tips for deep anal

Hi. I'd like to tell you how to put long, stiff things in a rectum without pain. First, lets remember that the rectum isn't a straight line - it twists slightly, like say a corkscrew. To bypass this: insert the tip aiming as usual (the head of the individual) - lets call this position A. After about 1.5 - 2 inches, aim for the spine. You should get to an angle, where the object will go in easy with no pain. Many people simply push in the A position, which is painful, and give advice like "sniff poppers", "use more lube" or "get more aroused" - yes, this helps, but isn't necessary. Simply bypass the curve. It won't go any further towards the spine, so get back to the A position. Push gently deeper. This is where the problem for most people start. The rectum turns sharply toward the belly, and the colon is like a pipe, going from the left hip to the right. So the rectum goes: up, curve, up, belly, and attaches itself to the colon going from left to right. First we need to get into the colon. You need to aim the object at the belly and gently push. There is no too much aiming - if your handling the object for another person, pull the part that's sticking out toward the back. If the person is sitting on it, basically do the same thing - pull the objects end a bit to the back, so that the tip, now deep in he body, aims for the belly. If your partner (I'll just say she from this point on, but it's the same for both sexes) is new to this level of penetration, it might take a minute of pressure to open her up. It's good if she's sitting on it. There should be no pain, unless you used something too thick. If she's skinny, you can see her belly bulge when it goes in. Now we can go deeper. At this point, your aiming at a direction where you can't go any further. You need to go left. First, adjust your angle - it should be something between position A and the "toward the belly", which just got you into the colon. Also, aim to the left. The colon goes left, up and right. With our stiff object, we can get to that right turn. Just remember that you are straightening the colon, so go very slowly. Now, with a more flexible, long dildo, you can get even further, but the trick is to get through the rectum ending. I would recommend using this method with a stiffer dildo, to get into the colon, and then inserting a very long one that can slide past the curves. Still, if you just want to do some colon reaching anal: A, spine, A, belly. And lastly - if you go all the way, she shouldn't move around to much, because in might cause pain (using a stiff object). You may use restrains or bondage (if she spasms hard during orgasm). I hope this helps.

Hi. I'd like to tell you how to put long, stiff things in a rectum without pain. First, lets remember that the rectum isn't a straight line - it twists slightly, like say a corkscrew. To bypass this: insert the tip aiming as usual (the head of the individual) - lets call this position A. After about 1.5 - 2 inches, aim for the spine. You should get to an angle, where the object will go in easy with no pain. Many people simply push in the A position, which is painful, and give advice like "sniff poppers", "use more lube" or "get more aroused" - yes, this helps, but isn't necessary. Simply bypass the curve. It won't go any further towards the spine, so get back to the A position. Push gently deeper. This is where the problem for most people start. The rectum turns sharply toward the belly, and the colon is like a pipe, going from the left hip to the right. So the rectum goes: up, curve, up, belly, and attaches itself to the colon going from left to right. First we need to get into the colon. You need to aim the object at the belly and gently push. There is no too much aiming - if your handling the object for another person, pull the part that's sticking out toward the back. If the person is sitting on it, basically do the same thing - pull the objects end a bit to the back, so that the tip, now deep in he body, aims for the belly. If your partner (I'll just say she from this point on, but it's the same for both sexes) is new to this level of penetration, it might take a minute of pressure to open her up. It's good if she's sitting on it. There should be no pain, unless you used something too thick. If she's skinny, you can see her belly bulge when it goes in. Now we can go deeper. At this point, your aiming at a direction where you can't go any further. You need to go left. First, adjust your angle - it should be something between position A and the "toward the belly", which just got you into the colon. Also, aim to the left. The colon goes left, up and right. With our stiff object, we can get to that right turn. Just remember that you are straightening the colon, so go very slowly. Now, with a more flexible, long dildo, you can get even further, but the trick is to get through the rectum ending. I would recommend using this method with a stiffer dildo, to get into the colon, and then inserting a very long one that can slide past the curves. Still, if you just want to do some colon reaching anal: A, spine, A, belly. And lastly - if you go all the way, she shouldn't move around to much, because in might cause pain (using a stiff object). You may use restrains or bondage (if she spasms hard during orgasm). I hope this helps.

Reactions: halcyondays

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
having to do all that, remember where to ain in the dark, squirming would take the thrill away. Never fuck an ass up up and away, it always has to be teased out slowly finding your way up the anal cavity till full insertion is made, then the screwing can begin. Each hole is different, each hole can be different at another time of day and it also depends on what the position is, some guys enjoy sitting on a hard cock as they can manipulate to get max penetration and sensation, don't need a blow by blow guide which will slow down things as you turn the page to see what to de next. Most of us have tried foreign objects sliding between bum cheeks and giving us an anal thrill while we jack off and have found which objects we like most, courgette, cucumber, banana and broom handle dildo or butt plug, all substitutes for a good hard cock and all giving a great thrill to the cum making cock - in fact some guys never actually fuck their partners they use these objects on each other and have great orgasms