Time Machine

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Arty100, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Arty100

Arty100 Member

So...if you could travel back in time, knowing what you know today, what secret crush would you visit, and what would you say to him...and what would you hope to happen?

My secret crush was in college, back in the late sixties. I was so unhappy with my gay feelings, I suppressed all erotic feelings. Fear, great fear.

In my first year away, in a men's dorm, I met Dave. He was such a stud! No body fat, great muscle tone, wide shoulders, narrow hips, and hung like a stallion. I was mesmerized by that astounding body, and his easy, confident way of talking about sex. Totally straight, I assume.

We became close friends...enough so that I was his best man a few years later. Then we lost touch. It always seemed surprising to me that he liked me that much; I felt so inferior to him as a man. Yet, there must have been something about me that was attractive to him. Probably just as a friend, but one never knows unless you take a chance, right?

If I could travel back to those days, I would gently share with Dave my feelings, my questions, my doubts, and hope that his friendship for me would be strong enough to listen with compassion...and my fantasy is that he would admit a similar attraction. Then, together we'd experiment with those sexual feelings.

I wonder how my life story would be different if I'd had the wisdom and confidence to follow my heart when it was propelling me towards Dave. I'll never know, of course, but the desire is still strong, and my sense of regret saddens me.

2. avg_joe

Gold Member

I would have sex with every straight guy that I had crush on, saying "I love you so much"

3. silky73

silky73 New Member

If I could go back in time....had a crush on my roommate - she was attractive, sexual and fun - but I liked men and was not a real sexual person, still have not been with a woman but now i fantacize and wish I would have let loose....

4. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    A few years back I went on a cruise with my family. I met up with a few people from my borough and hung out with a group from Cali also. One dude from Cali because mad cool with me and this Hispanic cat also from NY. The last night when everyone was getting ready, sleeping or fucking before they left the ship, my friend and I just walked around, chilled, talked about sex as we went through the ship. We ended up going to the bathroom and I jacked off in the stall while he was by the sink, us still talking. Afterward we left and continued hanging out, then he decided he wanted to jack off. It was a pretty interesting evening.

Like a good month or a few passed and we reconnected online. Of course our very first convo online, we found out we were both bi and wanted to mess with each other that night but neither of us had the balls to do it thinking that the other was straight. And the dude was beyond hot!! Time machine would SOOO change that final night!

5. upone

upone New Member

I think we all have those bits of long-ago passion that just stick around. Mine was when I was 22, finishing college. She was so much younger that I can't write about it here. Ten years later we met again and talked about it, and I discovered that she was feeling the checmistry more strongly than I was.

6. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd go back an hour, fuck myself and cause the end of the world. o3o

7. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would go back and say don't have the one night with your best friend...it will never be the same

8. Scott2005

Scott2005 Member

I'd go back in time and visit everyone of my crushes...and ask myself, 'What in the fuck were you thinking?'

9. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

I'd def go back to college days.... and I wouldn't be the "good girl" I was back then....

10. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

oh so bitter sweet. My heart goes out to you.

as for me. if I knew then what i know now... i would have save myself many tears.

11. Nokeetherty

Nokeetherty New Member

12. LargeOneFromHell

LargeOneFromHell New Member

If I can travel through the time then I could going back to my highschool and tell myself to not trust bitch one and interest in a cute one. so I might erase myself but other myself will happy life... life is a bitch!

13. concupisys

concupisys Active Member

i wouldn't change a damn thing.... the only 2 guys who i dated VERY briefly were ultimately not for me, and i can't say i've ever had a crush on anyone else before or since....

14. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah I wouldn't visit my "secret" crushes because there was a reason for me not to take the step needed. Sure there was attraction but these women didn't make me want to man up and ask her out like my exes did.

I'd go back to visit all my exes though but don't really feel a need for that either as I have no regrets on that part but it would be nice to relive some of the sweet memories I made over the years.

If I actually did have a timemachine I'd do far more interesting stuff.

15. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I would not want to travel back in time because then I would be faced with a horrible decision: do I walk away from my high school bf that I married almost immediately after graduation and then have him cheat on me and leave two years later? But then I wouldn't have the love of my life - my precious daughter who has been with me in the hard times and good times and has been my life preserver more than once.

Can I just ask him for a sperm sample perhaps?

16. upone

upone New Member

I know what you mean--Never marry your high school sweetheart...

17. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wouldn't change anything. Even when I was a smoker (which is the only truly meaningless thing I've done) has allowed me to meet some very interesting people while standing outside buildings & restaurants. Sometimes I would still like to hang with the smokers, because there's an instant bond.

But no matter what heartache, disappointments - I wouldn't change a thing. Which is really saying something as my life truly bites right now.

18. cd1985

cd1985 Member

Albums:
    I'd give my dense high-school self some pointers: "Hey, that girl who's twirling her index finger on your exposed knee during colloquium, she's into you. Ask her out. Make a move." and "That cute Polynesian girl who's been hanging around and signed your yearbook "Love, ..." STOP BEING SO DENSE!!"

Could've probably had my first kiss and laid some pipe before age 24 if I hadn't been so utterly clueless. haha

19. dlfellow

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    man...i'd go back and tell my younger self(18 years old)to not get into any relationships with ALL of my ex-girlfriends..
    and when the day comes that i would meet my ex-fiance......

RUN LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!!!!

that would take at least 15 years of regret out of my life.

20. upone

upone New Member

You, too? I ignored my yearbook for ten years. Finally, I opened it and started reading it page by page. I got to the sophomores and found a note from the 5' babe with G cups: "I'd like a taste of you. Love, ..."

Draft saved Draft deleted