Tips for Clone-A-Willy

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Nyseguy70, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Nyseguy70

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some folks asked for tips on how to use the kit successfully, so I figured I would share here.

1. If you are long or thick or both, order the extra packet of rubber mix. Otherwise you will end up with a half-filled mold of your cock.

2. Get a friend to help if you can. It is very difficult to mix the mold compound and maintain a stiffy worth replicating by yourself.

3. If you have a curve, follow the instructions for manipulating the cylinder. I have only a slight upward curve and ended up pinning my cockhead to the cylinder which affected the mold. Other factors, such as thickness and size of cockhead will figure in here too.

4. Don't be surprised if you get bubbles. These could result in little bumps that provide extra stimulation. But they also look like warts! My cock already has plenty of texture, so I used nail clippers to remove the artifacts.

5. Don't try to clone your balls. Unless you are very small, you wont fit in the tube provided.

6. Shave or trim your pubes. You WILL get mold compound on you, and it's a bitch to get out of your hair.

Have fun!

Attached Files:

2. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted