Too much choice?

D_Ben Jergen Hoff

Experimental Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Posts
41
Media
0
Likes
2
Points
153
Hi guys, I just posted some pics recently but not many ppl viewed or commented. I wondered does this mean my pics are crap or just that there are so many pics its easy to be passed over for the next one? :confused:
 
DUDE ! What amazing pics. What a HOT HOT cock. Definitely not crap. Lucky I found them, that's for sure. It's not easy to know when people post pics unless they tell you here or you cruise the galleries. Awesome !
 
They're nice pics.

I think it's just that there are a lot of pics on this site and that people just don't see them all. Try to post more on the forum itself. If people see your posts in the forum, they'll be more likely to click through to your gallery and that way you'll get more views and comments.
 
Hi guys, I just posted some pics recently but not many ppl viewed or commented. I wondered does this mean my pics are crap or just that there are so many pics its easy to be passed over for the next one? :confused:


SEE, LPSG...

I am not the only one. If you want peeps to post pics, comment on them. Otherwise, people will think that you are snubbing them. It is weird when you post pics and you get a lot of views on them and few to no comments. Peeps will think that they are putting up inferior content or something. Comment. Comment. Comment...but be considerate and nice with the comments on their pics. Remember that this IS a support group not a disrespectful one. :smile: