Trevante Rhodes

That whole movie was just an ad for... going to the gym. Kelly and Trevante both have amazing bodies, but they're wasting their talent. His ass in the paint scene was hot, but that scene is so derivative and you could see it coming a mile away. I also expect better male nudity from Tyler Perry who spends his entire life drooling over these fine men. What a waste!!!

I don't know what happened behind the scenes but there's no reason he should be doing such shitty projects when Moonlight and even the Sandra Bullock movie were such a success. I thought the Mike Tyson project would reignite his career but I guess not.

Maybe the body is TOO big to cast in a lot of 'regular' roles. But still...
 
That whole movie was just an ad for... going to the gym. Kelly and Trevante both have amazing bodies, but they're wasting their talent. His ass in the paint scene was hot, but that scene is so derivative and you could see it coming a mile away. I also expect better male nudity from Tyler Perry who spends his entire life drooling over these fine men. What a waste!!!

I don't know what happened behind the scenes but there's no reason he should be doing such shitty projects when Moonlight and even the Sandra Bullock movie were such a success. I thought the Mike Tyson project would reignite his career but I guess not.

Maybe the body is TOO big to cast in a lot of 'regular' roles. But still...
I was thinking the same about his career..maybe if Jonathan majors stepping outta the limelight, Trevante can pick up his roles (Creed, marvel films, etc)
 
That whole movie was just an ad for... going to the gym. Kelly and Trevante both have amazing bodies, but they're wasting their talent. His ass in the paint scene was hot, but that scene is so derivative and you could see it coming a mile away. I also expect better male nudity from Tyler Perry who spends his entire life drooling over these fine men. What a waste!!!

I don't know what happened behind the scenes but there's no reason he should be doing such shitty projects when Moonlight and even the Sandra Bullock movie were such a success. I thought the Mike Tyson project would reignite his career but I guess not.

Maybe the body is TOO big to cast in a lot of 'regular' roles. But still...

Yeah I can't believe his career didn't take off like Jonathan Majors (prior to the cancellation) but I guess it's because of his body as well, and I think Michael B. Jordan is that guy who has the spotlight right now.
 
That whole movie was just an ad for... going to the gym. Kelly and Trevante both have amazing bodies, but they're wasting their talent. His ass in the paint scene was hot, but that scene is so derivative and you could see it coming a mile away. I also expect better male nudity from Tyler Perry who spends his entire life drooling over these fine men. What a waste!!!

I don't know what happened behind the scenes but there's no reason he should be doing such shitty projects when Moonlight and even the Sandra Bullock movie were such a success. I thought the Mike Tyson project would reignite his career but I guess not.

Maybe the body is TOO big to cast in a lot of 'regular' roles. But still...
Every actor has a direct to video/streaming period, I'm not too worried...yet.

Is him having no agent hindering his potential to grow as a star, possibly, but with the recent and continual damnings of Hollywood agents not knowing how to advocate for, market, or outright sabotage their Black clients maybe that's not a bad thing for the time being.

On Kelly's part, Kelly works when she wants to work and that formula hasn't missed yet. She's gonna stay booked somewhere lol.
 
He needs to get another gay role with a good director and screenwriter and his career would took off again like gay roles always revive a career.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Richard M S