Turtling Problem

erk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over the past, say in the past 8 months, my penis is retracts so far into me that only the head can be seen. I am cut and used to hang some (3-4 inches flaccid) but always a grower, it looks like I am uncut now. I have tried PE, Pumps, Extenders over the past few years, just for some gains but hadn’t been using them or any PE when this started. I read through a lot of posts here most of which I already do. I have lost weight but didn’t have this problem when I was 40 pounds overweight, I don’t drink caffeine, no prescription meds, have tried going months without sex and masturbating all to no avail. I have used an extender for a few hours on and off recently, just trying things, as soon as it comes off, even when there’s very little stretch, and it’s gone again. Thoughts?

Reactions: diver6

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From what I've read, as men age their "pubic pad" of fat disproportionately thickens due to hormone changes, a.k.a. "man-opause". You might get your doctor to check your blood testosterone levels ... yours might be getting abnormally low. The same hormone imbalance can cause more breast fat, too, a.k.a. "man-boobs".

Dandrews2772

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Over the past, say in the past 8 months, my penis is retracts so far into me that only the head can be seen. I am cut and used to hang some (3-4 inches flaccid) but always a grower, it looks like I am uncut now. I have tried PE, Pumps, Extenders over the past few years, just for some gains but hadn’t been using them or any PE when this started. I read through a lot of posts here most of which I already do. I have lost weight but didn’t have this problem when I was 40 pounds overweight, I don’t drink caffeine, no prescription meds, have tried going months without sex and masturbating all to no avail. I have used an extender for a few hours on and off recently, just trying things, as soon as it comes off, even when there’s very little stretch, and it’s gone again. Thoughts?
You have to wear the extender for as many hours as you can daily. That will relax the penis and will over time stop turtling

ZenHangerTeam

Experimental Member
Media
So have you tried using Anti-turtle Sleeves? These are a great tool to use that will really help with your turtling problem. We recommend wearing these whether your doing any type of PE exercises or not. These sleeves are supposed to fit a little tight/snug on your penis and keep your penis in an elongated shape while you wear it. We have had very good reports from guys using these who can really see a marked difference in flaccid and erect length!

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to wear the extender for as many hours as you can daily. That will relax the penis and will over time stop turtling
Yes or pull on your penis constantly! NEVER LET IT TURTLE. I used to turtle bad and it would be like 1 to 2 inches now I stay around 4 inches always. I learned this on PE gym.

kyblue

Experimental Member
Media
Try a Stealth for men anti-turtling sleeve. It is very comfortable. I’m literally wearing mine nearly 24 hours with absolutely no discomfort. If you remove the snaps on the strap that goes around the balls, it becomes just that much more comfortable (if you don’t need the snaps, go ahead and remove them). I thought silicone was comfortable until I tried this. I’m a grower and it still accommodates when I get morning wood.

Reactions: headjohnwhite