Tom Brady

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
toobuf1999 said:
Here you go ladies.........my little sister used to go to a site....I thought it was called "totallybrady.com" but I think it was taken down.

Thank you! Us ladies sure do love Tom Brady!:rolleyes:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a straight guy I think the following: Tom Brady took some shots last week, New England's lost the last two games in which the Colts Payton Manning looked far better at QB and the Jets manhandled Brady. And the Pat's just signed that dinosaur Vinny Testaverde as back-up quarterback.

Do you women just see "a cute guy" the way I get hot over a blond reporter like NBC's Michelle Kosinski or Fox's Brianna Keiler?:confused:

NJBiMale_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A friend of mine from college hooked up with Brady a few times. She claims he is between 10-11" (and she is a total size queen and doesn't exaggerate) and THICK.

I really don't care if he is uglier than shit warmed over, has a two inch dick and dresses like a fucking nerd or fashionista. He sucked in the playoff game and I lost a couple of bucks on him.

I hope Gisella doesn't give him any pussy for a while until he gets his act together.

He can go play hide the sausage with Bill Belicheck until next season.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You really think Brady is ugly?
I had a good laugh. They asked Matt Damon about being voted the sexiest guy in the world. He said, "Are you kidding? Look at Tom Brady"

You really think Brady is ugly?
I had a good laugh. They asked Matt Damon about being voted the sexiest guy in the world. He said, "Are you kidding? Look at Tom Brady"

Not what I said. I said I wouldn't care if Tom was ugly... as long as he can throw the ball where it's supposed to go.

Personally Giselle is more my type. I could handle sloppy seconds with her.