Tom Glade

Anyone what know his real "full name" maybe even adresse etc. It's sad that he has chose to cheat himself to other peoples money, when he with that look could have earned much more by actually selling his nudes for real. Instead, he exposes himself as the scammer he is and makes enemies for himself.
 
Dos anyone here have any more contact info on him like email, username etc. he gave to you when you had to pay. Tweet with him from both his old twitter gingerfreddi3 and his new JordanLeeThom :/ even chatted with him over onlyfan where he he admitted more or less everthing. Which after I repoted him to onlyfan, caused them to close his account for a few days. He gav me this email address Patersonadam749@gmail.com so I could pay him on paypal. Do you guys know any other email addresses for him and have you have any luck getting him to send you something back for the money he own you?

Btw please don't give him any more money.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ByNicole
Anyone what know his real "full name" maybe even adresse etc. It's sad that he has chose to cheat himself to other peoples money, when he with that look could have earned much more by actually selling his nudes for real. Instead, he exposes himself as the scammer he is and makes enemies for himself.
His real name is Jordan Thomas and he’s from Cardiff, UK. That’s all I know. A bit of his info is on the second page in that police report
 
Do Not send him any money, everything he says is a lie. He will never send you anything EVER!
yeah he tried it on with me saying 6 vids of him and his mate and wanted £300 dropped it eventually to £60 but i was honest with him and said hed ripped me off before and he said he wouldnt this time but i fortunately didnt fall for it i just wish there was a way to get the message out to all of his followers
 
He sent me a snap saying all his gay content for £10 so I asked him what was included and he said over 300 vids so I was like how do I send it but then he said £60 which is equal to like $74 USD then he said send me $50 and I’ll send you my complete collection I was like just send me what I paid for first, we went back and forth and he blocked me. Yeah I know I’m fuckin stupid but I was horny lol
 
yeah he tried it on with me saying 6 vids of him and his mate and wanted £300 dropped it eventually to £60 but i was honest with him and said hed ripped me off before and he said he wouldnt this time but i fortunately didnt fall for it i just wish there was a way to get the message out to all of his followers
Just keep commenting on all his posts calling him out, I do and it's funny as fuck
 
There used to be a google drive on here with some of his pics and videos and I remember one of the pics he was sitting in a chair and he was showing off his hole which was fully visible but I didn’t save that pic and now I can’t find it anywhere