Thoughts on heightism ?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is Heightism a "thing"..really?
Generally yes, both men and women tend to treat taller people with more reverence and respect than average....Specifically it is unique because it is the one preference heterosexual women everywhere cling to as a monolith when it comes to sexual selection(separate from relationship selection). Just about any other tenet of masculine attractiveness exists on a sliding scale relative to one another providing ample chances to most men to attract in other ways....but height is such a standard you can actually glean scientifically accurate data referencing how much you excel/fail in one category can be amplified or nullified by height alone.
Height is such a selective factor amongst women they will overlook socioeconomic security reliably...from what I understand it's something like a base level of attractiveness is established at 6'0" tall and something like $35-42K annually...someone that is 6'3" can earn less than $30K and garner the same attention, someone 5'6" and under has to earn upwards of $160K be considered as desirable. Jawline, musculature, penis size, hand/foot size, even facial symmetry, for the small percentage of men 6' and over, most women will overlook all of those things.

Reactions: TryHarrd

TryHarrd

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generally yes, both men and women tend to treat taller people with more reverence and respect than average....Specifically it is unique because it is the one preference heterosexual women everywhere cling to as a monolith when it comes to sexual selection(separate from relationship selection). Just about any other tenet of masculine attractiveness exists on a sliding scale relative to one another providing ample chances to most men to attract in other ways....but height is such a standard you can actually glean scientifically accurate data referencing how much you excel/fail in one category can be amplified or nullified by height alone.
Height is such a selective factor amongst women they will overlook socioeconomic security reliably...from what I understand it's something like a base level of attractiveness is established at 6'0" tall and something like $35-42K annually...someone that is 6'3" can earn less than $30K and garner the same attention, someone 5'6" and under has to earn upwards of $160K be considered as desirable. Jawline, musculature, penis size, hand/foot size, even facial symmetry, for the small percentage of men 6' and over, most women will overlook all of those things.
Similar to looks as well. Research has shown good looking criminals get less jail time than others - something like a third less. And their presumption of being innocent is higher. People just think good looking people are more honest.
Once upon a time my taller wife may have thought she settled slightly for someone like me (5' 4"), especially given her previous partners were mostly atypical taller men. But I've had to fight for everything and now very successful, so she can now do whatever job she wants and I have lots of time for her and our kids. Then in the last month I find this forum and find out that my 7"+ cock is a beast. She's pretty chuffed these days and happy she took the chance all those years back :)