Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@May 7 2005, 03:55 PM
Totally hot.
Very foxy.
Indeed a SUPERman.
[post=308896]Quoted post[/post]​

His face makes me melt. Don't care what he is carrying downstairs. ;) I'd be glad to investigate and let yall know tho.

D

deleted2253

I wish we could find out! Totally DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! A nice big cock sure would make it that much better!!! :9 :9

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, I am sure Tom (s)Welling is hung. I once downloaded a file of him diving & skinny dipping into a lake (an outtake of one episode) and he sure had some major flipping and flopping activity 'down there'. Damn wish I remember the site, where I got it from!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by britlover@May 9 2005, 01:07 PM
Actually, I am sure Tom (s)Welling is hung. I once downloaded a file of him diving & skinny dipping into a lake (an outtake of one episode) and he sure had some major flipping and flopping activity 'down there'. Damn wish I remember the site, where I got it from!
[post=309443]Quoted post[/post]​
I'm wishing the same thing, britlover. Maybe it'll pop up in your mind when you least expect it. I sure would love to see it. :evilgrin:

armus

Just Browsing
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)

It is, as I've seen it in this thread: [url=http://www.mostsexyguys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=895&view=newest]http://www.mostsexyguys.com/forum/viewtopi...895&view=newest

It's a long thread, but somewhere in there is two versions, one from HDTV (mpeg) and the other from standard TV (quicktime). The HDTV version cuts to a wide angle shot during the dive, while the other version keeps with it and you can see he's keeping modest with a sock.

The size of the sock wasn't impressive, but I have a similiar regard for Tom.

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG I just got finished watching the season premiere of Smallville. Tom Welling gets better looking every season. They should have cast him in the Superman Returns movie. He is looking more and more the part all the time.

latin_male83

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by armus+May 9 2005, 09:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armus &#064; May 9 2005, 09:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-carolinacurious@May 6 2005, 09:02 PM
I&#39;m pretty sure that the pics where he&#39;s diving into the water come from "Smallville".
http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/welling.htm

It is, as I&#39;ve seen it in this thread: [url=http://www.mostsexyguys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=895&view=newest]http://www.mostsexyguys.com/forum/viewtopi...895&view=newest

It&#39;s a long thread, but somewhere in there is two versions, one from HDTV (mpeg) and the other from standard TV (quicktime). The HDTV version cuts to a wide angle shot during the dive, while the other version keeps with it and you can see he&#39;s keeping modest with a sock.

The size of the sock wasn&#39;t impressive, but I have a similiar regard for Tom.
[post=309648]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

that link doesnt work...:(

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
:bounce: :wow: JEEZ&#33; I always thought that Superman was...well, super; but man oh maneschevitz&#33;&#33; He&#39;s got more dribble than NBA players.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Ahhh, Tom Welling is another of my male weaknesses!! The man is really really goodlooking. Makes a guy jealous. I mean, he must work out 5 times a week.
other facts about Tom..He has size 14 or 15 feet.. and u know what they say about guys with huge feet....they have to buy specially made shoes.:cool:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
anyone have any idea which abercrombie quarterly he was in? that one MUST have some half nude pix of him, and probably has a few that shows his bulge. i have a pile of those around somewhere, but when i read them, i was too busy with, um, OTHER things to index them. :lmao:

Pappy

Media
jeff black said:
other facts about Tom..He has size 14 or 15 feet.. and u know what they say about guys with huge feet....they have to buy specially made shoes.:cool:

Who are "they" and where do "they" get their information?? A big shoe size only means one thing, big feet. Nothing more, nothing less.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Pappy said:
Who are "they" and where do "they" get their information?? A big shoe size only means one thing, big feet. Nothing more, nothing less.

Pappy, you mean you haven't met "them" yet? Great people... very wise, attractive too!