Tradi3 Onlyfans - Aussie Tradie

figtree

Experimental Member
Media
Most inconsistent creator I’ve subscribed to. It’s a shame, because he has a great cock and could be raking it in if he actually tried.

This is the third time I’ve subbed to him, and every time I’m disappointed. His most recent promotion he claimed to be “posting daily from March 21st” and he has only posted once. He also deleted the content he made with his gf because they broke up. Would get a refund if I could, save your money.

Lainathion

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Most inconsistent creator I’ve subscribed to. It’s a shame, because he has a great cock and could be raking it in if he actually tried.

This is the third time I’ve subbed to him, and every time I’m disappointed. His most recent promotion he claimed to be “posting daily from March 21st” and he has only posted once. He also deleted the content he made with his gf because they broke up. Would get a refund if I could, save your money.
I was actually coming here to say the same thing you said. I never send messages to amateur accounts but he kept saying the same shit and it actually annoyed me. I sent him this message but I highly doubt he'll reply to me.

Attachments

Jeanie Gold

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
has the content on his OF improved? i subbed for a few months on and off but he'd post stuff, delete it, go months without posting stuff with excuses like "waiting for new camera" or 'waiting for roommate to go on vacation@

kai287

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has the content on his OF improved? i subbed for a few months on and off but he'd post stuff, delete it, go months without posting stuff with excuses like "waiting for new camera" or 'waiting for roommate to go on vacation@
Still shit but it was for $3. I wont be paying his OF if its $10.

jbf78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Onlyfans name: tradi3
Cost to join: $15 per month

This guy is a streamer who is new to onlyfans. He's only had it a bit over a month, but he seems open to requests. He has links to his social media here: Tradie (8 links)

Most of the content includes videos of him naked and/or jerking including cum shots with a few pics. He is open to requests by DMs and ideas of what to post. His regular job is as a tradie in Australia in construction. He's a friendly guy and very responsive.

View attachment 14046901 View attachment 14046971 View attachment 14047071
He likes to gamble apparently

John Richards 99

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i mean he is constantly going back and forth on OF depending on whatever is going on in his personal life, so its not a surprise he's deleted. im sure itll be back in a few months, as per schedule
Guys a mess.. just proves even if u have a big cock you don’t automatically get big D energy..

Reactions: WatchSixNine