Seriously, show me any real evidence of growth and I'll be absolutely stunned.

5. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Of course you need evidence to prove something does not exist/work. That's how science works. Without any proof it's a thesis.

Despite the fact that nobody owes you any evidence because seriously who the hell cares if you think it works or not, you might want to check out thundersplace.org. There is so much evidence even you can't deny it.
    Besides that what's your point anyway? If you don't believe in it, ignore it. Does an atheist run to church every sunday and tells the people that they should close it because god does not exist and it serves no practical use?

6. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    No. You really dont. It is called burden of proof.

7. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, Gecko, not that I believe that penis enlargement techniques have any discernible value, the term "burden of proof" is not a scientific one...it is a legal one. It refers to the party that has the obligation of proving an allegation. Since this forum is not a legal one, I don't believe anyone here has such a burden. Everybody is free to believe what they wish.

Now, if you were a purveyor of one of the alleged penis enlargement products, you might have some obligation to prove that what you are selling is, in fact, effective. Aside from a moral obligation to do so, most of these products do not come under any government regulation requiring that the claims be supportable (such as the FDA, etc.) So, if someone has enough disposable income to try just about anything to get bigger...it is their dime.

#7 nicenycdick, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  8. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't mix up science with trials or whatever.
    But if you want to play it that way...

Glib wants to close this subforum so he has the burden of prood.

#8 Snakebyte, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  9. robertocanza

robertocanza New Member

I worked as researcher in a life science department in one of my country most important universities, and I can assure you that if you want to scientifically prove something doesn't exist you must provide evidences.

If you want to prove that a certain method for penis enlargement doesn't work, you must follow the exact procedure, for the amount of time required, without even changing a small detail.

If somebody says that he gained 1 inch in 2 years doing some exercises 45 minutes/day, 4 days/week, than you must work for 2 years doing the same thing 4d/week for 45m/day. And you must do this using the same technique, the same pressure, movements, etc, the guy used.
    If after 2 years your gains are 0, then you have scientifically proved that the method the guy used doesn't work for you.

But to scientifically prove that a method doesn't work at all, you must repeat the same procedure with a statistically significant group of people.

10. B_Glib

B_Glib New Member

Here is my evidence: I can find no evidence that exists of any real permanent penis enlargement. It isn't that hard to document something so trivial. You're delusional to believe it works and to show me no proof. If you could undeniably prove it works I'd start jelqing. All of your arguments are merely ad hominem and appeals to (anti) reason. Seriously. Give me any evidence. Show me I'm wrong.

Until then I feel a merger with 'Ficticious Stories' is in order.

@Robert: wasting 30 or so minutes every other day for two years of my life isn't going to happen. If this is real why does no real documentation or evidence exist? Also I'm a young guy, chances are I'll grow naturally over a period of two years.

#10 B_Glib, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  11. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First of all finding no evidence that something does work is NOT evidence that is does not work... seriously... what do you guys learn in school nowadays?
    So because there is no proof for the existence of god, there is no god, right?
    Then again I told you to check thundersplace where enough evidence is found. I bet you didn't even botter to visit that site and continue to suggest that there is no proof available. There was a TV show about science in our national TV documenting very well what gains some guys had in a period of 3 months. One test group used a pump, one an ADS, one pills and the last one a normal stretch/jelq routine. And in general all groups but the pills one had gains. The only problem is that this documentary was 3-4 years ago and I doubt it's anywhere out there on the internet.
    On the other hand, if you think it does not work, why the heck don't you just stay outta here? I doubt that you will change a forum that has been this way almost a decade before you joined.

P.S.:
    Your avatar makes me doubt you're 18 btw.

#11 Snakebyte, Jun 9, 2011
  12. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Doubt that you will every beleive so probably wasting my time. Go to, read, and view "FOW's PE" in this Forum(link listed below)(not selling anything and have nothing to gain other than the pleasure of sharing). It is all factual data compiled by "me" on "my" progress and/or lack of progress while doing PE

http://www.lpsg.org/214947-fows-pe.html

Enjoy,

fow

#12 fowfer, Jun 9, 2011
  13. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    It does not disprove the existence of God, but it does mean that it is a matter of faith, not knowledge. You can believe in something that has not yet or can not be proved or disproved.

14. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You know it was just a (maybe bad) example to show how his "my evidence is: there is no evidence" is totally wrong. :rolleyes:

15. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gotcha

16. B_Glib

B_Glib New Member

I don't really see how Hypno makes you think I'm a minor. It's a lot more mature or respectable than tenting pics or Family Guy. Rebuttals to follow.

17. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Where is your evidence that it is more mature than Family Guy?

18. James Duncan

James Duncan Member

Albums:
    :rofl: !

19. robertocanza

robertocanza New Member

You have to waste your time this way if you want to prove scientifically that the techniques don't work.
    But if you want to prove PE to yourself, not working this way is the reason you'll not see any growth.

I wasted a lot of time jelqing, stretching, and doing other exercises suggested in some forums and nothing happened. And many guys waste their time doing the same things...
    Then I discovered that some of the exercises work, but to make them work you have to perform them in a certain way, use a fixed erection percentage, apply a precise amount of force, and generate a precise amount of internal pressure. And I discovered other details too.

But if I write here what I do, if I describe the exercises, I think that 99% of people will change some details trying to repeat the results, because it's very difficult to describe exactly what you have to do.
    I think this is the reason every time someone describes the exercises he used to grow his penis, 1 person will tell everybody PE works, and 99 will be disappointed and disillusioned.

Some documentation exists. You will not find scientific libraries on this topic because it takes a lot of time everyday, the exercises must be performed exactly the same way and for years. It's hard for scientists to find a lot of people to perform the experiments for years correctly.

And proving that penis growth can be attained doing exercises is less important than many other research topics in andrology: premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, sterility, cancer, etc...
    I think it's better for scientists to concentrate on these topics instead of wasting time on penis enlargement, since having a small or average penis isn't a serious disease :wink:.

Yes, maybe.

20. B_Glib

B_Glib New Member

I have found no proof at thundersplace. Post some irrefutable evidence on this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted