Girl half your posts are about allegedly hooking up with the subject of that thread, you’re either insanely lucky or just insaneHis office used to be in Borough and I lived near there back in 2021 so used to meet up for a late afternoon fuck or bj sometimes. He was fun, although always brought his dog along as he used to take it to work![]()
He looked so good on Uncloaked after the finale.Faraaz grew on me towards the end, his arse is fantastic
Do we know if reece is gay?
Reece is such a cutie, definitely my favourite! Followed by James - shame Reece went before they had a chance to kiss and make up.I hope so, he's cute as all hell. Think he's my fave of season 4 actually
James was a walking ickJames is such a cutie. Him and reece should hook up lol
Me too for weeks man!! That gorgeous smileOmg I’d let faraaz pound me for daaaays![]()
Fuuuuck!View attachment 206412801No but this is off his insta.
I’ve had a crush on Faraaz from the very startFaraaz grew on me towards the end, his arse is fantastic
I’ll never forget Faraaz or Reece or Jessie or Jade or Ellie they’re all stunning! And amazing people.This has been fun eye candy, but I’ll likely forget about them all by Monday. Such is the lifespan of ‘reality tv stars’. Until the next new crop!![]()
Also how could anyone forget to set the CAT AMONGST THE PIGEONS ROXY!!!!I’ll never forget Faraaz or Reece or Jessie or Jade or Ellie they’re all stunning! And amazing people.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.