Twinks with Big Cocks

D_Harry_A_Nuss

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone,

This goes out to all my fellow twinks and even straight guys with twink like bodies like myself. I was just wondering what were some of the reactions of your sexual partner when they pulled down those pants of yours and realized you were packing a huge meat stick down there? Bc i feel like most often times twinks aren't really associated with having a big cock. I'm just curious and looking to pass the time with some fun reading.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not huge here. But I remember the first time with my current gf a few months ago. She got it out of my pants gave it a stroke and stated "It's going to be a long night". She also loves to suck me while I slide it between her lovely breasts.

Attachments

D_UVx3z6v1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Feel the same. Twinks usually get associated with not having a huge dick. My brother n law is muscled up but when he saw my dick while camping he said wow didn't realize you were hung.

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not huge here. But I remember the first time with my current gf a few months ago. She got it out of my pants gave it a stroke and stated "It's going to be a long night". She also loves to suck me while I slide it between her lovely breasts.

I've never seen tits that stretch-marked. :/

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 1st pic on link 3 the guy looks to not be happy he has such a big dick. Like he's thinking "What am I going to do with this big thing the rest of my life?" He appears to be overwhelmed by it. If it were mine I would have a big smile on my face. I wonder if there are guys with a big dick who considers them to be a curse instead of a blessing? Anyone with a big one that wishes it was smaller?

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my favorite reaction when a girl feels my hard dick for the fist time, and it's usually the one of two, which is kind of funny, it's either a subtle breathy, "wow" or a full on "oh my God." it's so hot to hear it and it never gets old.