Treat Williams

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you are gonna find that the grainy and "washed out" look of the Ritz is still gonna be on the DVD copy as well. Apparently, that was the way it was filmed.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These guys are hot as they have got older, anybody got anything to share about these blokes ?

Funny you should say that .I think because they were both so boyishly handsome when they were younger it is hard for me to see them age. Neither of them has aged as I expected. I still love them both though. Hey who of us do age as anyone expects? I have a picture of a young Treat in my gallery. Sigh....

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Funny you should say that .I think because they were both so boyishly handsome when they were younger it is hard for me to see them age. Neither of them has aged as I expected. I still love them both though. Hey who of us do age as anyone expects? I have a picture of a young Treat in my gallery. Sigh....

I love your gallery naughty - wish i was in it :rolleyes: hehe

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice man, married two kids!

Arekouas

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey i am in love for this daddy actor.have anyone have shirtless or nude scenes of him?Please i can't get turn down when i see him..

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try Google images. He was in a film with Virginia Madsen called Third Degree Burn and he's HOT in that.

Last edited: