- Joined
- Aug 20, 2019
- Posts
- 396
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 6,969
- Points
- 313
- Location
- Ontario, OR, USA
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
What's he saying? I don't follow himwish he'd just shut up on twitter and show his body more :|
just an endless flood of brsindead semi political takes on women in videogames tbhWhat's he saying? I don't follow him
finally some good foodStill one of my favorite pics of hisView attachment 172912631
same lolHis personality and opinions are awful, but I'm kinda turned on by that, so here I am! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He let himself go... His channel has no views and he's overweight now...Anything new on him?
wait what? whered you see that?He let himself go... His channel has no views and he's overweight now...![]()
wait what? whered you see that?
yikes looks like he's in a rough spot maybe
He's balding too, he used to be hot tho
Idk he looks normal in this video.
He's balding too, he used to be hot tho
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.