Tuck It Or Flaunt It???

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
:biggrin1:I have friend that is built like a stud mouse!!! He's 5'8" tal 29" waist and has a dick that's 11" when flaccid! He must be around 14" or so when hard! He says that he got use to shuving his long dick down his pant leg along time ago. He wears jeans and boots and works with horses! It looks like a large sausage, though, when he's dressed! How do you guy that are huge deal with that? Some guys tuck it and other guys flaunt it. What's the word on the street for the majority of you big dicked fuckers?

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on the situation. I am by no means 11" even when hard. THAT'S HUGE!

But I do bulge a lot when wearing clothes. When I am at work I tuck it away and shove everything in some briefs, a thong, or tight fitting boxer breifs or trunks. When I come home everything comes off and I usually go nude or put some boxers on.

Llenroc8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In a work enviornment I have put away, but everywhere else I flaunt it. I even wear cock rings to give me a little extra lift. I love wear it down my pant leg for easy viewing. When I have a nice fitting pair of jeans on that display me well I enjoy checking out those that are looking.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell yes smoothnfree, camando is the only way to allow breathing room, I wear a 00ga PA as well and I don't want it cathing on my pants!!!