Russian men have been going there to avoid being drafted I guess, it’s not a long term thing. Since my original answer I saw Tommy talk about his upbringing and he mentioned he was taught German when he was much younger, so I think he probably has places he can go elsewhere in Europe now he’s left russiaWait why would alot of cam guys be in Georgia? I’ve never really thought about their location. It just seems like an odd location to have a high concentration of them.
found out you can prevent X from gaining the revenue from clicks by altering the linklooks similar:
x.com
It’s not him. Tommy’s nipples are bigger and pinklooks similar:
x.com
Oh wow I need that videoJust 2 to 3 days ago he accidentally cummed by over edging himself
What a fountain! I love itView attachment 172475601
Your wish is my command but this is second accidental cum he did apparently he did one before this one the day before he was just too engrossed with pleasuring himself![]()
TysmView attachment 172475601
Your wish is my command but this is second accidental cum he did apparently he did one before this one the day before he was just too engrossed with pleasuring himself![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.