Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
YES.... start small ... as in small attempts (no you don't have to shrink yours!) ... she needs to try to relax ... and trust that what she's doing feels good to you. As well, you need to encourage her and let her know that any amount you get from her is good and that you love everything she's doing. This is all in case she's lacking confidence of course. If that's not the case, then she just needs to get busy and listen to what you say feels good! Regardless, try to have fun with it and approach it with encouragment and reward! ... always reward her! :)

yummy123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The answer is very simple: practice. You need to make time for some intimacy every day so she could practice deep throating constantly(I'm sure you'll love that!). After some time she should become more relaxed and eventually could be able to deep throat. But we have to face it, some of us are just not built for swallowing a dick, especially a large one, so you may have to deal with having a wife who cannot deep throat. The only way to know for sure is through practice. For the most part(at least from my own experience), the majority of people can teach themselves to deep throat effectively.
And if it comes down to your wife not being able to do it, there are so many other ways to please that even surpass the pleasure of deep throating.

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the other day my wife was giving me a BJ, I was on top of her in the 69. All of sudden out of no where she deepthroats me, we have been together for over 14 yrs and she has never did this. now she does it alot. How did she learn this and why all of sudden is she doing this, who did she learn this on,lol

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Practice makes perfect... try with other things that will allow the back of your throat to get used to being gagged.

i've noticed that if i'm more aroused i have an easier time taking most of my b/f's cock down my throat. i think losing control helps big time.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Try dramamine--- seasickness pills.

They work by suppressing the gag reflex-- ( don't keep you from being seasick as much as keeping you from puking )

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Practice chugging or funneling the beverage of your choice. It helps, honest. Your throat has to open in the same manner for a cock as for mass quantities of beer. Why do you think sorority girls are so good at giving head. :biggrin1:

the other day my wife was giving me a BJ, I was on top of her in the 69. All of sudden out of no where she deepthroats me, we have been together for over 14 yrs and she has never did this. now she does it alot. How did she learn this and why all of sudden is she doing this, who did she learn this on,lol

Are you bragging or complaining? I can't tell. :rolleyes:

lookin2suk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a guy but well versed in BJs... I have a bad gag reflex, and that used to hamper my cocksucking, but advice from my dentist... to breathe through my nose in a very slow and controlled fashion... works very well. That can be tough if 69ing, but then I just don't even really try to deepthroat. It is also important to get the right angle of the chin, which can help the cock slide into the throat, and to learn to loosen the throat muscles. As silly as it sounds, a banana (or larget fruit, such as a peeled cucumber or zuccini) makes good practice... and can be pertty hot to watch!

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do you think sorority girls are so good at giving head. :biggrin1:

I gotta say, as an Ivy League frat guy...they aren't (in general). They just like to think they are :rolleyes:

The local older (older in my case being like 25-27 :tongue:) women are far better. Bars > frat parties for finding good head. However, if I'm in the mood to appear really good in bed and impressive the frat parties are better.

I guess if I was in a state school situation rather than with these neurotic, often less experienced Ivy League girls I'd be saying otherwise. However, I'll trade in better head for a better understanding and following of my weird personality and sense of humor any day, so I'm not really complaining.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try dramamine--- seasickness pills.

They work by suppressing the gag reflex-- ( don't keep you from being seasick as much as keeping you from puking )

That sound's like a good tip. I'm going to try that.:tongue: Now if I could find someone to be the guinea pig.:rolleyes: Oh well, I'll take advice from the other poster too and try a cucumber, no bananas, I think it would break and I'd choke to death!:eek::wink: