Tristan McManus

Great dancer. I prefer he would trim/wax or shave that bush Doesn't look good.
I think he looks great with the chest hair. Why does every grown man have to be waxed, plucked, and shaved to look like a prepubescent boy? I would love to run my fingers through his fur and feel it against my cheek.
 
I think he looks great with the chest hair. Why does every grown man have to be waxed, plucked, and shaved to look like a prepubescent boy? I would love to run my fingers through his fur and feel it against my cheek.


Total agree. Sadly they did pair him up with the weakest link. I'm getting a little tired of the way they always give Derek the really good dancers. It's time for him to get a dud for a change.
 
Total agree. Sadly they did pair him up with the weakest link. I'm getting a little tired of the way they always give Derek the really good dancers. It's time for him to get a dud for a change.
If I'm not mistaken it's supposed to be a random draw that determines how the pairs are chosen but I have a hunch it's rigged. As you stated Derek keeps getting the star with the best chance of winning. I bet the pros get some say in who they are paired with and being the new guy Tristan is low man on the totem pole. Mark "surprisingly" drew Bristol once again. I bet he wanted her because he knew that even as a so-so dancer she would be kept in the competition once again by Palin's Tea Party supporters. The joke will be on him if his former partner, Sabrina Bryan, makes it to the finals by being a better dancer and the Palin support falls short and he and his partner are eliminated quickly.
 
I consider trimmed part if grooming. The hairy look for most modern men is a past era. Each to their own. Glad men groom better now.
 
I saw more hair and belly, Tristan looked Rusty. He does not seem excited enough while dancing with non professionals, perhaps creating choreography is just not his thing. Love him just the same.
 
Tristan-HES-A-REALLY-CALM-BABY.jpg


tristan-studio-10.jpg


actress-valerie-harper-and-dancer-tristan-macmanus-enter-the-good-morning-america-taping-at.jpg
1620200294962_161031405355015809702338971.jpg