Too thick ?

ya_dig_it

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find it kind of strange that someone would only want to give head to a thick one. I have had more trouble getting proper head (never been deep throated btw) than getting a good fuck.

As suggested though. Good foreplay and maybe some lube ..

:frown1:

That sucks bro. I've only had maybe 4 chicks out of at least 20 who could get near my base and only two who could deep throat.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:frown1:

That sucks bro. I've only had maybe 4 chicks out of at least 20 who could get near my base and only two who could deep throat.

Yeah, I can only imagine what it's like to get deep-throated. The Mrs. has been working on it for 8 years and can only get about 3/4s of the way. If she ever gets it, I may pass out on the spot.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Only wants to give head? I've had plenty of mouths I couldn't fit in (or were so toothy I didn't want to), but vaginas are always accommodating enough to get in, even if they're too small to enjoy really pounding.

D_Larry_Burpengary

Just Browsing
Media
Only wants to give head? I've had plenty of mouths I couldn't fit in (or were so toothy I didn't want to), but vaginas are always accommodating enough to get in, even if they're too small to enjoy really pounding.

well when they do give head its like they are wrestling with it so its not all that amazing except for a few exceptions

thanks for all the advice btw