Trevor bell!

My friend that had them can’t find them but I know they are out there but it’s almost not worth it you guys are going to be surprised it’s a lot smaller than you would even think
He looks super small that's no shock there that's why he'll never do a full frontal nude he knows the gays gonna eat him alive
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukanubatrust
Facts nothing but facts I can't believe grown ass men created a thread to basically stalk the life of a straight guy lol and then when they found out how lame and weird he is they still cant get enough. I'm convinced trevor could smack their parents and they would still be on this thread from what I've seen lately from trevor is that its 2020 and he's still playing dress up he been spiderman since 2017 at this point it's sad and omg don't even get me started on the cringey tiktok ads that I keep seeing on facebook now mind you i checked the comments one day they calling him a thief and scammer i see the ad again and all those comments are gone. Yall on here going so hard for a guy who is literally scamming ppl out of money during a pandemic If he wasn't cute yall would be upset and call him out this fool gave up a career to become Peter parker enjoy drooling over a small dick narcissist cosplayer who would rather promo tiktok than black lives matter and gabriel good for you for having morals unlike some ppl on this thread and calling out his bullshit

This you?

Trevorreply.jpg