Tony Armanno

Yeah I noticed that ASGmax didn't have the scene when I bought a subscription months ago. We're lucky that someone uploaded it to BoyFriendTv a few years ago even though it was taken down eventually. I saved a copy though:

View attachment 139210551
Another gay porn archivist, like myself! Thanks dude!
 
Another gay porn archivist, like myself! Thanks dude!
In truth I rarely ever watch that scene because Tony is rather demure in it and it lacks the spark that his other scenes have. In the rare instances when I do watch it, I do so mostly for Sebastian (Damien Crosse), Aiden Lane and Rex. Aiden has his own topic here in case anyone collects his stuff.
 
The full Turnin' Them Out scene with Tony and Jordan:

View attachment 120370001

I had posted a trimmed version before but here's the entire thing if anyone wants it. I personally can't stand the 20 minutes of small talk, but whatever lol. As I said before the scene originated on BaitBuddies, but for some reason it was removed from their site at some point and only exists on a few DVDs. Interestingly enough, Rex did a scene for the same studio and his scene was removed from the site too.
I have been searching for this for ages. Where did you finally find it at?
 
I can’t believe I found this guy. He was my original porn crush. CJBoys was my gay awakening and he was always my favorite. I loved how beefy he was and liked to talk dirty and dominate his bottoms (ironic because when I finally did come out, I’m a total top). I searched all over to remember this guys name and now finding a thread with his old content is gold!
 
Fahrenheit 69:

View attachment 150384001

I mentioned it before but it's not a good scene overall since Tony's not the focal point, only gets sucked and then jacks off briefly at the end, and the video resolution itself is rather poor. But it's technically one of his scenes, so...
With Bryan Holiday. My other favourite porn actor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fennekin99
Really? Like what did he say about gays? How ironic
He has a social media account where he posts alt-right conspiracy theories and memes. It ranges from just vaguely annoying posts like praising Elon Musk for blocking gay pride content on X or just making fun of LGBT+ people in general, to very distasteful posts defending Hitler and the Nazis and sharing AI photos of Obama picking cotton in a slavery scenario, and many other posts in a similar vein.

I try to separate porn star's personal lives from their porn careers, especially porn stars who ended up being exposed as being very problematic like Brodie Sinclair and Austin Wolf, but it's still disappointing when a porn star that you're attracted to is revealed to be a huge douche.
 
He has a social media account where he posts alt-right conspiracy theories and memes. It ranges from just vaguely annoying posts like praising Elon Musk for blocking gay pride content on X or just making fun of LGBT+ people in general, to very distasteful posts defending Hitler and the Nazis and sharing AI photos of Obama picking cotton in a slavery scenario, and many other posts in a similar vein.

I try to separate porn star's personal lives from their porn careers, especially porn stars who ended up being exposed as being very problematic like Brodie Sinclair and Austin Wolf, but it's still disappointing when a porn star that you're attracted to is revealed to be a huge douche.

That's incredibly disappointing although not too shocking. So many gay for pay stars are MAGA/alt-right and homophobic. Maybe they're just trying to overcompensate for their porn past idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: ponzo and Fury Wren
He has a social media account where he posts alt-right conspiracy theories and memes. It ranges from just vaguely annoying posts like praising Elon Musk for blocking gay pride content on X or just making fun of LGBT+ people in general, to very distasteful posts defending Hitler and the Nazis and sharing AI photos of Obama picking cotton in a slavery scenario, and many other posts in a similar vein.

I try to separate porn star's personal lives from their porn careers, especially porn stars who ended up being exposed as being very problematic like Brodie Sinclair and Austin Wolf, but it's still disappointing when a porn star that you're attracted to is revealed to be a huge douche.
can u dm me his x account? thanks
 
I dont mean to hijack this thread on Tony, but I stumbled across your mention of him being on youngmodels.com with Krystal and I happened to be looking for a video from this site that Rex from Circle Jerk Boys
Sorry to pile on the hijack, but I love Rex so much. Does anyone have a link to the video of him with the girl? Or any other videos? <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueWaffleHouse
Sorry to pile on the hijack, but I love Rex so much. Does anyone have a link to the video of him with the girl? Or any other videos? <3
There's a topic dedicated to Rex and that video here, not that there's been any update anyway.

We should keep this topic about Tony even though there's not much to report on...
 
  • Like
Reactions: MagikMic