Tom Ford

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i read somewhere there are nude pics of tom ford out there... the only ones i've seen are from some ads but just his ass... i find him really hot, anyone have anything?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
given his line of work..... that's expected....Well that does not excuse the fact that many others who (In my opinion) are far more talented are lovely and charming! and i do have a thing for assholes (pun intended)
We both do but I like the ones who have something nice to say at the end of the day!

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We both do but I like the ones who have something nice to say at the end of the day!

agreed. this is coming from someone who's never met the guy.... so he's really a complete jerk then?

i don't think there are many more talented than him though, consider his own stuff and also the complete overhaul/turnaround at gucci.

Reactions: johan1998

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
agreed. this is coming from someone who's never met the guy.... so he's really a complete jerk then? yes!

i don't think there are many more talented than him though, consider his own stuff and also the complete overhaul/turnaround at gucci.
I would argue that Dawn Mello paved the way for him to take the bows however!

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be careful what you wish for...not the nicest person on the planet!

I used to work at AIDS Project Los Angeles, and they honored Mr. Ford at a fashion benefit one year. Preparing for the show, he was in our offices alot, and could not have been nicer to all of us (even a peon like myself). He was the only one of the many designers APLA had honored who underwrote the whole thing; the agency did not have to pay a dime to produce the benefit.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work at AIDS Project Los Angeles, and they honored Mr. Ford at a fashion benefit one year. Preparing for the show, he was in our offices alot, and could not have been nicer to all of us (even a peon like myself). He was the only one of the many designers APLA had honored who underwrote the whole thing; the agency did not have to pay a dime to produce the benefit.
Well it's a matter of where you meet people and under what circumstances! I've heard Eva Peron was very charming when she needed to be!