Timeless Tunes

MickeyLee

Kneel Before Mod!!
Staff member
Moderator
Gold
Platinum Gold
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Posts
50,357
Media
8
Likes
53,962
Points
618
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
'Memberberry Monday...

Times Gone By Tuesday...

Way Back Wednesday...

Throwback Thursday...

Flashback Friday...

Sentimental Saturday...

Some Time Ago Sunday...

Been deep diving the stacks for music to fit a moment. Post ya Golden Era Gold.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
My timeless tune to start with..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Takes me back, gives me old feels and it's relevant to new feels. I fucking love that song. I could be talking to me, those lyrics are like one huge conversation with myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BillM
This gives me life no matter how many times I hear it.. timeless as fuck.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
I've seen Willis Alan in a bunch of clubs in Texas. He released only one album and has no intention of making another despite everyone's pleading.

This is my absolutely favorite of his:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
I've seen Willis Alan in a bunch of clubs in Texas. He released only one album and has no intention of making another despite everyone's pleading.

This is my absolutely favorite of his:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and the one people know…
Muskrat Susie, Muskrat Sam… and the checks still roll in.
Willis Alan is a very sweet guy. I like when he came through.
 
This one reminds me of waaay back when I'd hear him listening to music from across the street. I'd sit outside and listen along, too shy to go knock on the door.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Then a few years down the road I had this one on and he heard *me* from across the street. He wasn't too shy to come knock on my door..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Enid and Nexolaris
This song is so seared into my head from being a little girl in the back seat of my parents' bronco, driving down a dirt road in Baja California to my dad's favorite camping spot, windows down, dad driving with a beer in his hand and kissing my mom, so fucking in love. I remember being terrified cause I thought we were gonna crash (I was only like 6 I think), but I adore this song now. Such a memory trigger.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
This one reminds me of waaay back when I'd hear him listening to music from across the street. I'd sit outside and listen along, too shy to go knock on the door.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Then a few years down the road I had this one on and he heard *me* from across the street. He wasn't too shy to come knock on my door..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


LOVE
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy
A few I'd consider timeless

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
I've been a fan since self-titled, but when this album came out I can't deny the way they opened that shit with this track.. Fuck. Yes.

I fucking love old KoRn. Newer stuff, not so much. The first 4 albums, priceless to me.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Enid
I know it's kinda overplayed, they have so much more music.. but this one reminds of my best friend who passed away 10 years ago.
Fuck yes.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I fucks with some NIN.