Tiger Conniff (tigerconniff)

Nickc2298

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He's actually gay...he said it on his tiktok. He even said that he would collab with Dakota. But Dakota is str8.
He said he was gay on his TikTok? He said In his comment he’s “str8”
And lol I don’t really think Dakota is all that str8 :eyes:

dasmitty857

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He said he was gay on his TikTok? He said In his comment he’s “str8”
And lol I don’t really think Dakota is all that str8 :eyes:
Dakota is 100% str8. I asked him what his OF was during one of his lives. And he said tiger something and went on and on about how his real name was tiger. So then I saw that he knew Dakota so of course I wanted to know if Dakota was gay or not. So then i said, "you should collab with Dakota." Then he was like "I can't bc Dakota is str8 but if he was into it, I would."

dasmitty857

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was it on a live video or do you have a link to the tiktok?
It was during a tiktok live of his. I was in the live and I asked him there. He's not in the closet about his sexuality at all which is why I was surprised to see you guys here saying he was str8. Lol

Reactions: Applesaucy

Seksi18

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m sorry to burst ur bubbles it’s not true that he’s gay, he’s the type of guy to casually lie like that for clout like so many queerbait OF guys. If u follow him on Tiktok he’s actually attracted to women, he even got mad when ppl imply he’s gay.
Also in one of his vids, he’s hanging out with this girl with audio asking to be his girlfriend,w/ caption quotations on “bestie” came for sushi, w/ heavy implication on oral sex. One of the comments was his friend asking if they’re back together. Either that girl was his ex or his fuck friend

dasmitty857

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He said on Instagram Live he’s looking for a GF and said he’s straight. He also admitted to fucking a “beautiful” trans woman.
Ok I'm starting to think he's just saying anything on live these days lol