Perfectly smooth and luscious
Perfectly smooth and luscious
Here is another guy with the perfect cock. Check him out.D
Dude, I hear you! Guys walking around with boners is the best. Love how Thor has a full erection and talks to the camera....I could see that all day. Do you know ion any other onlyfans/x accounts that are the same??
That is a great cock. Does he have a thread here?Here is another guy with the perfect cock. Check him out.
Unfortunately he doesn’t but he should do. He has the perfect cock. Perfect size, shape and is as hard as a rock. The dude is also hot.That is a great cock. Does he have a thread here?
Unfortunately he doesn’t but he should do. He has the perfect cock. Perfect size, shape and is as hard as a rock. The dude is also hot.
Actually I’ve just looked and I can’t seem to find a thread as such but he is a member and has posted a few pics and a few links to his free OF and sub OF. Check him out because he is sexy as fuck, a magnificent cock and cums like a geyser.Unfortunately he doesn’t but he should do. He has the perfect cock. Perfect size, shape and is as hard as a rock. The dude is also hot.
The body, the cock is just awesomeSome vids
YesNo that's not him. I think the idea of posting those pictures was for a "what if" it was him, his face might look similar to that guy.
ExactlySurely no one gets that lucky. He had to take the hit somewhere...so I'm going with the face, 'cause his body is absolute perfection.![]()
LOLI imagine your face looks like this
View attachment 135063471View attachment 135063491View attachment 135063501
I don't think his features are that delicate. I think his face would look more like
View attachment 135083851
Well people on this thread can keep guessing and wondering who he really is but none of us will ever figure it out, and I'm sure he takes through all the necessary precautions to make sure that.I don't think his features are that delicate. I think his face would look more like
View attachment 135083851
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.