Too Big?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DannyWood, Aug 5, 2009.

1. DannyWood

DannyWood New Member

I told my fiancée that I was planning to go over eight inches and she said that I should find a new partner. What do you guys think of this? Is she being unreasonable or am I expecting her to put up with unnecessary pain? :confused:

2. the_reverend

Gold Member

i'd say if you're planning on spending the rest of your life with her and have her be your partner from here on out, it's best to yield to her wishes...you've just got to walk around with it all day. she's the one who has to have it inside of her. if she's satisfied with it, what else matters?

3. DannyWood

DannyWood New Member

You are right man. I think I just needed to hear somebody say it.

4. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Is she uncomfortable with you as you are now? If so and you want and intend to go larger, then I have to say either you're not very considerate of her and not planning on staying with her (maybe this is a way to get her to "bail out"?), or you really haven't thought this through from how it will impact her over the long haul.

If, on the other hand, shes only a gf, nothing special, perhaps you need to look for a woman who is willing to adjust to a larger size.

You decide - up to you.

5. D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

Hmmmm... well since you can control this, I'd say you'd better give in to her wishes. A big dick is great and all, but if you really love this woman, then you have to sacrifice... This will be one of many things that you may have to sacrifice and compromise.

If you love her and want to be with her, then just be happy with that, and what you have already between your legs... Obviously she is, so you should be too! LOL!

6. the_reverend

Gold Member

no worries! mazel tov to you both. :cool:

7. widenine

widenine New Member

Albums:
    Don't get it. Never met a women who couldn't handle more than eight inches in her vagina. 8" may be above average, but it's not that huge. Ten and above would be huge.

8. the_reverend

Gold Member

it's not about what she can handle, it's about what she prefers.

9. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

Don't yield or comply with her wishes. Sit down with her and explain why you want to be bigger. If you want to be bigger on a whim, don't bother. If you want to be bigger for confidence issues or your simply not happy as it is explain why.

As Brian Clough once said "if anyone has a problem, we'll go to my office, sit down and talk about it for half an hour, then decide i was right"

Draft saved Draft deleted