To skiny

No, if the pics in your gallery are in fact you, I'd say you're fucking HOT.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You guys are kiding me. I am not, just average or less. But my friend want to be a photographer and he takes a lot of picture (i show you more) of me because I like it and I make a lot of joke to pose. One time I was dress a bit like a woman and we when in town everybody was looking, and my father was there! he was very mad at me. But I feel not sexy at all. I hope my body gets bigger as I grow older.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why you said: Chacun a son gout?

I simply mean that different people have different tastes. Should you be "too skinny" for some people, you're just right for others (read the praises that other posters give you!). To phrase it another way, in Texas you'll hear "That's what makes a mule sell: some like 'em, some don't." ~ Don't let the language throw you off--I'm complimenting you. You're a hot-looking dude...and as young as you are, you'll fill out some (as you say you want to do) as you add a few years. Stop worrying--enjoy yourself...!

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks Karldegrosse. I know that there is different taste for different people. But I dont feel sexy sometimes, not all the time, and specialy if I compare myself with other guys. People that know me think I'm very secure with my self, cause I'm very outgoing, to much sometime lol but inside I'm not very secure. That's weird, no?

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
God no, you have muscles going on you is hot ! pheww ...

Hey thank you. You problably talking about my stomach. But I dont have mucles anywhere else lol Oh yeah, one other place, a very important muscle :bad2:

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
castello , your body is very toned and nothing to be ashamed of. i hope to be as muscular as you soon, my stomach is pathetic :(

the photography in your gallery is amazing. very well done.

oh and your hot

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You look very hot yourself and you have a very nice dick :)

The picture that my friend take are cool, it's because he is good, otherwise I'm not very photogenic

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I did'nt expect so many compliments. I dont know if you really mean all that, but thank you