GodSaveTheKing
Superior Member
We already knew about the dick but I'm so glad we now know about this glorious ASS
We already knew about the dick but I'm so glad we now know about this glorious ASS
I'm talking about his snowboy video btwWe already knew about the dick but I'm so glad we now know about this glorious ASS![]()
the book has tasteful illusions to sex but nothing graphic. not sure how that'll translate on film, but there will probably be a scene or two like his other projects. the original book was a tad bit more graphic but that had to be condensed due to censors back then.Is there any chance of getting some āspicyā content in A Farewell to Arms ? I havenāt read it, but given the subject matter, it doesnāt exactly seem like it would be full of hot scenes.
Oh yeah I'm not expected anything graphic but if you cast Tom blyth in your film, then at least give him something.the book has tasteful illusions to sex but nothing graphic. not sure how that'll translate on film, but there will probably be a scene or two like his other projects. the original book was a tad bit more graphic but that had to be condensed due to censors back then.
The fact that Tom walked around the set all day completely "free balling" in his grey sweatpants
Okay, so I finally saw WASTEMAN and... well... it was memorable, to say the least. Great performances by David and Tom, though. It was tough to watch, but thank goodness Tom looked so incredibly hot in it, which made it a much more enjoyable viewing experience.Iāll have to agree with you on this, though I havenāt had the chance to watch WASTEMAN yet (sigh), so maybe my opinion will change.
can I ask how bad the vomit and other gore scenes were? I really want to watch but I have a bit of a weak stomach so I've been putting it offOkay, so I finally saw WASTEMAN and... well... it was memorable, to say the least. Great performances by David and Tom, though. It was tough to watch, but thank goodness Tom looked so incredibly hot in it, which made it a much more enjoyable viewing experience.
It really depends on the person, but itās definitely explicit. The whole film is extremely violent, not just in a physical sense. Itās a tough watch, but absolutely worth it, in my opinion.can I ask how bad the vomit and other gore scenes were? I really want to watch but I have a bit of a weak stomach so I've been putting it off
Okay, so I finally saw WASTEMAN and... well... it was memorable, to say the least. Great performances by David and Tom, though. It was tough to watch, but thank goodness Tom looked so incredibly hot in it, which made it a much more enjoyable viewing experience.
Yes, but Iām not sure whyDid you enjoy getting to watch his naked scene with context?
It might not have been his best film, but Tom looked absolutely adorable in Bull Run.
View attachment 223034661View attachment 223034791View attachment 223034901View attachment 223035111View attachment 223035271View attachment 223035501
I would have grabbed it and never let goFace full of that cock
I would have grabbed it and never let go
I would have grabbed it and never let go
I would have grabbed it and never let go
Mmm... That's how the scene should have played out honestlyShove it in my mouth until I canāt breathe no more
Mmm... That's how the scene should have played out honestly
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.