Tom Hardy

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He had a shag scene in Band of Bros if I remember rightly...

Good-lookin bloke.

Prolly my fave scene from the entire series. His commanding officer comes into the room unexpectedly and he jumps off the "lay du jour" and snaps to attention (presumably more than just his hand saluting) -- OMFG I wanted a front view of that sooooo bad!

Here's the "shagging" pic ....

http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/tom_hardy.jpg

Prolly my fave scene from the entire series. His commanding officer comes into the room unexpectedly and he jumps off the "lay du jour" and snaps to attention (presumably more than just his hand saluting) -- OMFG I wanted a front view of that sooooo bad!

Here's the "shagging" pic ....

http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/tom_hardy.jpg
Trust you to remember it, hehehe. :biggrin1:

He is pretty hot tho, I have to admit. :wink:
These two especially.

Last edited by a moderator:

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It doesn't seem to be a big deal to him. Crack tends to make people do stupid things. Not that the idea of him getting down and dirty with another guy is a stupid thing. Maybe he just accepts it as part of his drug problem and doesn't define himself by it.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Even with a small dick he's not to bad looking!

People are so unrealistic. His penis is average to big. As one photographer once told me, "It takes a lot to look big on camera." Only guys with 9 or 10 inches look "big" on camera. The rest of us with average penises end up looking small. But trust me, this is NOT a small penis!
Bronson1n.JPG (image)

Geez. You'd think I wouldn't have to say this on a forum on this topic.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must admit to having a bit of a thing for Tom Hardy for some time.
Same here. Fell for him the moment I saw him as Shinzon in that Star Trek film.
Bless him for making this admission. You'd never hear an American actor say anything of the sort. Perez summed it up best:
"It's definitely more common than what anyone - at least in the USA - is willing to admit, which we find so unfortunate - especially for all the confused young men who don't know how to make sense of what they're feeling and are too ashamed to discuss it."

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Inception was nearly incomprehensible to me, but Hardy has that insouciance and je ne sais quoi. Really endearing, because it is pretty much how I feel. I'm not a tuff guy.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This thread has made my day, I had not really seen any of his work before Inception, but I thought he was so incredibly sexy in Inception, so much I was going to make a post... until someone beat me to it.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I saw him first on Showtime 'Meadowlands', 'Cape Wrath' in Britain. He was smoldering hot as Jack Donnelly.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw him first on Showtime 'Meadowlands', 'Cape Wrath' in Britain. He was smoldering hot as Jack Donnelly.

Even though he played the sketchiest of sketchy characters on Meadowlands...he certainly caught my eye. (David Morrissey was hot as f*k 2!) I was pissed Showtime terminated the series so abruptly--I assume there were a lot more episodes of Cape Wrath "in the can" back in the UK.

Here's more of Tom Hardy ....

Attachments