To big guys: Are you attracted to small guys?

Shaped like a banana

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey,

Question to guys with big dicks. Do you feel attracted at all to guys with small or average dicks? Would you feel superior to them in bed? Does it play an important role to you?
No, I don't feel superior, I'm just so into it at the time, I love every cock I encounter equally. I've sucked some small cocks & it was that horny that I've come without any stimulating. Just having their cock in my mouth was enough for me to have an intense orgasm..

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, I don't feel superior, I'm just so into it at the time, I love every cock I encounter equally. I've sucked some small cocks & it was that horny that I've come without any stimulating. Just having their cock in my mouth was enough for me to have an intense orgasm..
Yes this is me too! I don't feel superior and I would have just as much fun as with a big dick. I'm trying to pleasure the guy not the dick!

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey,

Question to guys with big dicks. Do you feel attracted at all to guys with small or average dicks? Would you feel superior to them in bed? Does it play an important role to you?
I know this is for big guys but as a small guy I have never been made to feel inferior by big guys I have been with. They have only said good things about my thin avg dick

Hardfunlongrides

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its about making my partner feel amazing, bog or small, but I do love taking a smaller cock in my mouth and then slurping up those balls too and tonguing the fuck outa all that meat- wet fingers in that hungry hole thats wanting my big cock so bad he was vibrating, and now, Ive got him devoured, his cum seeping down my throat, one hand fingering his prostate the other on his nipples holding him down- he may just cum as I release his red turgid meat with a slurp, and my raging cock pushes balls deep into him, my mouth now on his nipples neck and mouth…tasting his semen as we kiss and I fuck him long hard and deep…

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Agree with the other responders—not a judgement situation or a matter of superiority by any means. It’s more about how hot the person is from a personality and total vibe perspective
What about the vibe you give off? What is that vibe? Some seem to give off a different vibe when they know they're bigger. A smaller guy if they are sensitive about their size will be turned off.

fwd_thinker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a top so a dude's dick size never matters to me. Never been with a dude with a bigger dick than mine. Was with one in college with a HUGE dick. But he swore we were the same size. I didn't see it. Smaller dick is definitely NOT a turn-off to me.

DavidDino

Superior Member
Media
I'm a top so a dude's dick size never matters to me. Never been with a dude with a bigger dick than mine. Was with one in college with a HUGE dick. But he swore we were the same size. I didn't see it. Smaller dick is definitely NOT a turn-off to me.
Have the same thoughts!

ItalianBD

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

SaltnPepper32

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dick size is rarely ever on my radar when it comes to attractiveness. I've actually had a couple below average partners in the past. One of them was turned on by the size difference between us, other guy I think developed a bit of an inferiority complex over time because of our size difference. Like I said it doesn't really factor into how attractive I find someone, but if I personally am going to bottom, id much prefer average or slightly below average sized guys. Bless them but holy shit guys who take my dick are fucking crazy .

Andrej_u

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a top and, generally speaking, I do not pay much attention to dick size or dick in general, or whether they have a dick or they're for example FTM trans men.
I do notice that some hung guys, if they're vers, they're often very eager to finally be appreciated for their ass and have less attention paid to their dick.
On the other hand, some men really need to reinforce multiple times that they have a big one, and they're quite confused at my lack of interest in their size. I read it as insecurity, as if their big cock is their only selling point. Again, maybe it feels nice for them to be appreciated for their ass and rest of the body instead :)

Reactions: lttle1