Tips, Tricks, Advice, Help?

bisquick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend is a wonderful, amazing, funny, witty, intelligent man who, as it turns out, happens to have an extremely large penis. He and I haven't had sex (together, that is -- neither of us are virgins), but we've talked about it (HIV, STD's, birth control, likes, dislikes, etc.). And we were planning to have some "grown up time" together next weekend.

In hindisght, he'd been alluding to his size for awhile, without really telling me. Because men always brag about how BIG theirs is, I assumed he was only making the usual male jokes. And then he sent me a phone picture of his penis. Wow.

I don't know his measurements (didn't ask), but after I regained consciousness and we talked about it, he confessed that yes, his girth is roughly the same as the rim on a pop can and his length is about the same as a can of Pringles.

He doesn't know why he's that large. He didn't do whatever it is a man does to increase his size. He's talked to a doctor about having the size reduced, but after weighing the risks, ultimately decided it wasn't worth it.

He said other women have dumped him because he's "just too big." And I can see how that might happen. If I had seen his penis right away, I would have kept on walking. And if I wasn't already so crazy over everything else about him, I'd probably send him packing too. But since I am crazy over him.... Any advice on handling something that large???

Honestly, I'm a little freaked out here. :eek: It doesn't even look like it could be pleasurable; just painful.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he knows what he is doing, takes his time getting you accustomed to his endowment and, you are as crazy about him as you say, I bet that you will have no problems. In fact, I am looking forward to a happy update next weekend!

PS...don't worry about the other women who dumped him because of his size. their loss is your gain

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Be up front about it as a real issue. You may not enjoy penetrative sex with him and he may not enjoy it with you. I would cover your feelings with each other about either eventuality. Alternatively if you are just up for some fun, have it. It probably won't kill you.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Frankly, it's probably also not the size of a pringles can.

photos guys distribute of their dicks are almost always misleading.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Frankly, it's probably also not the size of a pringles can.

photos guys distribute of their dicks are almost always misleading.

Angles angles angles!

I remember watching Sex with Sue once (hilarious), and something like this came up, but it was two guys and the guy was supposedly 12". Imagine how he felt! Just kidding, about the last sentence. Anyway through the laughter she said to try to get him to orgasm once to soften it up. You could try that if he happens to not get very sensitive like some guys do after making the o face. Of course he'd also have to get a little softer but not to much etc. But it could be worth a shot if he really is.

From Sue to me to you! Which is good because it's useless info to me. Good luck and have fun!

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bisquick, as someone that has experienced plenty of what your boyfriend describes I'm not going to sugarcoat it for you and tell you it's going to be easy. I will say that you absolutely have the right attitude about this... and seeking advice is a great start. Based on experiences I've had with all of the women I've been with... the most important thing is that you care about him for all the other important things in your relationship... and to just trust him and be very communicative with him about sex. If the picture and description are correct... then it's not always going to be the most pleasant experiences for you. But with communication... time... and patience you most likely be able to eventually get to a point where you both can be comfortable and enjoying each other physically. As someone in his shoes... who has lost plenty of women due to size, most before it ever got anywhere, it can and does get better... as long as you care and continue to be open with him. I'm fotunate enough to have found someone that I have now been with for more than 4 years... and the difference between now and when we first started having sex is enormous for her (no pun intended). We took our time from the start... learned how to enjoy each other first... and talked alot. She talks alot about how freaked out she was when she found out... and how she was convinced that she'd never be able to enjoy sex with me... and now how happy she is that we continued to talk and get through the most difficult parts.

I can only say... be patient... talk and communicate in and out of the bedroom... be honest... and use lots and lots of lube. If you do... trust me, you will learn to care about him sexually the way you do about everything else. Best of luck... he sounds like a great guy that can make you very happy. ;)

Archangelvega

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And then the haze lifted and you realized you had just heard the best fairytale ever. There was a beginning then some rising action, please do give us the denouement as soon as possible!

bisquick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you to those who responded with encouragement and advice, both here on the message board and by private message. What a relief it was to hear from other people who either are, or have been, in similar situations. I'm definitely feeling less anxious about this weekend.

(And no, I won't post the pictures. It would be wrong to do so without his permission.)

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you to those who responded with encouragement and advice, both here on the message board and by private message. What a relief it was to hear from other people who either are, or have been, in similar situations. I'm definitely feeling less anxious about this weekend.

(And no, I won't post the pictures. It would be wrong to do so without his permission.)

Don't worry Sweetie, there are those of us that don't need to see proof of every large dick claim. Your word is good enough for me. You didn't post your question to start yet another "we need to see proof" discussion. You sought advice. I'm glad that some of us helped you.

Wishing you luck this weekend and looking forward to the update.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that was funny!

:biggrin1: Glad it made you laugh!

I haven't posted here in a long, long time. So while I may surf on the rare occasion, I may as well be as helpful as I can be. As per your question, I think that a few things need to be kept in mind. First, is that it is a game of patience, and actually getting STARTED each time can be a drawn-out process. Specifically, extensive foreplay, lubricants, etc. Second, in my personal experience, it eliminates the idea of a "quickie" and/or being "rough" so to speak as you would expect with a more normal guy. But the trade off seems to be longer, more thoughtful, more satisfying sex overall once you become accustomed. (What good is a larger penis if the man has all the sexual grace of a bull in a china closet?). Third, condom use becomes a challenge, and though I would never advise not incorporating them if it is possible, even the larger condoms are not as fitting or feasible for us guys on the very thick side, so it's probably best to have other birth control options in place in the event of condom catastrophe or lack of fit. Lastly, and this is from my own perspective, never underestimate the power of the hand job when oral would seemingly require a Pez Dispenser-like mouth. Best of luck!:wink:

OB