M Mr_Cumalot Sexy Member Media: 1 Joined Oct 13, 2008 Posts 912 Media 1 Likes 33 Points 103 Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male Mr_Cumalot, Sep 23, 2009 #21 I find it hard to believe the average girth is the size of a toothpaste tube. Id imagine most guys to be 5.5+
I find it hard to believe the average girth is the size of a toothpaste tube. Id imagine most guys to be 5.5+
W Wtff 1st Like Media: 0 Joined Jul 21, 2009 Posts 77 Media 0 Likes 1 Points 91 Sexuality 99% Straight, 1% Gay Gender Male Wtff, Sep 26, 2009 #22 Wow first time I hear some female say they prefer lenght over witdth. We need another thread about this
Wow first time I hear some female say they prefer lenght over witdth. We need another thread about this
S Symphonic Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Mar 12, 2008 Posts 1,739 Media 0 Likes 87 Points 193 Sexuality No Response Gender Male Symphonic, Sep 26, 2009 #23 Mr_Cumalot said: I find it hard to believe the average girth is the size of a toothpaste tube. Id imagine most guys to be 5.5+ Click to expand... So did I. :[
Mr_Cumalot said: I find it hard to believe the average girth is the size of a toothpaste tube. Id imagine most guys to be 5.5+ Click to expand... So did I. :[
bd_de Loved Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 14 Joined Jul 20, 2008 Posts 63 Media 14 Likes 548 Points 268 Location Eastern US Verification View Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male bd_de, Sep 26, 2009 #24 wondering if mine is long enough and thick enough. I'm begining to get self consious, LOL. Please help http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/210476/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/300962 http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/209132/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/300962 http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/210478/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/300962
wondering if mine is long enough and thick enough. I'm begining to get self consious, LOL. Please help http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/210476/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/300962 http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/209132/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/300962 http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/210478/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/300962
Ramsey Sexy Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 7 Joined Apr 18, 2008 Posts 1,155 Media 7 Likes 34 Points 223 Location Wisconsin Verification View Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male Ramsey, Sep 27, 2009 #25 Your dick is almost as big as a phone. You're fine.