Trans wmn - Has any of you ever felt the same?

ananwiwi88

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, hope you are all having an amazing Sunday!

I'm writing this thread bc I am having some doubts about my gender identity. Despite I feel comfortable living as a cis man, I have progressively discovered that nothing turns me on more than being treated as a woman in a sexual context. In fact, I realized that when I cannot cum, I just imagine that the guy is pregnating my pussy and I'm done in 5 secs - something amazing.

I have also thought about CDing and using some fake tits and stuff, and I discovered that the more I enjoy the relationships, the more femenine my moans are, among other threats. However, the point is that this only happens in a sexual context. In a relationship I reckon that I wouldnt be comfortable addopting a femenine role, and socially I feel more comfortable acting like a "normative" man than like a "normative" woman.

So, I would like to know if any of you have ever experienced the same and I could be in an "early" stage of my gender self-recognition or if otherwise you think that it's just a sexual particularity that has nothing to do with my identity or stuff bc both aspects should be in line with feminity to be considered as a trans woman.

Thank you and sorry for being so wordy!!!

D

deleted6505551

You sound very much like the person I was a 3 or 4 years ago. I had always, since my teens, preferred being the receptive partner sexually. About 15 years ago I abandoned topping completely. I simply had no interest. My sexuality had evolved into something totally female. At least by traditional standards. And now any masculine tendencies in bed are long gone and best forgotten.

Like you I didn't see myself as feminine in any other part of my life. Unlike you, I never really considered cross dressing, breast forms or any thing of that sort. Not that I feel any sort of animosity towards those things but it simply doesn't fit my thought process. So I was faced with the decision to transition or not.

On the advice of a dear friend I began to live some of my everyday life as a female. I started wearing a bra every day. Luckily for me low testosterone had blessed me with some fatty tissue in my chest and the bras actually did something. Simple explanation = I loved it. The bra wearing quickly escalated to panties, short shorts, girly tanks and other things that might qualify as sissy clothing. The more I experienced living what has traditionally been a female life the happier I was. Soon I was doing my boyfriends laundry (who would have thought cleaning his dirty underwear could turn me on), cooking for us, even cleaning house. My clothing is less sissy style now and more skirts, blouses and heels. Those occasional days where boy mode is required are misery. The really important thing is that I have never been happier I am as Alyssa. Sex is still a very large part of it, but just a part of my life.

I have no idea if you might find the same joy as I have transitioning completely away from masculinity. We are all different. You may find your true pleasure is dressing up for men and adopting a fem persona in sexual situations only. Or you may find you are more like me and end up opening the can of worms that is transitioning. Either way, congratulations for recognizing this thing inside you and seeking YOUR answer.

Aly

ananwiwi88

Experimental Member
Media
You sound very much like the person I was a 3 or 4 years ago. I had always, since my teens, preferred being the receptive partner sexually. About 15 years ago I abandoned topping completely. I simply had no interest. My sexuality had evolved into something totally female. At least by traditional standards. And now any masculine tendencies in bed are long gone and best forgotten.

Like you I didn't see myself as feminine in any other part of my life. Unlike you, I never really considered cross dressing, breast forms or any thing of that sort. Not that I feel any sort of animosity towards those things but it simply doesn't fit my thought process. So I was faced with the decision to transition or not.

On the advice of a dear friend I began to live some of my everyday life as a female. I started wearing a bra every day. Luckily for me low testosterone had blessed me with some fatty tissue in my chest and the bras actually did something. Simple explanation = I loved it. The bra wearing quickly escalated to panties, short shorts, girly tanks and other things that might qualify as sissy clothing. The more I experienced living what has traditionally been a female life the happier I was. Soon I was doing my boyfriends laundry (who would have thought cleaning his dirty underwear could turn me on), cooking for us, even cleaning house. My clothing is less sissy style now and more skirts, blouses and heels. Those occasional days where boy mode is required are misery. The really important thing is that I have never been happier I am as Alyssa. Sex is still a very large part of it, but just a part of my life.

I have no idea if you might find the same joy as I have transitioning completely away from masculinity. We are all different. You may find your true pleasure is dressing up for men and adopting a fem persona in sexual situations only. Or you may find you are more like me and end up opening the can of worms that is transitioning. Either way, congratulations for recognizing this thing inside you and seeking YOUR answer.

Aly
Hi Aly,

Appreciate so much your help sharing your experience. In my case, I have always had those sexual preferences (I have never topped, it turns me absolutely nothing) but maybe my conservative environment during these last years have pushed me to addopt a manlier personality, and all of the feminity inside me is asking to escape via sexual encounters.

To be honest, I feel frightened of the idea of starting a transition in case of needing it in these moments, due to the mental and physical implications coming along with this process, but testimonies like yours give me some calm when thinking about an eventual future decision in this regard.

Happy to read that your experience is possitive and you are currently being happy with yourself :)

Thank you again for sharing your exp and may your words be useful for more people in my situation

D

deleted6505551

Hi Aly,

Appreciate so much your help sharing your experience. In my case, I have always had those sexual preferences (I have never topped, it turns me absolutely nothing) but maybe my conservative environment during these last years have pushed me to addopt a manlier personality, and all of the feminity inside me is asking to escape via sexual encounters.

To be honest, I feel frightened of the idea of starting a transition in case of needing it in these moments, due to the mental and physical implications coming along with this process, but testimonies like yours give me some calm when thinking about an eventual future decision in this regard.

Happy to read that your experience is possitive and you are currently being happy with yourself :)

Thank you again for sharing your exp and may your words be useful for more people in my situation
You are very welcome. Honestly, it is good therapy for me to discuss what has brought me to this stage in my life. So I answered in part for myself also. It does sound as if you understand what is happening to you and appreciate the difficulty in seeing it through.

I do understand how frightening it can be. In my case, once I began to venture out of my home and display small bits of femininity I quickly realized that overcoming my fears would be easier than living a masculine life. I understood quickly on that my projected masculinity was a lie.

Another thing that helped me a great deal was learning about transitioning. Understanding the medical aspects as well as the emotional challenges. First by studying I felt as if I was accomplishing some part of the undertaking. Second, I found the trans community to be very accepting and helpful. I made friends. Those friends have become my support mechanism and I honestly feel that is at least as important and a good endocrinologist.

If you'd like information on any of the online sources I use let me know. I am happy to share.

Aly

ananwiwi88

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds like me really once I started to transition it snowballed now having a great time have new clothes and just loving it. .....
Hmm I see that the point is starting with using woman clothes and gradually feeling your femenine part coming out of you. I will take note and I will share my evolution here.

Appreciate your help and your experience!

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have progressively discovered that nothing turns me on more than being treated as a woman in a sexual context. In fact, I realized that when I cannot cum, I just imagine that the guy is pregnating my pussy and I'm done in 5 secs - something amazing. Your statement here fits me also turns me on thinking about being with a man....

hoodho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, hope you are all having an amazing Sunday!

I'm writing this thread bc I am having some doubts about my gender identity. Despite I feel comfortable living as a cis man, I have progressively discovered that nothing turns me on more than being treated as a woman in a sexual context. In fact, I realized that when I cannot cum, I just imagine that the guy is pregnating my pussy and I'm done in 5 secs - something amazing.

I have also thought about CDing and using some fake tits and stuff, and I discovered that the more I enjoy the relationships, the more femenine my moans are, among other threats. However, the point is that this only happens in a sexual context. In a relationship I reckon that I wouldnt be comfortable addopting a femenine role, and socially I feel more comfortable acting like a "normative" man than like a "normative" woman.

So, I would like to know if any of you have ever experienced the same and I could be in an "early" stage of my gender self-recognition or if otherwise you think that it's just a sexual particularity that has nothing to do with my identity or stuff bc both aspects should be in line with feminity to be considered as a trans woman.

Thank you and sorry for being so wordy!!!
sounds like your just a crossdresser. don't conflate sexual gratification dressing up to being a transgender woman.