Tim McGraw

jk101

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone see this movie? There are some great bulge shots in it off him in his underwear. Anyone have any pics of him?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is a trick of lighting, or change in his pocket. All the pictures of him in the past are merciless in what they reveal: an attractive body with a genetically fortunate thin layer of flab that conceals the lack of real definition; the perfect hat at the correct tilt that not only disguises his balding head but is so signature a look that without the hat in place he is barely recognizable; and a bulge that looks perfectly fine and I'm sure is very comfortable to rest one's hand or face upon, would not ensure him a place of honor on this site. If his weiner were as big as this picture indicates, he couldn't have been hiding it for this long, especially since tight pants seem to be as important to his performances as a microphone.

D_3wsd4rtf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh please. It is from a jean's draping effects and lighting. If he is that hung then he should be already rumored about it or a legendary in the sack by now.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's the lighting as well. I've seen him in concert on a military base with some friends and I was right up in front of the stage. I noticed nothing like this... and I'm pretty sure I would have if it where there!

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

Have waited for this for a long time.

Fuck damn, if you don't mind my saying so! That is one big ol thing! hehe

I've always loved Tim and have always thought he was hot. If he came out as at least bisexual, I would LOVE it and would do everything I could to get into bed with him!!! LOL