Troye sivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s undoubtedly the thirsty type, but as an artist still has an image to uphold nonetheless.
Agree. You can tell from his personality and humor that he’s really comfortable with sex. He’s a good fuck for sure. I wonder who gets the honor these days. The guys he fucks are good at keeping quiet.
 
Agree. You can tell from his personality and humor that he’s really comfortable with sex. He’s a good fuck for sure. I wonder who gets the honor these days. The guys he fucks are good at keeping quiet.
It's not about keeping quiet, it's more like you have no reason to spread the story if you have no receipts to show. We've all seen descriptions of sex with celebs on these forums, even here on this thread with people claiming to having fucked Troye. But no receipt = no credibility. Most of us don't even finish reading those. And celebrities have a whole bunch of tricks up their sleeves to prevent receipts from leaking. One of them and the most useful is to undress in one room and fuck in another one. That eliminates the chance of a hidden camera or phone from peeking in the action. They also never fall asleep with a one night stand or someone they don't trust 100%. There must be more we'll never learn about, I'm just mentioning these two because I had a short affair with a brazilian actor who's very well known here and he eventually told me these :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nathan Lane
But no receipt = no credibility.
There must be more we'll never learn about, I'm just mentioning these two because I had a short affair with a brazilian actor who's very well known here and he eventually told me these

These two statements in the same post seem a little odd to me.
 
I still can't believe he messaged me on Grindr, showed interest and then was like "whoopsie didn't see you're so young" and proceeded to ghost me.
At least now you know he's not a guy who goes out with 19yos. Even though he looks 16 himself :sob:
Sure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.