Thoughts on Married Guys

MK323

Expert Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2020
Posts
64
Media
0
Likes
169
Points
68
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
Thoughts on playing with DL married "bi" guys? Anyone ever had one leave their wife and switch teams? Enjoy it while it lasts and hope you don't catch feelings or just say no?
 
Thoughts on playing with DL married "bi" guys? Anyone ever had one leave their wife and switch teams? Enjoy it while it lasts and hope you don't catch feelings or just say no?
Every "bi" guy I've been with enjoys the sex with another man, but never showed an interest in having a relationship. They like the whole married-to-a-woman life.
 
It’s very common where I’m from to hook up with married guys. None leave their wives usually but it’s more like gay men being forced into a marriage type of thing rather than being bi. However a lot of guys I’ve been with have done some wild stuff just to ditch their wives/family to duck me
 
I’m not looking forward to get in between their “relationship” but it’s not my responsibility to be responsible for them. People are looking for sex.
the only person that could be reprimanded is the person who decided to go further than their marriage looking for it.
Stop blaming others for people’s problems.
 
So here's a weird one..
When I was fresh out of uni, I met this really hot guy in his 40s and we hooked up a few times. Fast forward to when I turned 30, i moved to a new city and randomly came across him on the app again, so i sent him a message. We hooked up, he still looked hot af, and somehow it turned into more than just a casual thing. We started hanging out more and actually got to know each other. Yes he had been married for about 20+ years before started fooling around with guys and ended up separating from his wife.
One night we were just talking about life and stuff, he was telling me about his ex wife and the kids. And then casually mentioned about his gay identical twin brother and had always secretly felt a bit jealous that his twin brother was having amazing sex all the time.
All this time I genuinely thought I had reconnected with the same dude i met years ago, so i told him the story. He pulled up photos of his twin brother and they looked exactly the same (both were equally hung). I was shocked, we started laughing, had a few glasses of wine and more seggs afterwards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wizard1
My husband is bi. I met him 21 years ago in the US. We hooked up, love at first sight, he divorced his wife of 25 years, I divorced my husband, he immigrated to Canada and we've been married for 15 years.