Turning the Tables

TwilightGrey

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey all, it's been a while since I've written this sort of thing, (though it is a nice reprieve from the papers) so cut me some slack. I don't have a lot of time and my spelling is abysmal so if you have any corrections don't hesitate to send me a message and I will see what I can do. Feed back is also nice!

Oh and just for reference while this first post is just m/m, there is also going to be some m/f and m/m/f. As for other things, this will include some light BDSM, a bit of non-sexual violence, cock worship, humiliation, CFNM, and probably some other stuff.
Yeah I know... I'm going a little overboard.

TURNING THE TABLES

Jake hefted the last box into the closet. This time it had only taken him two hours to move in, and less than an hour to set up. True the room was different, much bigger in fact, the biggest room in Caulder Hall, but the motions were all the same, bring in the boxes, lay out the carpet, set up the computer, stuff all the once neatly folded clothing in drawers, make the bed, and finally… finally stuff the last bits away to be taken care of later. Jake was fit, exercised all the time, but lugging boxes in Virginia’s hot August damp always left him covered in sweat. He sighed, peeled off his shirt, threw it to the floor and collapsed onto the too small bed for his too large frame.
The sound of the circular fan, the cold air blowing across his chest Jake felt himself drifting… drifting…
“O-Oh! You’re here.” A door closed, and Jake’s eyes snapped open.
Damn, must have dozed off, well better meet the roommate.
Jake sat up, a slight young man with dark curly hair and a dusky complexion was standing at the doorway, holding a large stack of thick textbooks. He set them down with a resounding thump on the desk and walked over putting out a hand. Jake stood up to meet him, and had to stop from snickering, he absolutely towered over him. At 6’3” Jake stood out in a crowd, but wasn’t considered a giant, his roommate couldn’t have been taller than 5’5,” probably shorter. When Jake shook his hand, the grip was strong, but it felt like he was introducing himself to a twelve year old.
“Hey, I’m Jake. Nice to meet you.” As Jake met his eye, he could have sworn that his roommate’s gaze lingered overlong on his chest.
“Oh… um… I’m Iskander, but you can call me Alex, since it’s basically the same thing. Nice to meet you Jake.”
“Cool. So… Alex, roster said you’re a junior… right? what made you decide to do the dorms again?”
“Oh well I’m on a scholarship, so its four years of dorm life for me! What about you?”
“Same, I’m here for swimming. What do you play?”
Iskander smiled sheepishly, “Uh… Chemistry.”
“Wait… so you’re not here on an athletic scholarship? Why are you in Caulder?”
“Honors dorm filled up. They sent me here.”
“Ah… oh ok, so its slumming with the rest of us.”
“Yeah basically.”
“Wait,” Jake flashed a big grin, “does that mean I get help with my homework?”
“Ha! Yeah… I guess, but don’t ask me to help with any English papers.”
“Why… I mean… you uh… your English seems really good…”
Iskander arched an eyebrow at him, and responded in a heavy Middle Eastern Accent, “Ah… My American Friend! Just because I am brown, does not mean that I am a dirrrrrrrrrrrrrty foreigner!” his voice shifted back to normal as he sat on the bed adjacent to Jake’s, “Dude, I grew up in Fairfax, right outside of DC.”
Jake stared at the floor, “Oh…God. I’m an idiot, I’m sorry man.”
“S’ok. At least you didn’t ask me if I’ve blown up any buildings recently.”
“Heh… yeah… so uh… why aren’t you good at English papers then?”
Iskander smiled and shrugged, “Why else? I just fucking hate literature.”
“Oh.” Jake laughed. By that point the sweat on his body had begun to dry, and it made him feel sticky and disgusting in the August heat. As he wiped some of the moisture off his chest, he felt the prick of stubble, and decided that was enough. “Listen man, I’m going to go take a shower because I feel like shit. After that you wanna grab a bite down at the bistro?”
“Sure, I guess. I have to check some schedule stuff before though.” Iskander stood up and hurried over to the desk, flicking on his laptop, he opened up at the browser and started clicking away.

Last edited:
Reactions: laptoper

TwilightGrey

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Jake went over to his dresser and grabbed a new pair of boxers and basketball shorts and left them on the bed. Before he grabbed his towel and shower stuff, he pulled off his shorts and let his sweaty boxers drop to ground. As he gathered up his shower stuff, he felt himself being stared at. Looking up he saw Iskander typing very deliberately on his laptop, face very close to the screen. The key strokes were irregular and hard, clacking loudly. Jake snorted to himself, and turned to face Iskander directly, but kept his eyes on his own shower things. Slowly, very slowly he wrapped a towel around his waist, deliberately crossing it so the slit ran right up between his legs. He could hear Iskander breathing heavily, but trying to keep it even. As he gathered up all his stuff he bent a little at the knees, letting the towel part just a little more.

“Be back in a few!” Jake said with an extra hint of cheer in his voice as he left down the hall to the big bathroom at the other end of the floor.

Damnit. How the fuck did I end up with another one?

When he reached the bathroom it was blissfully empty. Standing in front of one of the large mirrors in the antiquated bathroom, he lathered up his chest, face, and arms. As he ran a razor over most of his upper body, he couldn’t help admiring himself. Fourteen years of swimming did things to a body, his waist was slim, his shoulders broad, his body an artist’s conception of lean muscle. Jake was the image of youthful perfection, and he knew it. Pulling off his towel, he revealed thick thighs and long graceful calves, along with the reason he had nicknames in the locker room growing up.

Jake was hung. He knew it, he measured it. Sometimes he had girls measure it too. At five inches soft he drew stares in the locker room, when he ran, and whenever he stuffed himself into a swimsuit for meets. Though the new suits left nothing to the imagination, he was glad for them as an alternative to the ever smaller speedos he competed in growing up. Too many time he had fallen out, too many times there had been accidents. Jake was never embarrassed, even as a kid he had gotten a low whistle or two from the fathers and coaches when it happened. In high school… well by high school he was receiving the attention of the mothers, and occasionally a little more after the swim meets. As he walked over to the wall of showers to shave his legs, he bowed his legs a little to let himself swing freely. Not only was he well hung, be he also possessed a pair of large hairy low hangers. Though he shaved the rest of his body, he didn’t shave his crotch, which while thick, never grew especially tangled. It was a message, some men shaved to show off what they had. He didn’t need to.

Despite going through the usual self appraising (and aggrandizing) motions, his mind wandered back to his roommate while he showered. While everyone stared, he knew that nervous tick, that slight flush, the incredibly deliberate aversion of eyes, seen it on occasion in locker rooms growing up in Michigan. Jake knew the difference between appraisal and lust, Iskander was gay.

Jake was emphatically not. Sure he had been propositioned before, had subtle and less than subtle hints dropped in his direction, but his interests had never really gone in that direction. Being pretty familiar with the signs growing up, he was not surprised when his old roommate David had snuck lusting glances. David was a typical art student, tall, pale, whip thin, with a mass of dyed black hair covering his eyes. He only admitted it, and his feelings for Jake, a few months into the fall semester, stammering out feelings after a night drinking at a house party that Jake dragged him to. Jake had only shrugged. Afterwards David remained simperingly quiet, occasionally fixing Jake with a plaintive stare when he got kicked out whenever Jake brought home girls. Still he never complained, hell he never said much of anything.

That all changed the week before December finals. Another party, another night of drunken confession, though this time things were a bit different. When they got back to their room, a drunken David, begged to see Jake’s cock. Pleaded to hold it in his hands. This time a very tipsy Jake acquiesced, pulling out his penis and hanging it lazily in front of David. David (even though he had certainly seen it many times over the last few months, catching glimpses of Jake changing or in the showers) fell to his knees, and cradled Jake in his hands. After a slow series of caresses, he stared wide eyed at Jake’s heavy endowment, and laid a tentative kiss on his head. Jake, feeling pretty numb by that point hadn’t really noticed, but when he looked down and saw David kissing his soft cock and rubbing it against his face, it caused the clouds to clear in his head. Sure he had seen girls give it attention, suck it with gusto, and hold it like a prized possession, but he had never seen anyone worship it before. Pulling slightly on his pants and boxers, he let them fall to his ankles, and suddenly David dove forward and began licking Jakes testicles, though they were too big to get them both in his mouth, he took them one by one, tracing his tongue in adoring circles, and occasionally cupping them softly with his hands.

The attention was too much for Jake, rapidly he became hard, and he heard David gasp in response. In a fit of pique he had David stand up, and drop his pants. David’s cock wasn’t incredibly small but, it was a rather slim and certainly didn’t pass six inches. Beside Jake’s, it looked miniscule. The difference in thickness was astounding. And Jake couldn’t help pulling David to stand right in front of him, their cocks almost brushing against each other. David’s cock was deeply flushed, and leaking a great deal of pre-cum. Jake was getting hard and harder, growing up Jake had always felt a rush when he compared with other guys, and a smug sense of satisfaction when he won. But this was different, it was so much… more intense. David’s hands shakily grasped both himself and Jake. As he began to stroke slowly, Jake heard himself call out.

“No! You don’t deserve to touch your little prick, until you’ve seen to a real man!” A small voice in Jake’s head cried out, saying something like that sounded ridiculous, sounded awful, but Jake’s body screamed for attention, and as he saw David sink back to his knees and hungrily fall on Jake’s body the rush was incredible. David kissed and licked, sucked, and exhaled against Jake’s skin. His mouth and hands were everywhere. All the while Jake couldn’t hear so much as feel the words that David mumbled, that he chanted. So big. So wonderful. So great. It was a quiet litany, as David worshipped Jake’s body, so when he finally began to blow Jake in earnest, Jake was so close to the edge that after less than a minute he shook with the power of his orgasm. Wave after wave, shot after shot, David was sent gagging and sputtering.

When it was finally over, Jake felt himself being fervently cleaned by David’s tongue. After he finished, Jake collapsed into bed, leaving David to finish himself still on his knees on the floor. It was strange, but the satisfaction Jake felt was deeper than it had been for a long time.

TwilightGrey

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The next morning had been silent, and awkward. Jake was still lying in bed reading, when David silently moved towards the door to take a shower. As David began to open the door, Jake had called out after him.

“Wait, stop! Where do you think you’re going?”
“Uh… to take a shower I guess.”
“Well don’t you think you forgot something?”
“I… uh… what?”
Jake pulled back the cover to reveal a growing erection, “You need to take care of this before you get to take care of yourself.”

David, stopped, eyes wide, mouth agape, he shut the door, and darted over to Jake’s bed. Crawling onto it he began to deep throat Jake’s morning wood as best as he could. After a few bobs, Jake yanked his hair and met his upward stare.

“Ok listen here. You’re a fag aren’t you? You like to suck dick don’t you?”
David mumbled his assent over Jake’s cock.
“Well listen here, fag, for the rest of the year, I want you to suck my dick when I tell you. Got it?”
Another muffled affirmative.
For the rest of the year things continued as they had before, with David being silent, and Jake bringing home women almost every weekend. But now, during the week, or when he didn’t have girls, he used David, who eagerly worshipped his body. While he never reciprocated, Jake did try to fuck David on his birthday, unfortunately he couldn’t fit, much to David’s disappointment. The spring semester passed as one of the most satisfying of Jake’s life. Having someone bring him to release everyday was amazing, and more then that he found a growing enjoyment in the other parts of their little rituals. Sometimes he would have David jack off first before he got back to the room, that way when they could compare it was all the more striking. David’s wretched post orgasm softness against Jake’s hardness. The humiliation was often so much that David would quickly get hard again. Besides their little comparison, sometimes Jake ordered David to give him a tongue bath, almost invariably David would try to rim him, but each time Jake would turn over, and order David back to work. When the spring semester ended Jake found himself very disappointed, he had tried similar things with women, but with no success. So without David’s attention Jake felt lacking.

Well, perhaps things will change. Perhaps I can substitute one fag for another.

TwilightGrey

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Things proved tougher than Jake had first guessed.

Iskander was a nice guy, quiet (though not as quiet as David), but a very nice guy. Jake soon found himself becoming fast friends with his roommate. As days became weeks and the semester was now underway, Jake found himself spending a lot of the little free time he had with Iskander. They talked, played video games, and ate meals together. Iskander proved to be a huge help with Jake’s homework, especially in math.

But getting Iskander to help with Jake’s other problem proved to be a huge loss. Even outing him proved to be a difficult task. The method he had used with David, alcohol, proved to be a complete loss because Iskander didn’t drink. No matter what they talked about Iskander always managed to steer the conversation away from himself. Jake wasn’t even sure where Iskander’s family was from besides Northern Virginia.

When the basics failed, Jake began to try other things. When he steered the conversation towards sex, Iskander answered and talked, but often sounded overly general. When Jake brought home girls, even on nights he knew Iskander was in the room, Iskander displayed no discernable reaction. Not shock, not jealousy, none of the looks that David got him. Usually he would just politely greet the girls, then with a big grin on his face he would wish them both a good night and wouldn’t return until the next morning.

Actually there were plenty of nights where Jake would arrive at the room and find Iskander gone for the night. Sometimes even multiple nights in a row. When Iskander reappeared, he never looked disheveled. When Jake asked where he’d been Iskander would just say that he was doing lab work, or pulling an all-nighter in the Library, or spent the night with friends. No romantic life to speak of. And not a word about interest in the never ending lines of attractive girls (or guys) that appeared in the room. Jake was starting to wonder if he had imagined Iskander being gay the whole time.

Yet there were moments. Jake changed unabashedly in the room, lingering with out any clothes on while Iskander was working. Only at moments like these, would he feel Iskander’s gaze on him. Only occasionally would he catch glimpses of stolen glances.

About a month and a half into school Jake tried to get a more discernable reaction. While Iskander was sitting at his desk working on his laptop, Jake wearing nothing but a soft pair of basketball shorts sidled up behind him. “What the hell are you working on?” Jake said taking a step closer, looming over Iskander.

“Oh just bio-chem, pretty snooze worthy I have to say.”
“What the hell are those?” Instead of just pointing , Jake leaned over Iskander to bring his finger within an inch of the computer screen. As he leaned over Iskander, Jake subtly thrust his hips forward and rested his soft cock on Iskander’s low shoulder. While he felt the slightest tremor in Iskander’s body, his roommate continued on as nothing happened.

“Oh those? Those are some old style diagrams of di-methyl chains.”
“What about that?”
“That’s a drawing showing the tacticity of polypropylene.”
“The what of what?”
“The tac- boring science stuff.” Iskander spun his chair slightly, causing Jake’s package to fall off his shoulder. Turning his head, he locked large dark eyes with Jake, “Why the sudden interest?”
Jake felt like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. “O-Oh, no reason. I just looked up and saw you doing voodoo on the computer.”
Iskander grinned, grabbed a textbook off the desk and opened it in his lap, “Haha, very funny. But I think you’re thinking of the wrong minority.”
“Ah my mistake, you all look alike to me.”

Iskander laughed and turned back to his homework, while Jake returned to his bed. It took Jake a few moments to go over the exchange in his head, but when he looked up again, the textbook lying on Iskander’s lap was still there, open but completely ignored. Jake had managed to get a rise out him, but not much else.

A few more weeks went by and Jake was missing the attention from David even more. He had tried to get in touch with him, but David never seemed to answer any of the innocuous messages Jake sent. Things with Iskander were going nowhere, so Jake decided to force the issue and see what would happen if he met Iskander in the showers.

That presented a bit of a problem, they had been living together for two months on campus, but he had never actually seen Iskander go to the old bathroom down the hall to take a shower. Hell he had never seen him change clothes. It wasn’t like he didn’t change clothes, or he didn’t shower. Iskander smelled fine, and dressed quite sharply, Jake had just never seen his roommate in anything less then pajamas. It took him a few weeks to finally figure out what Iskander’s schedule was like. When Jake awoke, Iskander was always sitting at his computer reading the morning news or finishing up homework. By that point Iskander was always clean and dressed. In the evening before bed Iskander went off to the bathroom and always returned in his pajamas. Jake had more then once actually followed him to the bathroom just out of curiosity (using the bathroom himself of course), but all his roommate ever did was go into a stall, change and come back out again to brush his teeth. Jake figured that the only time Iskander could shower and shave was sometime before Jake ever woke up.

So Jake set his alarm an hour earlier, since he was a Junior and thus never scheduled early classes (besides he usually swam in the mornings), he only woke up at 8. So when he set it to 7 he was sure he would figure things out. (Since no sane college student wakes up that early without having classes.) No luck. The next day he set it for 6:30, this time he found Iskander blearily drinking a cup of coffee but still well dressed for the day. Giving up for broke he set his alarm for 6 am, it was late October and dark outside.

The machine screams of the alarm shattered his sleep and seemed to stab him in the head with every shout. Why the fuck didn’t I go to bed earlier?
When Jake cracked opened his eyes he caught sight of a figure in the soft electric glow of the room fumbling with a bag on the other bed. Slapping the alarm into silence, Jake flicked on the lamp by his bed and immediately regretted it. When his vision returned he saw a bleary-eyed Iskander shoving shower stuff into a bag, and grabbing his towel. His dark curly hair was frazzled and shoved to one side of his head, his face was dark with stubble.
“Alex? What are you doing up?”
“I could ask you the same thing, you don’t have class until two today.”
“Decided to wake up early. What about you?”
“I’m always up this early.”
“Fuck. Why?”
“Used to wake up for fajr as a kid, old habits die hard I guess.”
“F-what? What the fuck did you just say?”
“Morning prayer.”
“Oh… ok.”
“Well I’m gonna go take a shower. Wanna get breakfast afterwards?”
“Huh? Nah… I think I’m gonna go back to sleep.”
“Alright man, see you when its light outside.” Iskander trotted quietly out of the room, a towel and bundle of clothes under his arm.

When Jake woke back up again. He realized he had missed his chance. Annoyed with himself both for being too tired to get up, and forgetting to set his alarm, Jake decided that if he was going to surprise Iskander in the shower, he was going to have to do when he was wide awake.

TwilightGrey

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
That Friday, Jake went out to the bars with a good portion of the team. (fake ID in tow since his twenty first was still months away) When they closed around 3, Jake ignored the rather blatant invitations two girls were dropping and made his way to one of the 24 hour coffee joints in town. Naturally it was filled with drunks but he managed to keep himself entertained by chatting with some old classmates. By six, the place had basically emptied, and Jake made his way back to Caulder.

It was the week before Halloween and Caulder was dead. Jake being as silent as possible crept down the halls and opened the door to his room with quiet care. Iskander was no where to be seen.

Cursing himself, Jake started making his way towards the now inviting bed, when he noticed that Iskander’s towel was missing. Jake smiled. And grabbed his shower stuff, making his way to the wide bathroom at the end of the hall. Ears perked he heard the sound of a shower running.

The lights were on, and Jake crept in, turning the corner from the area with the stalls he made his way past the mirrors and sinks into the room with the bank of showers. One in the corner was running, Jake could feel the humidity spilling across the room. Iskander was standing under the stream, eyes closed, and lathering lazily.

Dark masses of curls usually piled high, were plastered around his head. Letting water run down the sharp features of his wide face onto narrow shoulders. Jake would have guessed Iskander bony and slight under his loose clothing, but he was surprised to see otherwise. Iskander was solidly built and well muscled. True he lacked much of the definition that Jake had but his biceps and forearms were thick, and heavily dusted with black hair. His chest and stomach were mostly flat except for modestly pronounced pecs with small dark nipples, and the V that set off his flat featureless abs. As the water ran down his chest, it matted down the modest amount of black hair around his nipples and between his pecs, leaving a few errant hairs sticking out. His stomach was also sprinkled with a heavier trail leaving his bellybutton and diving into his swimsuit. His swimsuit.

Why is he wearing a swimsuit in the shower?

It was a modest black affair ending at the knees, something more akin to board shorts than anything else. Drenched in the shower, it showed muscular thighs over hairy calves, and a round pert ass that was turned towards Jake as Iskander turned into the water.

Jake gingerly placed his towel on a hook and took the shower right next to Iskander’s. After walking over and turning on the water, he stood in stream expectantly. Iskander, oblivious continued running a soapy washcloth over his chest.

“I guess there’s no chance of running out of cold water this early?” Jake remarked as he turned into the stream.
Iskander’s eyes snapped open as he turned towards Jake. For a brief moment a look of shock marred his features, but quickly they settled back into a smile. “Jake! What the hell are you doing up this early? Did you just get in?”

Jake turned to face Iskander casually, and smiled. “Yeah, it was a pretty boring night, and I felt like I needed to rinse the scent of desperate bar-slut off me.” Jake felt himself get raked by Iskander’s eyes. The look was appraising, different.

Iskander grinned a little wider, “I bet. They must have been pretty fucking skanky, for you to turn them down. I thought you fucked anything with two legs and a dress.”

Jake yawned and flexed a bit, “Yeah… most of the time.” His eyes met Iskander’s as his hands traveled to trace his abs casually, before starting to wander lower, “…the only problem is… without anyone to fuck, I feel like the night was a bust.” Jake pulled on himself, and felt his cock start to thicken. The move drew Iskander’s eyes downward for a brief moment before they looked back up at Jake.
“Oh?”
“Yeah, I’ve practically got blue balls. All those hot girls, and I get nothing.”
“Maybe you should have settled.”
“Maybe.” Jake gave himself a quick stroke, “you know Iskander… I’m not blind.”
“Huh?” Iskander looked away for an instant before he fixed on Jakes eyes again.
“I see the way you look at me, how you sneak glances.”
“What do you mean?”
“You know exactly what I mean. You think I’m hot.” Jake smirked and ran his hand through his hair for emphasis.
Iskander who had gradually grown more fidgety under the water suddenly grew very still, “What if I do?”
“Well then,” Jake flashed a toothy grin, “are you going to do anything about it?”
“I don’t know. What do you want me to do?”

TwilightGrey

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Jake took a step towards Iskander, his heart beating faster old feelings rising. “Well first thing’s first, I want you out of that swimsuit.”
“My swimsuit? But I thought-”
“I don’t care what you fucking thought!” Jake began to stroke himself, towering above Iskander felt good, it was like he was already down on his knees, “You need to be shown the difference between a real man with a real dick, and whatever little stub fags like you have. Now take off your shorts and get on your fucking knees!”
“Oh? I do-”
“I SAID ON YOUR KNE-” Jake’s order was brutally interrupted as Iskander punched him in the stomach. The blow felt like a sledgehammer. Jake crumpled, the air blown out of him.
Long seconds past before he began to pull himself, sex forgotten and replaced with rage. “You MOTHER FU-” Iskander snapped out again cuffing Jake in the temple with the back of fist. The world went black.
Warm. Wet. Hard. Jake’s face was on the floor of the shower, warm water pooling around his lips and nose. Just water, no blood. Less then a second must have past.
“Oh Jacob. How exactly did you think that was going to go?” Iskander’s voice was soft and deep, barely above a whisper. It held steel Jake had never heard before. It frightened him.
“Do you know what your problem is?” Jake suddenly felt a vice like grip on his bicep, with only one hand and enormous strength for such a small stature Iskander hefted him up, brought him face to face. Despite the warm water, Jake shivered. Iskander’s eyes were ice. Dark. His smile chilling. “Your problem is that you are too pretty.”
Guided by Iskander’s iron grip, Jake came to stand wobbly in the fog. Things began to clear when Iskander turned the water cold. But even the cold water on his scalp, didn’t stop the slow throbbing that was beginning to drum Jake’s head.
Iskander sighed, “Look at you. Perfect face, arms a mass of sinew. Sculpted pecs, abs you could grate cheese on. And this…” Iskander closed his hand around Jake’s flaccid dick, thumb running slow circles on his shaft. “Jacob, god has gifted you with quite a bit. But the problem is you knew it. You’ve always known it. Jacob, has anyone ever said no to you before?”
Iskander’s deep voice gone soothing, the cold water beating on his head and shoulders, Jake was in a trance. “No,” his answer was barely audible.
“So everything you have gotten has been given to you? And you have always been in control.”
“Yeah…”
“Jacob, I’m going to give you something too.” Iskander’s hand traveled up from Jake’s dick, fingertips tracing the contours of his abdominals, twirling over a nipple, then as Iskander leaned in his palm went flat against Jake’s chest. The warmth was startling. And it began to work it’s way over Jake’s body. When Iskander spoke, almost unheard over the roar of showers, Jake felt his hot breath spray across his chest, dancing and mingling with the warm from his hand. “Jacob, I’m to give you a completely new understanding of your body. Your body is art Jacob, not just to be admired but experienced.”
As Iskander’s warmth and voice filled him, time slowed down for Jake. He was still afraid, but it wasn’t the same, it was a nervous fear. The same kind he felt the first time he took a girl behind the high school, the first time he met a mother after a meet, the first time he looked down and saw David whimpering over his cock. It was fear, but it was also excitement. As Iskander took his hand and guided Jake from under his own shower into Iskander’s the hot water seared his skin.
Iskander’s hands came up to Jake’s shoulders and began to massage them kneading him downward, with some pressure Jake sank to his knees. Iskander’s hands crawled over Jake’s back, fingers became rigid and traced lines around Jake’s shoulder blades. Jake groaned deeply, feeling the tension wash away under hot water and warm hands. Jake began to lift his hands up towards Iskander, but was stopped when Iskander stepped back and fixed Jake with a look.
“This only works when you do what I tell you.”
Jake nodded, and Iskander stepped in again, his hands went through Jake’s sandy blonde hair and tipped his head back so they were once again face to face, Iskander looking down. Fingers, traced lines over squared jaw and strong chin, over straight nose and thin but shapely lips. When they brushed across brow and temples, causing Jake to wince, Iskander laughed, it was throaty and deep. “Oh, I guess I hit you harder than I expected, serves you right. Now, be a good boy and close your eyes.”
Jake closed his eyes and suddenly felt cool lips on the side of his jaw. They edged towards his mouth, and Jake wanted to pull away, but stopped himself. He was never attracted to men before, but the way he was being touched…
Jake turned his face to meet Iskander’s heavy lips but they vanished. Replaced by the sound of laughter. “Not yet. You get that only when you are good.”
Jake felt breath on his back, and fingers splayed wide on his sides, shooting across his ribs, and back again, then tracing down the V of his hips, combing finger through thick pubic hair. Jake had steadily been getting hard again, and when he felt Iskander’s firm grip on his cock he gasped.

TwilightGrey

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
“Very nice, I have never seen your cock hard before. How big is it?”
“Ten and a quarter inches long, seven inches around.”
“Heh, sounds like you measured, looks like we’ll have to that some time to check your accuracy.” Iskander’s fingers darted over the entire length of Jake’s cock, he seemed to switch at wild random between long deep strokes and slick fingers rubbing at the glans of Jake’s head. Jake was circumcised and his cock-head flared out quite noticeably. There was more then enough space for Iskander’s swift fingers to rub around the whole of Jakes head and circle the tip with his thumbs. Jake’s cock at first began to leak the smallest amounts of precum, but now his head had grown wet and sticky under Iskander’s expert handling.
As Jake came to his full length, Iskander pulled his cock up against Jake’s abs. Suddenly Jake felt fingers beneath him, as Iskander reached from behind, a fingernail dragged across Jake’s ass hole and taint before Iskander gingerly scopped Jake’s low balls off the floor and into his palm. Rolling them around in his hands while he slowly stroked his cock, Iskander pressed his lips on Jake’s spine, Jake could feel a broad smile in between long kisses down his back. Jake was building, Jake was almost there.
Feeling Jake’s balls tighten, Iskander removed his hands and pulled away. But Jake had reached that point where automatic pilot took over. His hands coming up from his sides he began to stroke himself. Only to have his hands wrenched away.
Jake opened his yes, and Iskander was kneeling before him, holding his hands by the wrists in his vice like grip. “No. That won’t do at all. Now you are going to pay for it.” Transferring both of Jake’s wrists into one hand, Iskander pulled them up and away from Jake’s body. Causing Jake to loose balance and fall forward. His face crushed against Iskander’s shoulders.
With Jake pulled forward on his knees, his cock bobbed downward, hanging and knocking against his balls. Second’s past and Jacob fell away from the edge. Soon he felt teasing fingers bat his low hanging balls and take hold of his cock. Iskander with his free hand began to jerk Jake slowly, building up steady speed. Just as Jacob felt his balls begin to rise, Iskander backed off, leaving only a finger to twirl around his over-sensitive head. The swirling and caressing of his cock kept him at the edge but never gave him enough to go over. Minutes passed and soon Jake couldn’t take it anymore. He began to struggle against Iskander’s hand, but to no avail, his roommate was almost preternaturally strong.
All the while he shook and gasped on Iskander’s shoulder. The boy’s scent filling his lungs, making him lightheaded. Soon tears began to form in his eyes. The proximity to orgasm was almost painful.
“Please.” Jake whimpered. “Finish.”
“No. You only finish when I say so.”
“Please.” Jake mouthed into Iskander’s shoulder.
Suddenly he felt Iskander’s head turn, and his hard breathing filled Jake’s ear. “Jacob. I want you to remember this. Remember where you are,” Iskander whispered huskily, “Anyone could walk in at any moment. And see you here, pressed against me, begging. Do you like that Jacob?”
“Yes… oh god yes.”
“Then beg like a good boy.”
“Please… Please Iskander, I-I… want to cum, I need to cum so badly it hurts.”
Iskander’s hand stopped teasing, and Jake felt himself drift away from the edge. Iskander released his grip on Jacob’s wrists and like a man possessed, Jacob’s hands flew to his cock and he began to jerk madly, not even stopping to lift himself away from Iskander’s shoulders. Just as he was reaching climax, Iskander grabbed a hold of his nipples and yanked. Hard.
It was all too much. Jake cried out. First in shock then in a long bellow. His orgasm smashed his body, sending back arching and hips bucking wildly. Looking back Jake would wonder how he didn’t tear himself apart with all the thrashing.
But then. Then it was like a tsunami. Shot after shot, semen blasted out him, spraying on the floor, splashing back at him and on Iskander. Iskander the entire time kept a steady pull on Jake’s nipples. At first the shock of pain was lost in the euphoria of orgasm, but as he pulled the pain became a deep sharp pleasure, sending waves over his upper body as his orgasm sent havocked below.
At long last he finished, his legs were too weak to hold him any more, and he slipped off of Iskander and fell flat into his own mess on the old shower floor. The afterglow was so heavy he almost passed out. Only because Iskander pulled him up, rinsed him off and half carried him back to the room (naked through the early morning halls) did he managed to make it back.
There was no comparison. Nothing was so draining. Never had he felt like that. Not even when he was with David had he felt that torrent of emotion inside of him. Lying naked on the on the covers he couldn’t help himself, he found himself drifting to sleep, but even through the haze. He knew one thing and one thing only. He wanted more.