Thongs

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I find them extremely irritating...I would rather wear nothing...can't get past it feeling like butt floss!:eek:
:yup: Im probably the only woman alive how doesn't like or wear g-strings. I don't find them attractive or comfortable. I think a low cut brief, a French cut or a boy short cut is far more flattering on the ass. Nor do i like them on men

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I wear thongs alot...I also like boyshorts, and tangas. I like thongs alot, and when the right one is found can be so comfortable you forget you are wearing underwear at all (which can be a bad thing...just trust me on this one...please!). Thongs can be very flattering, tangas are like thongs just with a little more coverage.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I too think thongs are only for women, I've worn thongs for years, for the first few days they were really uncomfortable but once I stopped trying to fish them out of my bottom and ignored them they got really comfy.

lol
now that I'd like to have seen
try to dig a thong out
but how does it ever become comfortable that confuses me?

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thongs are disgusting, period. when i see some chick who think she's looking hot by her thong showing above her jeans i gag a little bit.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't wear them but think many guys that do are hot. Kind one of those fashion things that work for some and not others. Seeing a very masculine and muscled man in one makes me happy.

ok, like honestly, us guys would never admit to this, but, actually thongs are soooo more comfortable than anything else...and i know this is going to sound concieted, but, cuz i am a swimmer, i am in pretty good shape and shave everything which makes my guy friend laugh at me, however, my gf and all my guy friends' gf's said that they get turned on by me being kinda girly! and honestly, i do like being shaved and wearing a thong...sounds silly, but the cool thing about this forum is that we can actually be honest!

D_Leonard_Boner_McCoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the closest thing to a thong that I have ever worn is a dance belt... Probably the most uncomfortable article of clothing ever invented for man. And they are so not sexy... Although it does lift your junk up so you look great in tights. Men in tights are waaaaaay sexy. God I love ballet

gumbaman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yearh I bought my first thong about 7 years ago, now i own more than 50 and wear them when its not excessively cold :)
I think they fit the best, look the best and leave the best marks after wearing them to the beach

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, thongs are a girl thing I think. Besides I've always imagined my schlong falling out all the time.